"It's not a lie if you believe it" George Santos

No One

Factory Bastard
Pro Tip: I had a Paper Route as a kid, I can verify that it was very common for the paper to have more than one story, IKR?
They media and the dems dropped the ball here. Why didn't they learn this stuff earlier?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
If a pitcher is doctoring the ball, is his own catcher going to call him out?
No the Catcher would eliminate the House Ethics Office to try and save this pathological liars vote. House leadership should bounce this guy, have you ever heard the phrase "One bad apple spoils the whole bunch"?

No One

Factory Bastard
No the Catcher would eliminate the House Ethics Office to try and save this pathological liars vote. House leadership should bounce this guy, have you ever heard the phrase "One bad apple spoils the whole bunch"?
We should celebrate a self made man who has been able to reinvent himself so many times. A George for all seasons.

No One

Factory Bastard
Honestly do you believe this? Seriously?
I think the whole situation is hilarious to begin with and only made more so by the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the minority party.

The dnc could have had the file on him for less than Hunter Biden spent on his last bender. But they thought they would win anyway so they cheaped out on their oppo research.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like you want to play tit for tat.

Trade ya Hunter Biden for Jared Kushner

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the whole situation is hilarious to begin with and only made more so by the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the minority party.

The dnc could have had the file on him for less than Hunter Biden spent on his last bender. But they thought they would win anyway so they cheaped out on their oppo research.
What elected office does Hunter Biden hold?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
9c812fc13e7c3898a12cd56e227477a546275fd8.jpeg