Why does Stubilito lie like a rug?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Expensive automobiles, big beautiful home, cruises, luxurious dining, etc. The little fella doesn’t carry a phone around to verify his claims. I believe he’s just another broke wannabe. Why do you lie Stubby? Put up or shut up little man.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Expensive automobiles, big beautiful home, cruises, luxurious dining, etc. The little fella doesn’t carry a phone around to verify his claims. I believe he’s just another broke wannabe. Why do you lie Stubby? Put up or shut up little man.

Worse than that, in my opinion, is that he may have all that and be completely ghetto like he is.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
His Gang Mascotship must have been a big deal? Shorter fatter gang members don’t seem too threatening

• LOL
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But still taller than sewage tho

Plus I do t say “muy exotica” when I see dudes

Hahahaha

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Worse than that, in my opinion, is that he may have all that and be completely ghetto like he is.

I’m confused by his ghetto as well. For years I thought he was a breakdancer and freestyle rapper. He claims to have been in the street gang the Latin Kings. But the only RL male friends of his I was ever aware of were black.

Races don’t mix in street gangs tho. It makes no sense…. unless he dropped out of HS, went to prison for something gang related, and then ended up finding Jehovah and a black bodybuilding bestie before he got out of prison.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As I said, stuck broke and stupid hasn’t any photos

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m confused by his ghetto as well. For years I thought he was a breakdancer and freestyle rapper. He claims to have been in the street gang the Latin Kings. But the only RL male friends of his I was ever aware of were black.

Races don’t mix in street gangs tho. It makes no sense…. unless he dropped out of HS, went to prison for something gang related, and then ended up finding Jehovah and a black bodybuilding bestie before he got out of prison.

I'm not confused by his ghetto. I'm appalled.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I don’t have a receding hairline at the age of 42 tho