Israel succeeds in killing aid workers

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Your view of it is dictated by prejudice.
Don't be silly. I've carefully reviewed the facts before judging. And the facts is, that Hamas' and general muslimism is on (and has been on) a campaign of genocide. It's right in the charter (read it) and in the "holy" scriptures.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't be silly. I've carefully reviewed the facts before judging. And the facts is, that Hamas' and general muslimism is on (and has been on) a campaign of genocide. It's right in the charter (read it) and in the "holy" scriptures.
It is in the Bible to cut babies in half to solve problems, and to take an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Does this mean all Christians believe this? You are not reviewing the facts. You are supporting your prejudices with your cherry picking of what you deem to be "facts."

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not to mention journalists.

As of April 3, 2024, CPJ’s preliminary investigations showed at least 95 journalists and media workers were among the more than 33,800 killed since the war began on October 7—with more than 32,600 Palestinian deaths in Gaza and the West Bank and 1,200 deaths in Israel.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Israel is getting world wide condemnation for this. But already 200 aid workers have been killed in the last 5-6 months.

This isn't an isolated incident.
...and sadly everyone is the resuly of Hamas' genocidal campaign with the support of its muslim neighbor allies, particularly Iran.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...and sadly everyone is the resuly of Hamas' genocidal campaign with the support of its muslim neighbor allies, particularly Iran.

I see, in your eyes, Muslims don't have the right to defend themselves. Attacks on civilians is God awful and I don't condone those acts.

However, Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are targeted by extreme right-wing Israelis and have been for decades.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I see, in your eyes, Muslims don't have the right to defend themselves. Attacks on civilians is God awful and I don't condone those acts.

However, Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are targeted by extreme right-wing Israelis and have been for decades.
muslims always are and always have been the aggressors. That's their history. No one should buy their victim bs.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Not to mention journalists.

As of April 3, 2024, CPJ’s preliminary investigations showed at least 95 journalists and media workers were among the more than 33,800 killed since the war began on October 7—with more than 32,600 Palestinian deaths in Gaza and the West Bank and 1,200 deaths in Israel.

I think you better check into the attocities commited against journalists, not only by radical militant muslims, but the musseling of reporting and dissent in islamist nations. Jamal Khashoggi ring a bell.

This is Khashoggi when he was still in one piece.

images

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think you better check into the attocities commited against journalists, not only by radical militant muslims, but the musseling of reporting and dissent in islamist nations. Jamal Khashoggi ring a bell.

This is Khashoggi when he was still in one piece.

images
The article I linked is from today. You posted something from 9 years ago.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The article I linked is from today. You posted something from 9 years ago.

2023 World Press Freedom Index – journalism threatened​

Last in the regional ranking, the
continues to be the world’s most dangerous region for journalists, with a situation classified as “very bad” in more than half of its countries. The very low score of some countries, including
(175th),
(168th) and
(167th), is due in particular to the large number of journalists who are missing or held hostage. Although
(156th) has risen 14 places, its security indicator is very low after two more journalists were killed in 2022.
remains rooted near the bottom of the Index. In the Maghreb, media owner Ihsane El Kadi’s imprisonment has confirmed the growing authoritarianism in
(136th), which has fallen two places and where the situation continues to be classified as “bad”.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2023 World Press Freedom Index – journalism threatened​

Last in the regional ranking, the
continues to be the world’s most dangerous region for journalists, with a situation classified as “very bad” in more than half of its countries. The very low score of some countries, including
(175th),
(168th) and
(167th), is due in particular to the large number of journalists who are missing or held hostage. Although
(156th) has risen 14 places, its security indicator is very low after two more journalists were killed in 2022.
remains rooted near the bottom of the Index. In the Maghreb, media owner Ihsane El Kadi’s imprisonment has confirmed the growing authoritarianism in
(136th), which has fallen two places and where the situation continues to be classified as “bad”.

Interestingly, though they are repressed and imprisoned, they're not all, uhm DEAD. Even most aren't dead.

"Whether suppressed by authoritarian rulers or censored by rebel militias, the freedom to report the news is heavily curtailed in the Middle East, where the situation is classified as “very serious” in more than half of its countries. They include
(177th), which intensified its persecution of journalists, arresting more than 70 of them in the months following Kurdish student Mahsa Amini’s death in police custody.
(170th) is also near the bottom of the index. Emboldened by the impunity enjoyed by the crown prince in connection with the Khashoggi murder, the Saudi kingdom continues to repress journalists, sentencing them long prison terms, banning them from leaving the country, and keeping them under close surveillance, even when abroad."

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey look, another Israel sucks thread.
.. I think I'll start one of these. They seem to be very popular with the lemmingtry.

All together now
Awwwl togeeeether now
..All together now
Awwwl togeeeether now
..All together now
..Awwwll tooooogeeeethe er er NAAAAAHHHHOOOOOWWWW!
Eat a foreskin king Joo LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Unfortunate though it was, it wasn't intentional, but a case of mistaken identification.
...and do try to recall who started this shit and whose head every death is on. Hamas.
Are you serious not intentional ffs pull yer dick outta yer boyfriends ass and get to a keybored and explain yourself… surely you’re not this re-fucking tarded??

