It’s good to be back on BF! I don’t miss menstruation!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
86112217.jpg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel sorry for you kids and parents. You are an unfortunate social loser.

While I rock life and write this in my orange Lambo. Lol

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Uncle Diddler
I have mo money than you. Means: more time for fucking prepubescent chicks and making level 3 sex offender moves.
smell some PLEASE ASS BOX ME! swag

:LMAO2::LMAO:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Change it all up ffs!
There comes a time where some innovative spiel makes a comical difference...and perhaps a marketable enterprise. Get rid of that crusty Scouse cunt though...the rest of the world would never understand it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Change it all up ffs!
There comes a time where some innovative spiel makes a comical difference...and perhaps a marketable enterprise. Get rid of that crusty Scouse cunt though...the rest of the world would never understand it.
Shut up faggot,you little bitch,hows those roids you rage out on to DEFENCELESS woman you strong arm into rage sex.then mentally torment as you pose as an abuse councilor. Choke on a cock you filthy maggot

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t even know what the shit this fuck is that’s going on in here.

Do us a favor and please move upstairs and talks about how cool Antifa and LeftFlix is!

This is for the big boys here. Alphas like Scouse, Supreme, Blazor, HellFire, Realgrimm, etc.

You weak sock sniffer would get PARALYZED being here for even 2 minutes. Deep web is nothing against MELTDOWN!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Do us a favor and please move upstairs and talks about how cool Antifa and LeftFlix is!

This is for the big boys here. Alphas like Scouse, Supreme, Blazor, HellFire, Realgrimm, etc.

You weak sock sniffer would get PARALYZED being here for even 2 minutes. Deep web is nothing against MELTDOWN!

Go downtown and pay somebody to throw a basketball into your butthole.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Go downtown and pay somebody to throw a basketball into your butthole.
Are you Mr. Aids?