"It's not a lie if you believe it" George Santos

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Ignored Content* Some Drag Queen chaser must be fumbling around in here.

Now I know why Trumptards are in love with George(if that's his real name)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lemme guess

the spamming fuckwit is still weeping about this George santos guy

hysterically

someone who doesn't have this clown on ignore let me know?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Would any of you like to tell me who is George Santos and what did he do to make emo little spastics around here cry so loudly and hysterically without pause?

It seems like every other couple of hours I am seeing this thread pop up despite having the longneck jelly spine sissy boy who authored it on ignore.

Did he mess up someone's pronouns or provide support to a woman fighting the fine fight against tranny scum demanding using all female facilities or something dreadful and sinister like that?

I don't even have to take the flailing fairy nonce off ignore and I could bet money there are at least 30 tweets in this thread articulating nothing but tummy cramps.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
HgmuOGd.jpeg

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Would any of you like to tell me who is George Santos and what did he do to make emo little spastics around here cry so loudly and hysterically without pause?

It seems like every other couple of hours I am seeing this thread pop up despite having the longneck jelly spine sissy boy who authored it on ignore.

Did he mess up someone's pronouns or provide support to a woman fighting the fine fight against tranny scum demanding using all female facilities or something dreadful and sinister like that?

I don't even have to take the flailing fairy nonce off ignore and I could bet money there are at least 30 tweets in this thread articulating nothing but tummy cramps.
Because he's "dishonest red man" and him constantly lying "pwns them mean conservatives" even though we constantly skewer lying RINOS all the time. Admong just being a fucking idiot that actually thinks he can trust politicians of ANY stripe

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Because he's "dishonest red man" and him constantly lying "pwns them mean conservatives" even though we constantly skewer lying RINOS all the time. Admong just being a fucking idiot that actually thinks he can trust politicians of ANY stripe
None of you mouth breathers have denounced Trump or Santos, or the rest of the lying shitbags in the GOP.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mr. Santos is someone that these fools admire. Penis, No one, Stubilito. I’m sure the share the same IQ.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
None of you mouth breathers have denounced Trump or Santos, or the rest of the lying shitbags in the GOP.
well here is a list right now
John Katko
Adam Kinzinger
Jamie Herrera Beutler
Dan Newhouse
David Valadao
Peter Meijer
Tom Rice
Fred Upton
Anthony Gonzalez
Liz Cheney

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Adam and Liz are my favorite Republicans. Honest, true to themselves. Accurate

senior penor

Factory Bastard
How many of those guys are still in office?
Good question. Imagine all 10 of them doing something where the entire GOP voter base denounced them and removed them from office.
see the difference, Admong? The bad orange man hasn't been in office for 2 years and you're still crying and demand everybody denounce him without any discernible reason other than he punted you and those 10 RINOS in the pussy a bunch of times.
Tell us what the orange man has done that has caused you to demand everybody to denounce him even 2 years later.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Ignored Content* Some Drag Queen chaser must be fumbling around in here.

Now I know why Trumptards are in love with George(if that's his real name)

Drag Queen "disease" confirmed, don't let your Babbies be read to by Whatever this Trumpian Liar calls himself today.

Santos doesn’t appear to contest authenticity of resurfaced drag photo: ‘I had fun at a festival’​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Good question. Imagine all 10 of them doing something where the entire GOP voter base denounced them and removed them from office.
see the difference, Admong? The bad orange man hasn't been in office for 2 years and you're still crying and demand everybody denounce him without any discernible reason other than he punted you and those 10 RINOS in the pussy a bunch of times.
Tell us what the orange man has done that has caused you to demand everybody to denounce him even 2 years later.
Stupid irrelevant meme time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin is not gay if the bloke identifies as a woman

Even when admin swallows