Why does Stubilito lie like a rug?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No dementia, not drunk, only spouting the truth. Stumpy lies like a rug, and can’t deliver. Do you admire these types?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why can’t the dwarf prove what he claims? We could get this over with in 2 minutes. Prove me wrong and be a hero.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Red wine, rum, tequila….and you’re not going to like this: my father-in-law is dying. Tomorrow I’m probably going to see him for the last time. It’s been an emotional past few months.

I’m sorry to hear. Best to your wife.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She’s stronger than me. The ol’ man and I will probably burst into tears when we look at each other. Fuck it…such is life!

This is difficult stuff. At least you and she can say good by. I couldn’t make it home in time to say that to my Mom. Best I could do was kiss her forehead at her funeral

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This is difficult stuff. At least you and she can say good by. I couldn’t make it home in time to say that to my Mom. Best I could do was kiss her forehead at her funeral

she's with you man, every wave, every breeze every single moment, right there beside you

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was on a surf trip and I couldn’t say goodbye to mother neither. Had I known she wasn’t going to make it I would’ve never left. Her parting words to my wife were for me to not cancel my trip.