Why does Stubilito lie like a rug?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Short fat broke. What a way to go?
You’re a member with a use-by-date currently ol’ man. Do you really want to test the system? I actually blame you for me getting the flick from BC or VF…I can’t remember…back a decade ago. They ostracised me for merely sticking up for you way back then….and now you have the leftarded hide for giving me grief? You should be praising me ya bastard!

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just communicate to Stumpy to cough up the truth. The little fuck is no one I admire

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re a member with a use-by-date currently ol’ man. Do you really want to test the system? I actually blame you for me getting the flick from BC or VF…I can’t remember…back a decade ago. They ostracised me for merely sticking up for you way back then….and now you have the leftarded hide for giving me grief? You should be praising me ya bastard!

What? I think it’s time to pass out Gali

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re like an itchy anus in public…it needs to be scratched, but one would rather smile and ignore the irritation at best. But you’re pushing the PC border sunshine…

Why does you short hero lie? Be a man and ask him

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fancy expensive cars, a fabulous house, pool, is all bullshit. I ask again prove it:GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The onset of dementia huh?
You know what is extra funny to watch?

the fact that this elderly tranny luster isn't even smart enough to pick up on the social cues his own team tries to give him.

Notice how people who are well aware of my financial success that are also on his team don't chime in to back him up when he goes down this failure of a direction repeatedly?

A more intelligent person might stop and give that some thought... but not tranny luster -- why let a little thing like smarts stand in the way of him making an utter fool of himself for the umpteenth time :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A thought? Why can’t you deliver Stumpy
I am delivering

and that's the point

watching you flail on and on while I mock you about your tranny lust and the fact that it can be proven you are only 5' 6" is a delivery of laughs daily

:GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Besides you, who’s laughing? I do get a kick out of your lame ass posts

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You know what is extra funny to watch?

the fact that this elderly tranny luster isn't even smart enough to pick up on the social cues his own team tries to give him.

Notice how people who are well aware of my financial success that are also on his team don't chime in to back him up when he goes down this failure of a direction repeatedly?

A more intelligent person might stop and give that some thought... but not tranny luster -- why let a little thing like smarts stand in the way of him making an utter fool of himself for the umpteenth time :LOL3:
He’s been a bit of a poptart in the past, but recently….I think he full of Dutch courage. He begged me back to BF and then subsequently negged me and tried to shit on me?? WTF? I’d slap this fossil into endless coma if I was a spineless dickhead.

:Happy5:

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s been a bit of a poptart in the past, but recently….I think he full of Dutch courage. He begged me back to BF and then subsequently negged me and tried to shit on me?? WTF? I’d slap this fossil into endless coma if I was a spineless dickhead.

:Happy5:

I like you when you’re not drunk. You’re not slapping anyone around Son

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why does seamong hate being 5’ 6” so much?

Isn’t that the average height for a male in Costa Rica ?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is so simple. Why can’t Stumpy prove his claims. After 24 pages, it’s clear he can’t

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven’t slapped anyone since I was a kid sunshine. I AM THE VOICE OF REASON THESE DAYZ THANK CHRIST!

A doctor, a politician, a lawyer, and a longer reach than Mike Tyson? Tell us more. Tell us why Stumpy lies