Why does Stubilito lie like a rug?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stumpys been back at it. One lie after another. Expensive cars, Cruises, mansions in FloriDUH, working for a 50 billion dollar company? 100% bullshit. So easy to tell he doesn’t know his ass from 2 bits. He never has the proof or the arguments to prop up what he claims. Moving to Tennessee? Even that sounds like bullshit. Slowly but surely, we are sussing this portly jerk off out. Not a fucking pot to piss in.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The tech market has completely dropped out and senior level has been hit the hardest. I’m not surprised.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The tech market has completely dropped out and senior level has been hit the hardest. I’m not surprised.

Mine is tied up in metals. The only job Stumpy ever had was at McDonalds

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does he actually get away? I mean posting around the clock about your every move doesn’t sound very relaxing.

I know for a fact he doesn’t even stand to take a piss. What a way to live?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The problem with Stumpy is he’s way underrated, and searching for a cock to suck

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOLz @ the Big Fupa

My karma isn’t working!!! Argh…

@The Alloytolla reaper @The Ruler

Good morning gentlemen, I can’t see anything but the thumbs up. Can you fix this? Xoxo
Good afternoon Murd.It's 17.36 here and I've just finished work.

I'm not sure what you can't see,and I'm also not a mod,so any problems see Bastard Factory,the fake reaper guy or Flynn.