Israel succeeds in killing aid workers

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was the first thing I read this morning. It's deliberate, imo. Of course, World Central Kitchen, had to suspend operations.
Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians.
100%. Just like the murder of Rachel Correy was deliberate.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Videos and photos verified by The New York Times suggest the convoy was hit multiple times. The imagery shows three destroyed white vehicles, with the northernmost and southernmost vehicles nearly a mile and a half apart.

The World Central Kitchen logo could be seen on items inside the charred interior of the northernmost and southernmost cars. The car in the middle was left with a gaping hole in its roof, which was clearly marked with the group’s logo. All three vehicles, though far apart from each other, were on or near the Al-Rashid coastal road.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Videos and photos verified by The New York Times suggest the convoy was hit multiple times. The imagery shows three destroyed white vehicles, with the northernmost and southernmost vehicles nearly a mile and a half apart.

The World Central Kitchen logo could be seen on items inside the charred interior of the northernmost and southernmost cars. The car in the middle was left with a gaping hole in its roof, which was clearly marked with the group’s logo. All three vehicles, though far apart from each other, were on or near the Al-Rashid coastal road.

My partner's son works with WCK. He's been to different disaster zones around the world. Last he heard, his son hadn't been sent to the Middle East.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The reporting I've seen indicated they were in clearly marked vehicles in a de-conflicted zone and had made prior arrangements with the IOF to move through there.

It wasn't a mistake.
They were targeted.

Just like all the journalists and UN personnel and aid workers who have been targeted and killed throughout this genocide.

Fuck Israel.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The reporting I've seen indicated they were in clearly marked vehicles in a de-conflicted zone and had made prior arrangements with the IOF to move through there.

It wasn't a mistake.
They were targeted.

Just like all the journalists and UN personnel and aid workers who have been targeted and killed throughout this genocide.

Fuck Israel.
Even the NYT, which is usually quite pro-Israel, said the truck was clearly marked on the roof. Those drones can see the roofs of vehicles very clearly.

Netanyahu is making the typical excuses. He thinks he will be allowed to do this shit with impunity forever.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
imhUNlQ.png

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Hey look, another Israel sucks thread.
.. I think I'll start one of these. They seem to be very popular with the lemmingtry.

All together now
Awwwl togeeeether now
..All together now
Awwwl togeeeether now
..All together now
..Awwwll tooooogeeeethe er er NAAAAAHHHHOOOOOWWWW!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What are you doing, @Admin.?

Shouldn't we be celebrating the death of Aid workers trying to feed hungry people?

God forbid we decry the death of innocent people.
Sorry, I forgot my station. If you're terrified of Muslins and are convinced Palestinians and Arabs Persians the Fuckupistans, Indonesians, Malaysians, Uyghers, converts etc etc etc are all murdering hordes ok fine if that's your pathology, but Aid workers?

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Sorry, I forgot my station. If you're terrified of Muslins and are convinced Palestinians and Arabs Persians the Fuckupistans, Indonesians, Malaysians, Uyghers, converts etc etc etc are all murdering hordes ok fine if that's your pathology, but Aid workers?
It's not just that, these fuckers bombed an embassy in Syria harboring Iran backed terrorists. They must be stopped. What next, bombing Iran backed terrorists in Lebanon or something?
Iranians are all good and gentile people as we know. This is an outrage.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's okay to bomb innocent people if we don't like their government. We're saving them!

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
“After repeated defeats and failures against the faith and will of the Resistance Front fighters, the Zionist regime has put blind assassinations on its agenda in the struggle to save itself,” his statement added.

“The evil Zionist regime will be punished at the hands of our brave men. We will make them regret this crime and the other ones,” Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in a message published on his official website.

Now this guy is good, but for those of you who recall - Baghdad Bob was a comic genius. I cried upon hearing of his death.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
“After repeated defeats and failures against the faith and will of the Resistance Front fighters, the Zionist regime has put blind assassinations on its agenda in the struggle to save itself,” his statement added.

“The evil Zionist regime will be punished at the hands of our brave men. We will make them regret this crime and the other ones,” Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in a message published on his official website.

Now this guy is good, but for those of you who recall - Baghdad Bob was a comic genius. I cried upon hearing of his death.

Do you expect the leader of a nation to apologize after their Embassy is bombed?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
For harboring terrorists...noooooh. And they luv them some Putin too.

The Head Turban Of Iran, is the Head Turban of Iran, not the Governor of Kansas. You need to broaden your scope, a little bit and not view everything strictly from your personal pov.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not just that, these fuckers bombed an embassy in Syria harboring Iran backed terrorists. They must be stopped. What next, bombing Iran backed terrorists in Lebanon or something?
Iranians are all good and gentile people as we know. This is an outrage.

Killing people who bring food to starving, displaced -- most likely innocent -- people is an excellent place to start. I mean, just perfect!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This was contemptible beyond an already despicable war against Gazans.

Sanctions now. This is like apartheid South Africa, until they are sanctioned and treated like the pariah state that they are, they won't stop.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Killing people who bring food to starving, displaced -- most likely innocent -- people is an excellent place to start. I mean, just perfect!
Unfortunate though it was, it wasn't intentional, but a case of mistaken identification.
...and do try to recall who started this shit and whose head every death is on. Hamas.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The Head Turban Of Iran, is the Head Turban of Iran, not the Governor of Kansas. You need to broaden your scope, a little bit and not view everything strictly from your personal pov.
That's islam, pedro. I have a clear view of it, and my view is objective, not dictated by PCism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Unfortunate though it was, it wasn't intentional, but a case of mistaken identification.
...and do try to recall who started this shit and whose head every death is on. Hamas.

Mistaken identification after the organization cleared what they were doing with the IDF and giving them their travel routes in Gaza?

With vehicles emblazoned with logo's on the sides and on the roof of the vehicles?

The 3 vehicles were 1 1/2 miles apart and they accidentally bombed them all?