Why does Stubilito lie like a rug?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Seamongo sells his ass too?

Lmao
Stubby has a long road ahead on his mental health journey.

w=420

Ask your therapist if they can recommend a Chubby Dwarf Anger Management Clinic

Last edited:
OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby has a long road ahead on his mental health journey.

w=420

As your therapist if they can recommend a Chubby Dwarf Anger Management Clinic
Ha ha. He’ll be posting his favorite words. He’s boiling over

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You can always tell when biggys on his toes straining to look over the counter :LOL3: :LOL3:

starts droppin the ole NO YUO PEEEDO :LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah, it's a wheelbarrow full of worthless currency for a loaf of bread, like back in Weimar...
There are literally tens of thousands like him (old dodgy whitish man) living in Oz. They scoot over to SE Asia where their dollar scores with the exchange rate, and pull a shifty root with the young chicks and pretend to live like kings. The rest of the time they’re back at home, living on the pension and hanging at some dead—beat drongo pub.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I heard that Thailand got so many over 60s doing this that they tightened the rules, and made it so you could only relocate there if you had a certain amount of savings.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I heard that Thailand got so many over 60s doing this that they tightened the rules, and made it so you could only relocate there if you had a certain amount of savings.
Thailand is the number one destination because the old timers get to score with the lady—bois too I shit you not. They keep up appearances in Oz then get their sodomite on when they think nobody is looking overseas. Fucking shit behaviour I tell ya!

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whoa? Did Scouse slice his nut sack off by accident, or something?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I’m confused by his ghetto as well. For years I thought he was a breakdancer and freestyle rapper. He claims to have been in the street gang the Latin Kings. But the only RL male friends of his I was ever aware of were black.

Races don’t mix in street gangs tho. It makes no sense…. unless he dropped out of HS, went to prison for something gang related, and then ended up finding Jehovah and a black bodybuilding bestie before he got out of prison.
Well....

If your supposedly in a gang, you fly with your hood.

If your a Mexican and you live in a black hood, your 99% going to be in a black gang if that's the life you want.

Color don't mean shit to a street gang. Any gang will take anybody unless your talking cartel type shit and even then if you know how to keep your mouth shut they will take you in a heartbeat.

Street gangs ain't west side story. If you can do something for a gang, wether it's selling drugs, killing somebody, etc, they're gonna take and use you. If your loyal to the cause, even better.

Gangs are into that identity theft type of shit now. Nerds on college campuses are throwing up rakes and have carloads of sweepers at their call whenever they need them.

That's not a life worth bragging about.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well....

If your supposedly in a gang, you fly with your hood.

If your a Mexican and you live in a black hood, your 99% going to be in a black gang if that's the life you want.

Color don't mean shit to a street gang. Any gang will take anybody unless your talking cartel type shit and even then if you know how to keep your mouth shut they will take you in a heartbeat.

Street gangs ain't west side story. If you can do something for a gang, wether it's selling drugs, killing somebody, etc, they're gonna take and use you. If your loyal to the cause, even better.

Gangs are into that identity theft type of shit now. Nerds on college campuses are throwing up rakes and have carloads of sweepers at their call whenever they need them.

That's not a life worth bragging about.

I beg to differ. Out here it does, but there were 4 gangs (3 Mexican and 1 Black) in the neighborhood where I grew up. The community was baffled by it since all the Mexicans were at war with each other.

My bestie growing up (the skater chick and only other girl in my neighborhood with a family from Guam) got jumped into the black gang aka Venice Shoreline. We were 14 and I didn’t see her again until we were in our 20s. She had to leave the state to get away from that shit.

I had friends in each of the 3 Latino gangs as well. One got life and is on death row for cutting the fingers off of a rival member who threw up his neighborhood (gang signs) on his block.

The blacks and the Mexicans don’t mix here. I watched a black guy and 3 Mexicans go at it behind the high school in my neighborhood. The black guy got stabbed in the neck with a screw driver. I was in 6th grade…. they don’t call it the ghetto by the sea for nothin!

But it might be different on your side of the country…. not out here tho. The white supremacists were all south of us back then…. but I was only at ditching parties with the little Mexican homies.

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I beg to differ. Out here it does, but there were 4 gangs (3 Mexican and 1 Black) in the neighborhood where I grew up. The community was baffled by it since all the Mexicans were at war with each other.

My bestie growing up (the skater chick and only other girl in my neighborhood with a family from Guam) got jumped into the black gang aka Venice Shoreline. We were 14 and I didn’t see her again until we were in our 20s. She had to leave the state to get away from that shit.

I had friends in each of the 3 Latino gangs as well. One got life and is on death row for cutting the fingers off of a rival member who threw up his neighborhood (gang signs) on his block.

The blacks and the Mexicans don’t mix here. I watched a black guy and 3 Mexicans go at it behind the high school in my neighborhood. The black guy got stabbed in the neck with a screw driver. I was in 6th grade…. they don’t call it the ghetto by the sea for nothin!

But it might be different on your side of the country…. not out here tho. The white supremacists were all south of us back then…. but I was only at ditching parties with the little Mexican homies.
Out here it's all location.

If your Mexican, and live in a black hood, if you join a Mexican gang and not the gang that claims that street you live on your house is getting shot up every single day and nobody on that block is saying shit.

Too much death here. Ppl die for those white street signs.