Why does Stubilito lie like a rug?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
But I will say this much;

There is no doubt in my mind Biggie is just a wannabe or he was trolling with that gangsta shit. Little kids say they're in gangs on the internet, not grown ass men no matter how many chromosomes god was juggling then dropped before they landed in his retarded body.

Listening to rap doesn't make you a gangster. It's like watching Good Fellas and saying your in the mob.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
maybe I need to do something really cool like join a Fortnite gang with a bunch of 12 year olds

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Out here it's all location.

If your Mexican, and live in a black hood, if you join a Mexican gang and not the gang that claims that street you live on your house is getting shot up every single day and nobody on that block is saying shit.

Too much death here. Ppl die for those white street signs.

The hoods in your neck of the woods are scary AF. I was with my ex husband and we were diverted by the GPS coming back from the Illinois side because the bridge was under construction. Mind you, he has the same “my uncles and cousins are in the Mexican Mafia aka La Eme” that errrrrrrrrrbody and their mama claims out here. Folsom prison is in Cali after all.

The hoods out rough and we had both been exposed to that. Nothing could prepare us for what we saw East of St. Louis tho. Errrrrrr merrrrr gerrrrd that shit was horrifying and he nearly shit himself.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Out here it's all location.

If your Mexican, and live in a black hood, if you join a Mexican gang and not the gang that claims that street you live on your house is getting shot up every single day and nobody on that block is saying shit.

Too much death here. Ppl die for those white street signs.

How are either of you white motherfuckers gonna speak on a Mexican gangs?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Motherfuckers really try to front like they’re Mexican. Not in this lifetime

Talk shit about the hood then act like they know about. GTFO with your wannabe asses

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
But I will say this much;

There is no doubt in my mind Biggie is just a wannabe or he was trolling with that gangsta shit. Little kids say they're in gangs on the internet, not grown ass men no matter how many chromosomes god was juggling then dropped before they landed in his retarded body.

Listening to rap doesn't make you a gangster. It's like watching Good Fellas and saying your in the mob.

I kinda believe his story that he and his friends knocked over a 7-11 when they were teenagers so they could bbq and drink. It just doesn’t confirm gang affiliation for me cause it just sounds like the dumb ass shit the boys in my neighborhood used to do when they were bored.

You might be able to convince me he was a wannabe gangsta rapper tho.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Motherfuckers really try to front like they’re Mexican. Not in this lifetime

Talk shit about the hood then act like they know about. GTFO with your wannabe asses
Posers gonna pose

why you think I just laugh at these two clowns trying to talk hood with it? What they know about the hood they've read on weakypedia or watched on beat street.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I kinda believe his story that he and his friends knocked over a 7-11 when they were teenagers so they could bbq and drink. It just doesn’t confirm gang affiliation for me cause it just sounds like the dumb ass shit the boys in my neighborhood used to do when they were bored.

You might be able to convince me he was a wannabe gangsta rapper tho.
I'm inclined to think it might have been as 'minor' as that, btdt right of passage silliness...but I can't talk about it because reasons.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Posers gonna pose

why you think I just laugh at these two clowns trying to talk hood with it? What they know about the hood they've read on weakypedia or watched on beat street.

Nothing funnier than watching a white person talk about the M as if they’re affiliated or something. White people ain’t allowed in it.

Watching too much American Me

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nothing funnier than watching a white person talk about the M as if they’re affiliated or something. White people ain’t allowed in it.

Watching too much American Me
Especially the cow. She was no where near live wires running around out there

this was the fat corny bitch that would drive into the hood to cop weed, get sold oregano and swear to God that was the best Thai stick she ever smoked

fronting like a store window

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Especially the cow. She was no where near live wires running around out there

this was the fat corny bitch that would drive into the hood to cop weed, get sold oregano and swear to God that was the best Thai stick she ever smoked

fronting like a store window
Is that from one of your classic rap "spits"?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm inclined to think it might have been as 'minor' as that, btdt right of passage silliness...but I can't talk about it because reasons.

People claim obscure shit online all the time… the personas take on a life of their own eventually and inevitably.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nothing funnier than watching some portly soccer moose trying to front at a BLM rally like she's a part of the struggle

Stick to being a gonorrhea girl & pretending your community trade certificate makes you intelligent. Cow.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nothing funnier than watching some portly soccer moose trying to front at a BLM rally like she's a part of the struggle

Stick to being a gonorrhea girl & pretending your community trade certificate makes you intelligent. Cow.
watermelons are getting eXpensive

Master

Site Supporter
How are either of you white motherfuckers gonna speak on a Mexican gangs?
Tell me what I'm saying is wrong. Fucking Latin kings are a multinational enterprise. Da fuck you know about Mexican gangs, Flea. I don't give too shits what stupid barrio logic you might think you bring to the table when I can go down the street and talk to actual hooks.

Like I don't live in the murder capital of the US or anything or where Kings were established, or that their flaky literature wasn't built around five points. Flea, I know more about Latin Kings then the moron here trying to claim them now that it was pointed out the Zulus were child abusers.

So plz, sit back down.

REY LATINO (throws up heavy metal horns)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Tell me what I'm saying is wrong. Fucking Latin kings are a multinational enterprise. Da fuck you know about Mexican gangs, Flea. I don't give too shits what stupid barrio logic you might think you bring to the table when I can go down the street and talk to actual hooks.

Like I don't live in the murder capital of the US or anything or where Kings were established, or that their flaky literature wasn't built around five points. Flea, I know more about Latin Kings then the moron here trying to claim them now that it was pointed out the Zulus were child abusers.

So plz, sit back down.

REY LATINO (throws up heavy metal horns)

Uhhh, my whole family is hood with it, not that it’s something to proud of. If anyone knows about Sureno gangs, it’s me.

LA is the GANG capitol of the world.

Master

Site Supporter
The hoods in your neck of the woods are scary AF. I was with my ex husband and we were diverted by the GPS coming back from the Illinois side because the bridge was under construction. Mind you, he has the same “my uncles and cousins are in the Mexican Mafia aka La Eme” that errrrrrrrrrbody and their mama claims out here. Folsom prison is in Cali after all.

The hoods out rough and we had both been exposed to that. Nothing could prepare us for what we saw East of St. Louis tho. Errrrrrr merrrrr gerrrrd that shit was horrifying and he nearly shit himself.
ESL ain't no joke. I wouldn't drive thru that shit hole in a tank.

Ppl say there's no good parts of Chicago, that might be true now a days. But there's nothing good about east st Louis and there's hasn't been in a long time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay so there was that one time at smash burger where poofer was serving some Latin Kings their value meals and man they just bonded

he was immediately inducted into the clan

no lie, it happened... he's the reel deal :LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Latin Kings are east coast. I’ve never seen them here.

MS13 is the sickest gang out there. Them fuckers are like cartel. Violent asf

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ESL ain't no joke. I wouldn't drive thru that shit hole in a tank.

Ppl say there's no good parts of Chicago, that might be true now a days. But there's nothing good about east st Louis and there's hasn't been in a long time.
Things be getting hectic if you step into the wrong fortnite hood?

whut

jack that fool for his power purse homie!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Latin Kings are east coast. I’ve never seen them here.

MS13 is the sickest gang out there. Them fuckers are like cartel. Violent asf
In NY the bloods and Crips would walk into the police station looking to get those MS13 motherfuckers arrested. They'd drop a whole bag of quarters for real

I knew a few of them and these fuckers were straight killers. They laughed at the violence the bloods, crips, latin kings, whatever were able to bring.

Master

Site Supporter
Uhhh, my whole family is hood with it, not that it’s something to proud of. If anyone knows about Sureno gangs, it’s me.

LA is the GANG capitol of the world.
LA has nothing on Chicago except hollywood portrayals. Crips and bloods ain't got shit on G's and Lord's.

And you ain't the only one who grew up in that environment. So plz, don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Thanx

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LA has nothing on Chicago except hollywood portrayals. Crips and bloods ain't got shit on G's and Lord's.

And you ain't the only one who grew up in that environment. So plz, don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Thanx
NIgga you wouldn't know a vice lord if one ran up on you, threw you face first down a flight of stairs and milked your prostate with a fire hydrant on the landing below

come up off the bullshit, poser