Why does Stubilito lie like a rug?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The short fat dwarf is a major phony. Proves it day after day. When ya going on the cruise? What about that expensive car? The house you live in, that’s about to fall down. THE girl friend. Stumpy is a broke lying little wanker

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stumpy is Gods gift to failure. Lies only makes it worse.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can only guess which doll Stumpy picked out? Anyone want to take a stab at it? Well maybe the wrong word to use around blow up dolls

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I read here that Stumpy got laid when he was 12. I had no idea blow up dolls were available back then?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
He shouldn't just 'go back to the previous page'. He should fuck off altogether!

aL9M8l5.png

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is the little fuck mad because his God made him short? Gods will, or punishment?
Stuck broke in FloriDUH

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now you’re resorting to talking to yourself you geriatric buffoon? I see signs of dementia kicking in ol’ man! Time to leave the forum to us young folk. Go and change your nappy again shart_master!
Lmao. That midget Chester is still doing that?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d really like to hear more about when Stumpy was a break dancer. Little people seem to be good at it.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is it about Stumpy and his lies? Cars, vacations, women?? We all know it’s bull shit. Well maybe not the gang mascot part, or his break dancing expertise. Funny little tough guy cowboy