Why does Stubilito lie like a rug?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Dunno. The owner must enjoy watching him plop his shit spam into every thread
The mindless old fart (Semenmajor) must be stoking his ego or some shit? The Jew has dropped a few bombs my way about the owner over the years. Even tried to do a number on Scouse. When he dies we‘ll be laughing like hell I tell you. Semenmajor is a stain on society as a whole. Even if it’s some quaint developing village in Shitsville.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The mindless old fart (Semenmajor) must be stoking his ego or some shit? The Jew has dropped a few bombs my way about the owner over the years. Even tried to do a number on Scouse. When he dies we‘ll be laughing like hell I tell you. Semenmajor is a stain on society as a whole. Even if it’s some quaint developing village in Shitsville.
did you two guise just bury your dics in each others naught ... look at you with that shit eating grin like you want moARrRr :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Worse than that, in my opinion, is that he may have all that and be completely ghetto like he is.

All what exactly? A big house with HUGE overhead expenses that won’t be paid off until he is approaching 80 years old?

You’re right about the ghetto… it’s straight baller facade.

I seriously doubt he has the $$$ to pay it off now. But I have pleadings from his divorce, so…..

The man is as pathological as Dovid at this point. I heard recently she is switching dumpsters BWA hahahah

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All what exactly? A big house with HUGE overhead expenses that won’t be paid off until he is approaching 80 years old?

I seriously doubt he has the $$$ to pay it off now. But I have pleadings from his divorce, so…..

The man is as pathological as Dovid at this point. I heard recently she is switching dumpsters BWA hahahah

Exactly how I see this phony. He could have proved us all wrong, and been a hero. He couldn’t deliver.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Are you still upset because I rejected you?

Sorry. I don’t do cows. Unless they cooked and on a plate

Cope

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you still upset because I rejected you?

Sorry. I don’t do cows. Unless they cooked and on a plate

Cope
You seem to enjoy blow up dolls. Gender not important. It would be a huge relief being rejected by you Stumpy

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Guess Stumpy canceled his trip. Maybe the blow up dolls refused to go

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He already knew this. Must of forgotten his stool. He must have gotten real excited, because he goes nowhere without one

• Funny
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I truly hope the little fella washes his used blow ups for later use. Dwarfs aren’t exactly good human specimens, and prone to some ailments

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I truly hope the little fella washes his used blow ups for later use. Dwarfs aren’t exactly good human specimens, and prone to some ailments
Oi frailty…you wear a medium fucking shirt you dipstick, and have the hide to call other people a dwarf? You’ve positively lost your marbles you withered old cunt!
:LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Little medium-shirted Italian man…you would like everyone sounding like a girl…that’s why you moved to Costa Rican you pervert! Lol…medium shirt!
ANNnnnd there you go again, kids on the brain when you guzzle a few drinks huh sicko ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
For those that don’t surf…some inside information. Semenwaifer aka Semenmajor is an absolute “kook” in the water. A kook is an international surfing reference to those surfers that have an inability to adequately perform and utilise a wave appropriately. When they manage to catch a wave they flounder, wipe-out or generally fuck up an otherwise great wave. They are a pest in the water and usually get in everyone’s way. Even as a longboarder or “Malibu surfer”, Semenwaifer has no idea whatsoever when it comes to walking-the-plank as such and I assure you could never hang-ten or least of all hang-five.

Don’t ever get sucked into his surfing claims… he’s a fucking kook, pure and simple!

Meantime…your Breakfall in 2018 on a Sumatran left-hander and about to get barrelled off his fucking nut!

d2PMvUv.jpg