Why does Stubilito lie like a rug?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He probably was.

But a gangsta? Hehhehhshaha naaah. Gangs pulling drive bys and this fucking miniature jack ass is on the street corners doing the robot then spinning on his fucking back.

If that idiots claim to being bout it bout it is robbing a 7-11, crackheads rob convenient stores.

Gangstas rob banks.

Derp derp derp

Bank robbery is a federal offense. You mean fucking morons rob banks.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao. That poofy is so butt hurt and desperate he’s allying with the known Ped0files

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao. That poofy is so butt hurt and desperate he’s allying with the known Ped0files
Are you rap-dancing now?

black-kid-dancing.gif

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
After reading through pages and pages of Stumpys claims, wealth, expensive cans, etc, etc. It’s clear he’s a liar about it all. I sensed it whe I first can across him. Other posters have clearly shown Stumpy is a liar. A born loser, and now, without a pot to piss in. Glad I’m not that poor sap

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stumpy, what happened to you guacamole thread? Just more bullshit? Like your solar generation thread. Like your FloriDUH mansion thread. Like your expensive Cruise thread. Like you expensive car thread. Like your employment thread, working for a 50 billion dollar company. Try something you’re familiar with for a change.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Stumpy, what happened to you guacamole thread? Just more bullshit? Like your solar generation thread. Like your FloriDUH mansion thread. Like your expensive Cruise thread. Like you expensive car thread. Like your employment thread, working for a 50 billion dollar company. Try something you’re familiar with for a change.
Every village needs an idiot, fortunately for Stubby it's a role he was born for.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The little cowboy lies a lot. Any guesses when he’ll fire a COCK SUCK at us? He favorite 2 words

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The little fuck simply can’t deliver. No surprise
You’re a little fuck you halfwit. Löök at you…tiny little prick that you are! Half Italian and half gook! And you’re fucking shrinking as I talk…. Löl.

eDzAVMI.jpg

Löl…nothing says “cock sucker” like a short Italian man and a pair of swallow tattoos!
:LOL3::Burn: