It's Votin' Day, Pilgims

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
First, he works there, as a lifeguard, and was there earlier in the day to clean grafiti off monuments. Second, the local militia group that Kyle was part of, was asked to help protect the property of the store owner, due to all the vandalism going on in the area. His sole purpose, to be there, was to HELP people, as he was an EMT, and had his medical bag on him. He stated early on, the gun was for his protection, since he was pretty much in a war zone. The firearm is a semi auto btw, not an auto, those are illegal. Damn good thing he was smart enough to be armed, he would be dead right now if not, and the news would never of mentioned Kyle, just like they didnt with the other innocent kids that got killed during this mess.
He decided, as a 17 year old (how is it even possible he has a semi automatic gun?), to go there to "protect" people.
He went there to shoot people. He killed people. He is a murderer and a terrorist.
It does not matter that the police was there and allowed it, that just makes their actions also wrong.

It's a matter of responsibility, he took the gun, he has to face the consequences. One of those is that he is seen as what he is: a terrorist.

So, in your opinion, Kyle should of let the vandals burn the police department down?
He should not have interfered

Seriously? So if they were gonna roll a dumpster that was on fire into YOUR house, and I stopped them, you would be fine with them killing me?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So........... what news network is everyone watching tonight?

I'll be watching Fox but most likely flip to cnn to see the lefties meltdown when Trump wins.:LMAO2:

I havent had cable tv in 8 years. Im not even worried about any results tonight, because this isnt a normal election. The mail in votes will still come in and need to be counted. If we are lucky, REAL lucky, we might know something by Friday or so, but could take up to 2 weeks I hear.

Im gonna need my wading boots for the flood of tears lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So........... what news network is everyone watching tonight?

I'll be watching Fox but most likely flip to cnn to see the lefties meltdown when Trump wins.:LMAO2:

Get watching Youtube streamers fella, fuck the mainstream media biased garbage.

SaltyCracker is a good one or Styx666

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Biden is going to take Florida - a bellwether state in this here election.
Gonna be maybe a point or two, and the landslide will be on.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Kamala Harris is a neoliberal. That's not a leftist, in case you are ignorant of these things.

WTF are you doing here? :LOL1:

Of course a neoliberal is a leftist, how else would you describe it?

Maybe this way, moron:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

ne·o·lib·er·al
/ˌnēōˈlibərəl/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

adjective

1. favoring policies that promote free-market capitalism, deregulation, and reduction in government spending.
noun

1. an advocate or supporter of free-market capitalism, deregulation, and reduction in government spending.

Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Claiming that liberals aren't leftists is almost as hilarious as you saying that Stalin was a Conservative.
Neoliberal, yeh moron = conservative.

Can't you read?

1) favoring policies that promote free-market capitalism, deregulation, and reduction in government spending.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
...and Kentucky.

Glad to see Virginia swinging Red so far. If any, I hope Virginia gets Red, and makes that motherfucker Northam tremble in his lil Pink Pussy Hat.