"It's not a lie if you believe it" George Santos

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
9UqwKcz.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

#MAGA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cant even read the article.

I'm gonna have to assume this is a sentence fragment because it definately sounds like something that is part of a bigger point. There is no way to know the context or what was being said and I never just accept shit media claims about people they literally profit from slamming and smearing.

More times than not.....when these sources report on people not in the democrat party, they lie and twist. Lots of irony here.

I dont even know who this guy even is. So I'm definately not gonna take a known heavily bias sources worse on anything.

It really describes you guys though. I guess it's not a lie that Trump called neo nazis "good people" if you insist on believing and refuse to be corrected with the truth. That's just ONE example.

I know I'm gonna get a shit emoji or whatnot because you arent interested or capable of discourse and anyone who rejects lies your party and their propaganda lackys tell is a "bad guy". And "hopeless". And "myopic" ..meaning....lacking in the ability to see the make believe utopia you think is on the horizon when you've defeated everyone outside the cult.

Everyone who understands history is equally "myopic" and "hopeless" so at least I'm in good and better company.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL, the "sources" are a bit sketchy

A lie will be halfway round the world while the truth is still putting its boots on.
Sometimes it's the opposite

Maybe that's why thousands of Brazilian criminals who are being released to spend X-mas and New years eve at home at going to the US as we speak.

They know that lying ape from the White House saying the US border is secure is a big fucking lie.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Absolutely! Who else? What they do is ALWAYS a libs fault. Don't you read the forum?

I have never seen so many destitute souls confused by a movement that was lead by frustrated tax paying, working class citizens tired of taking the man’s shit in my life….

These are the same dipshits who oppose higher education *face palm*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The agnorance is almost shocking. After the last 6 years, I'm no longer capable of being shocked. They fight tooth and nail to keep the powerful in control, as long as the powerful stroke their putrid egos.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The agnorance is almost shocking. After the last 6 years, I'm no longer capable of being shocked. They fight tooth and nail to keep the powerful in control, as long as the powerful stroke their putrid egos.
I bet if I threw a salad your way you'd be shocked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Your party runs everything and has the power to throw people in jail and leg them sit for a year with no charges. Every institution is ran by your party. You parrot the entire corporate media who also is owned by your party. All the wealthiest elites and big corps dump money into YOUR shit party.

You assholes are the establishment. You have to be straight delusional to think otherwise.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your party runs everything and has the power to throw people in jail and leg them sit for a year with no charges. Every institution is ran by your party. You parrot the entire corporate media who also is owned by your party. All the wealthiest elites and big corps dump money into YOUR shit party.

You assholes are the establishment. You have to be straight delusional to think otherwise.

Both parties fuck shit up. You're too fucking dumb to see it though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Both parties fuck shit up. You're too fucking dumb to see it though.

No assole.... its YOUR party. Yeah you have rino Republicansike Bush and Cheney and Romney and the like who are the establishment party. We dont support them...you do.

You are too fucking dumb, brainwashed and proud to admit YOU are the ones with ALL the power. All the institutions. Parents cannot even oppose sexual identity politics without being attacked.

You are fucking delusional.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys gutted women's civil rights and protections and when women speak out they are attacked. Lose jobs. Your shitty activists can threaten violence and get away with violence.

You are authoritarian oppressors.

Could you imagine if Trump had a few military guys behind him and started giving a war speech about half the country and then a trump supporter murdered someone?

Yeah that's allowed when the establishment does it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No assole.... its YOUR party. Yeah you have rino Republicansike Bush and Cheney and Romney and the like who are the establishment party. We dont support them...you do.

You are too fucking dumb, brainwashed and proud to admit YOU are the ones with ALL the power. All the institutions. Parents cannot even oppose sexual identity politics without being attacked.

You are fucking delusional.

The Republican party does no wrong.

The agnorance!