It's Votin' Day, Pilgims

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think the cop should have removed his knee from Floyd's neck. 8 minutes was just too long for someone who was clearly not resisting and no longer a threat. Also the fact that the man was not healthy and on drugs should also be a factor.. He had a large amount of fentanyl in his system, bad heart and had covid.. so? Yeah.. it was a combination of those things :/ I'm not sure why (especially niggers) resist the police in the first place?
prolly because Cops KILL niggers ... i'd be apprehensive
You need to do some research.. and I'm not going to argue with you.. but numbers don't support your claim :/ It's hype from the left.... Please go look up facts/numbers and you'll see this isn't true.. :/

No need to argue .. we won't win anything
I only call it like I see it

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If I were Black in America I would shit my pants everytime a cop drove by .. who knows if you'll make it home to see your 16 kids

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I think the cop should have removed his knee from Floyd's neck. 8 minutes was just too long for someone who was clearly not resisting and no longer a threat. Also the fact that the man was not healthy and on drugs should also be a factor.. He had a large amount of fentanyl in his system, bad heart and had covid.. so? Yeah.. it was a combination of those things :/ I'm not sure why (especially niggers) resist the police in the first place?
You need to do some research.. and I'm not going to argue with you.. but numbers don't support your claim :/ It's hype from the left.... Please go look up facts/numbers and you'll see this isn't true.. :/
So you can provide the numbers? For arrests made by cops that did and didn't end in death specified on ethnicity?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We need more Kyles.
NO! That dude was just a terrorist. nothing more.
Shhhhh
don't say that he wasn't brown
A TERRORIST!!!!

Kyle Rittenhouse was just a fucking terrorist!

A patriot! Of the highest marks.

118847755-3534419023282237-3313714933384314455-n.jpg

Hahahaha, I saw this the other day.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No need to argue .. we won't win anything
I only call it like I see it
Calling it like you see it is not good enough. You need to see numbers.. I'm talking about DEATHS.. not harassment or profiling. That's a different story.. I KNOW for a fact that happens.. I had an Hispanic friend in the military that was driving home from the clubs in Panama City.. He wasn't drunk, doing drugs.. but the cops took him out of the car and KICKED HIS ASS for nothing.. so yeah.. I'm not ignorant about that.. But mass KILLING of blacks.. nope.. just not true ..

Last edited:

Q

Banned

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
It is going to be painful when trump loses and we have to listen to the whinning for 3 months.
Almost everything is better than 4 more years of Trump
It is going to be painful when trump loses and we have to listen to the whinning for 3 months.
Almost everything is better than 4 more years of Trump
Why? He killed people for no reason
For defending himself against those that were ready to kill him first?
He went there with his weapon (an autmatic one if I remember correct?) to kill people

You are so clueless lol.

I was thinking the same thing. lol

Some nutcase from a shithole country commenting on guns when he doesn't know fuck all about them..

Q

Banned
He went there with his weapon (an autmatic one if I remember correct?) to kill people
You are so clueless lol.
Enlighten me

Q

Banned
Some nutcase from a shithole country commenting on guns when he doesn't know fuck all about them..
Everyone that has a better opinion than your must be a "nutcase".

Yep!

Ehhm... NOPE! That's bullshit... Whoops!

Oh and by the way... Canada is a shit country :smile:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How long have you been on the shine today? You sound like you’re getting yourself in the mood to shoot something up. Even if you think you’re defending Blazer. Mello out. Smoke a joint.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Oh, if Trump wins she'll be mad a hell.. I am sure! :)
If you think I'm bad regarding Trumpy-boy.... She is 100 time worse :devil1:

But you cannot handle her, you better find some woman that you can handle. This one is also mine I'm not into sharing women :)
Hhahaha, then the night the results come in, you should be able to go to town on her, and she will love you for it lol.

Aint been a woman I cant handle. Once they get a taste, they get gut hooked, literally lol.
Do you mind if we do not limit it to only that night? :devil1:
Also if you answer "no", I'll interpret it as a "yes" :devil1:

And you just go catch your own woman, but be careful for the Corona. Or wait a bit more, vaccines are being developed and I keep hearing good news

Wait a minute, you wanted to share with Holiday the other day! Lol, all good, Im not into that. Cisco Gene might follow that, but not me lol.
I only allowed @Holliday because he wanted to share with me. Just being polite :devil1:
(Sshhht! Don't tell anyone, but we were just making a joke)

Reminded me of a movie featuring a couple of my favorite gals of the era.

cc9cd6ef86dd99d1161d5d6c048a6e722d9554f2

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You are so clueless lol.
Enlighten me

First, he works there, as a lifeguard, and was there earlier in the day to clean grafiti off monuments. Second, the local militia group that Kyle was part of, was asked to help protect the property of the store owner, due to all the vandalism going on in the area. His sole purpose, to be there, was to HELP people, as he was an EMT, and had his medical bag on him. He stated early on, the gun was for his protection, since he was pretty much in a war zone. The firearm is a semi auto btw, not an auto, those are illegal. Damn good thing he was smart enough to be armed, he would be dead right now if not, and the news would never of mentioned Kyle, just like they didnt with the other innocent kids that got killed during this mess.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How long have you been on the shine today? You sound like you’re getting yourself in the mood to shoot something up. Even if you think you’re defending Blazer. Mello out. Smoke a joint.

None! Its No Booze November for me! hahaha

I am smoked though lol.

Nah man, Im just ready for anything that comes my way. Im all about the peace, others have a different opinion, and those are the ones Im ready for, as well as all my family members and friends. Were "standing by".

Q

Banned
First, he works there, as a lifeguard, and was there earlier in the day to clean grafiti off monuments. Second, the local militia group that Kyle was part of, was asked to help protect the property of the store owner, due to all the vandalism going on in the area. His sole purpose, to be there, was to HELP people, as he was an EMT, and had his medical bag on him. He stated early on, the gun was for his protection, since he was pretty much in a war zone. The firearm is a semi auto btw, not an auto, those are illegal. Damn good thing he was smart enough to be armed, he would be dead right now if not, and the news would never of mentioned Kyle, just like they didnt with the other innocent kids that got killed during this mess.
He decided, as a 17 year old (how is it even possible he has a semi automatic gun?), to go there to "protect" people.
He went there to shoot people. He killed people. He is a murderer and a terrorist.
It does not matter that the police was there and allowed it, that just makes their actions also wrong.

It's a matter of responsibility, he took the gun, he has to face the consequences. One of those is that he is seen as what he is: a terrorist.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He decided, as a 17 year old (how is it even possible he has a semi automatic gun?), to go there to "protect" people.
He went there to shoot people. He killed people. He is a murderer and a terrorist.
It does not matter that the police was there and allowed it, that just makes their actions also wrong.

It's a matter of responsibility, he took the gun, he has to face the consequences. One of those is that he is seen as what he is: a terrorist.

So, in your opinion, Kyle should of let the vandals burn the police department down?

Q

Banned

So, in your opinion, Kyle should of let the vandals burn the police department down?
He should not have interfered