Israel succeeds in killing aid workers

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No Christian does or ever has believed that, not in any literal sense at least, and it's old testament Jew stuff in any case. Their may be some xtains or christians who have or do believe some of that sort of thing. In any case check the baby cutting story - you're misrepresenting it, and apparently don't recognize the reference to Karmic Law in the other.
In the mean time, Lotus, look up the term Quranic Inerrancy. Since apparently you and others here have such a wealth of muslim pals, ask them if they reeeeally believe that what is found in the Quran is the infallible word of god (allah - just an aside here, allah is not god's name but just a word which means god, used also by pagans Christians and Jews). Yes, ask if they really believe that, and if they do how they can believe it - on what evidence. And if they say they don't then ask them if they consider themselves a true muslim and of what sort if they don't.
You see, the genocidal message of the Hamas charter is the infallible word of allah. Ask a muslim. If you ask a muslim if they are on board with the Hamas charter, and they say no (which certainly would be a lie - which is fine, allah says they are allowed to lie to you, a non-muslim) ask them why they do not believe that allah's words have been infallibly recorded and preserved. It will make for interesting conversation over a glass of wine.
No Christians believe in an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth? Are you quite sure about that? LMAO.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes you have. You said that talking about the foundations of islam, and the conquest of "palestine", or the historical fact that Jews are the true indigenous people of "palestine" with continued occupation/residence there for 3500 years had nothing to do with the present conflict, which of course they have all together to do with it.
Link it.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I'm not going to chase down a link to that. You go look through the "Just Curious about the situation in Gaza" thread, if you can make your way through all of the spamming, or any other thread on the subject. You never wanted to hear about anything prior to 1948, didn't want to talk about the history of "palestine" etc., the murder and theft involved in the founding of islam, or the conquest of lands undertaken by muslims, and you know that. But if you now do, proceed, and see if you can do so w/o your usual bias.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not going to chase down a link to that. You go look through the "Just Curious about the situation in Gaza" thread, if you can make your way through all of the spamming, or any other thread on the subject. You never wanted to hear about anything prior to 1948, didn't want to talk about the history of "palestine" etc., the murder and theft involved in the founding of islam, or the conquest of lands undertaken by muslims, and you know that. But if you now do, proceed, and see if you can do so w/o your usual bias.
I never said it, so I ain't chasing down something that doesn't exist. Obviously, neither are you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is ancient history where conquest was the norm and then there is modern history with an attempt to impose international laws to combat the idea of conquest.

Unfortunately, International law was also imposed, often, by the global North. The results of which are being played out in the Middle East most prominently.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I never said it, so I ain't chasing down something that doesn't exist. Obviously, neither are you.
Oh, good, so you agree - now that history matters - that Jews are the indigenous people of 'palestine" and wholly entitled to that land, and that muslims are murdering marauding thieves from the inception of the vile religion. Finally we are agreeing on things.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You explicity said "no Christians" just like you explicitly say "all Muslims" all the time.
That's right, I did. and I did say that some xtians and christians undoubtedly do. Learn to read little one.
.. .and no, I do not say all "Muslims" all of the time. Link? In fact I never say "Muslims" anything.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, good, so you agree - now that history matters - that Jews are the indigenous people of 'palestine" and wholly entitled to that land, and that muslims are murdering marauding thieves from the inception of the vile religion. Finally we are agreeing on things.
So are Native Americans entitled to kick you out of your home and send you to a slum and limit your ability to cross borders within the USA and even your right to vote?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So are Native Americans entitled to kick you out of your home and send you to a slum and limit your ability to cross borders within the USA and even your right to vote?

No. Not under the law. What brown and black people want is justice. To me, justice is telling the God damn truth.

But tribal Natives deserve recompense, but I don't speak for them.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. Not under the law. What brown and black people want is justice. To me, justice is telling the God damn truth.

But tribal Natives deserve recompense, but I don't speak for them.
Of course they do. But there is no chance they are going to take people's houses and livelihoods away, which is exactly what the English and the state of Israel did to Palestinians.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course they do. But there is no chance they are going to take people's houses and livelihoods away, which is exactly what the English and the state of Israel did to Palestinians.

I agree. I said they don't have the right.

But when it comes to the West "might makes right". Some want to believe it's all so "civilized and genteel"

IT has been savage, brutal and devastating.

We, my Spanish ancestors specifically, brutalized most of the Americas south of Colorado and Montana to Tierra del Fuego

And we dragged in millions of Africans into the brutalization.

Pointing fingers at Muslum atrocities doesn't make sense because some may use violence.

As if our hands were clean.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Well, according to your arguments re Palestine, you would be absolutely fine with it if they did. Even if they do it hundreds of years from now.
One thing about muslims collectively as a historical single identity (like a long venomous snake through time) they are patient with long memories.
Re: the other - If I was dictator, even just for a day, I would immediately cede Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and a large portion of SoCal to Mexico (not Nevada though - it could piss off the wrong people to mess with the gaming industry), then build a big wall, and halt all immigration across that new border. Seriously, LotusLuv - no way I'd fuck around about it.

PS:..and I'd apologize for ever having stole it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing about muslims collectively as a historical single identity (like a long venomous snake through time) they are patient with long memories.
Re: the other - If I was dictator, even just for a day, I would immediately cede Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and a large portion of SoCal to Mexico (not Nevada though - it could piss off the wrong people to mess with the gaming industry), then build a big wall, and halt all immigration across that new border. Seriously, LotusLuv - no way I'd fuck around about it.

PS:..and I'd apologize for ever having stole it.
What about every other state in the US and the original inhabitants of those states?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Oi ! Faux intellect, fuck your own face yet? Surely someone with your calibre intellect can figure it out
x, I want to make things right between us before I depart - I really do.
I know I hurt you when I asked how many IQ points I'd lose if I drank your blood.
..and I assure you I never would have been so mean if I knew how delicate a snowflake you are, but now that I do know, all I ask is that you tell me how much it hurt so I can properly gauge and compose an appropriate apology.
Could ya just, lil BiG Wheel?

Last edited:
  • Boring
Reactions: X

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
What about every other state in the US and the original inhabitants of those states?
Hold on there, LoLo. Why does the US have to give back all of the states when muslims only have to give back a bit of "palestine"?
What about, howbout Pakistan and Bangladesh get given back to India, and howbout Basque people be given back the land they have occupied 10s of thousands of years before "Spain" or Berbers before Morocco.
Was my generosity not enough on display offering so much of the southwest?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
x, I want to make things right between us before I depart - I really do.
I know I hurt you when I asked how many IQ points I'd lose if I drank your blood.
..and I assure you I never would have been so mean if I knew how delicate a snowflake you are, but now that I do know, all I ask is that you tell me how much it hurt so I can properly gauge and compose an appropriate apology.
Could ya just, lil BiG Wheel?
you fucking slepping pill fuck oFFFf ! you think your Charles DIckens with the lenghty diatribes you face fucking beast