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The British army occupied Jerusalem on Sunday, 9 December 1917, and withdrew on 14 May 1948. During its brief imperium in the promised land, Britain kept the promise made in 1917 by its foreign secretary, Arthur James Balfour, in the Declaration that bears his name, "to favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people". While nurturing the 'national home', a term as deliberately vague as Palestinian 'autonomy' is today, Britain neglected to observe the Declaration's final clause: "that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of the existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".

Britain erected and for thirty years maintained the scaffolding that the Zionists happily tore down when their house of Israel was ready. Despite the objections of some British military commanders and civil servants in Palestine, His Majesty's Government protected Jewish immigration, encouraged Jewish settlement, subsidised Jewish defence and protected the Yishuv, as Palestine's minority Jewish community called itself, from the native population. Without Great Britain, there would not have been an Israel for the Yishuv, or a catastrophe - nakba in Arabic - for Palestine's Arab majority. It is not surprising that each year Balfour Day is celebrated by the friends of Israel and mourned by Palestine's Arabs.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
This is not possible. Iranians are all good and wholesome.
I call on our resident conspiracy theorist to 'splain how this is certainly FAKE news:

RAMALLAH, West Bank (Reuters) - The main Palestinian faction in the occupied West Bank on Wednesday accused Iran of trying to spread chaos in its territory and said it would oppose operations from outside that had nothing to do with the Palestinian cause.

Fatah, the movement that controls the Palestinian Authority, said it would not allow "our sacred cause and the blood of our people to be exploited" and said it would act against any interference from outside aimed at harming security forces or national institutions.

Israel has long accused Iran of helping Palestinian armed groups including Hamas, the Islamist group in Gaza which led the Oct. 7 attack on Israel, and which has become more deeply entrenched in the West Bank over recent years.

Last month, the Israeli military said security forces had stopped advanced weapons including anti tank mines from being smuggled into the West Bank.

In the past, Iran has not denied providing support to the armed groups, saying whatever backing it gives is at the request of the Palestinians.

The statement from Fatah came as the Palestinian Authority has asked the United Nations Security Council to vote this month to make it a full U.N. member, a move that would add to mounting global pressure for a two state solution with Israel.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The article I linked is from today
Why does that matter, Lotus? As a student of Buddhism you should be aware that all is one, time an illusion. The apparent temporal proximity of an event, proximal or distal to our point of perception is naught more than a product of our flawed awareness. All is one, the events always existed equally in eternity. We're all still here, no one has gone away. Einstein himself showed that an event in the midst of other events and view from two separate vantage points may appear to take place in a different sequence. How could it be if all is fixed in linear time?

I remember it all from before.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
on Sunday, 9 December 1917
LoLz, Lotus. Only now matters. Lets talk October 7, '23. Over 100 years ago? Oh please. You have made the case quite well over and over that history is of no concern or consequence.
Consistency, please. :Awesomeness:

PS: Lotus, I have presented all of that before in various threads - Balfour, the white papers, the many adjustments to land, the creation of the various islamic states and Israel, and the immediate and relentless attacks on Israel and Jews even before the declaration of independence.
...but - you are still failing to explain your animus only toward Israel on the palestinian issue when chunks of "palestine" where incorporated into islamic states also. Where is the outrage?

Why not try to start there?

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You can see the logo on a baseball cap from a drones POV but nooooooo, can’t see clearly marked car tops that say world kitchen .. it was meant to intimidate anybody can see that

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz, Lotus. Only now matters. Lets talk October 7, '23. Over 100 years ago? Oh please. You have made the case quite well over and over that history is of no concern or consequence.
Consistency, please. :Awesomeness:

PS: Lotus, I have presented all of that before in various threads - Balfour, the white papers, the many adjustments to land, the creation of the various islamic states and Israel, and the immediate and relentless attacks on Israel and Jews even before the declaration of independence.
...but - you are still failing to explain your animus only toward Israel on the palestinian issue when chunks of "palestine" where incorporated into islamic states also. Where is the outrage?

Why not try to start there?
I never once said history is of no concern. Cherry picking it is, however.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
It is in the Bible to cut babies in half to solve problems, and to take an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Does this mean all Christians believe this?
No Christian does or ever has believed that, not in any literal sense at least, and it's old testament Jew stuff in any case. Their may be some xtains or christians who have or do believe some of that sort of thing. In any case check the baby cutting story - you're misrepresenting it, and apparently don't recognize the reference to Karmic Law in the other.
In the mean time, Lotus, look up the term Quranic Inerrancy. Since apparently you and others here have such a wealth of muslim pals, ask them if they reeeeally believe that what is found in the Quran is the infallible word of god (allah - just an aside here, allah is not god's name but just a word which means god, used also by pagans Christians and Jews). Yes, ask if they really believe that, and if they do how they can believe it - on what evidence. And if they say they don't then ask them if they consider themselves a true muslim and of what sort if they don't.
You see, the genocidal message of the Hamas charter is the infallible word of allah. Ask a muslim. If you ask a muslim if they are on board with the Hamas charter, and they say no (which certainly would be a lie - which is fine, allah says they are allowed to lie to you, a non-muslim) ask them why they do not believe that allah's words have been infallibly recorded and preserved. It will make for interesting conversation over a glass of wine.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I never once said history is of no concern. Cherry picking it is, however.
Yes you have. You said that talking about the foundations of islam, and the conquest of "palestine", or the historical fact that Jews are the true indigenous people of "palestine" with continued occupation/residence there for 3500 years had nothing to do with the present conflict, which of course they have all together to do with it.