Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Grab 'em by the pussy day!
I'll tell my wife when she comes home in a few minutes :devil1:
You'll tell her? Why dont you actually grab it! Dont be a soy boi!

Then smack her on the ass for good measure!
Oke, but if she gets angry I'll send her to you. Please PM your address details to me :devil1:

You dont want to send her to me. I havent had any pussy in 4 months, and women like to be "anger fucked" hahaha.

Im a good boy, but I may not be able to stop her advances.

As she hollers "TRUMPTARD!" I will push her face further into the pillow, while arching her ass up higher, smacking it red, and pounding it so hard that she feels my balls going SMACK SMACK SMACK on her clit. At some point she will stop saying Trumptard, and begin saying "Trump 2020!!!" as she orgasms multiple times.

So maybe I shouldnt PM you my address lol. Instead! You should not only grab her by the pussy tonight, you should whisper in her ear... "Trump 2020 baby", let her get mad, then grudge fuck the shit outta her! Trust me, she might like it so much she wont give you much free time to play on the internet anymore :rightON:

Q

Banned

Oke, but if she gets angry I'll send her to you. Please PM your address details to me :devil1:

You dont want to send her to me. I havent had any pussy in 4 months, and women like to be "anger fucked" hahaha.

As she hollers "TRUMPTARD!" I will push her face further into the pillow, while arching her ass up higher, smacking it red, and pounding it so hard that she feels my balls going SMACK SMACK SMACK on her clit. At some point she will stop saying Trumptard, and begin saying "Trump 2020!!!" as she orgasms multiple times.

So maybe I shouldnt PM you my address lol. Instead! You should not only grab her by the pussy tonight, you should whisper in her ear... "Trump 2020 baby", let her get mad, then grudge fuck the shit outta her! Trust me, she might like it so much she wont give you much free time to play on the internet anymore :rightON:
Oh, if Trump wins she'll be mad a hell.. I am sure! :)
If you think I'm bad regarding Trumpy-boy.... She is 100 time worse :devil1:

But you cannot handle her, you better find some woman that you can handle. This one is also mine I'm not into sharing women :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

But you cannot handle her, you better find some woman that you can handle. This one is also mine I'm not into sharing women :)

Hhahaha, then the night the results come in, you should be able to go to town on her, and she will love you for it lol.

Aint been a woman I cant handle. Once they get a taste, they get gut hooked, literally lol.

Wait a minute, you wanted to share with Holiday the other day! Lol, all good, Im not into that. Cisco Gene might follow that, but not me lol.

Q

Banned

Hhahaha, then the night the results come in, you should be able to go to town on her, and she will love you for it lol.

Aint been a woman I cant handle. Once they get a taste, they get gut hooked, literally lol.
Do you mind if we do not limit it to only that night? :devil1:
Also if you answer "no", I'll interpret it as a "yes" :devil1:

And you just go catch your own woman, but be careful for the Corona. Or wait a bit more, vaccines are being developed and I keep hearing good news

Wait a minute, you wanted to share with Holiday the other day! Lol, all good, Im not into that. Cisco Gene might follow that, but not me lol.
I only allowed @Holliday because he wanted to share with me. Just being polite :devil1:
(Sshhht! Don't tell anyone, but we were just making a joke)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This election will cause people to die tonight.

And tomorrow.... and the next day..... and etc. etc.

As if there wasnt enough death and destruction over a criminal that died of a drug overdose.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

As if there wasnt enough death and destruction over a criminal that died of a drug overdose.
at the hands of a pig .. doesn't matter what he was doesn't make it right ... like saying Trumptards are all retarded, well .....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

at the hands of a pig .. doesn't matter what he was doesn't make it right ... like saying Trumptards are all retarded, well .....

Ya know, at first, I was with everyone else.... it was wrong. But he was already hollering about not being able to breathe (due to the fentanyl in his system) while he was in the back of the squad car. They pulled him out of the back of the car to help him. I saw the other video footage. He died from an overdose, not a knee to a neck. Most of these fuckers that the protesters are fussing about, were doing criminal activity at the time. I cant sympathize any more. It wasnt right what the "fiery but peaceful protesters" were doing either. All the innocent lives and kids that have died or been affected from all this crap.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Ya know, at first, I was with everyone else.... it was wrong. But he was already hollering about not being able to breathe (due to the fentanyl in his system) while he was in the back of the squad car. They pulled him out of the back of the car to help him. I saw the other video footage. He died from an overdose, not a knee to a neck. Most of these fuckers that the protesters are fussing about, were doing criminal activity at the time. I cant sympathize any more. It wasnt right what the "fiery but peaceful protesters" were doing either. All the innocent lives and kids that have died or been affected from all this crap.

Pig should have moved his fucking knee .. easy as that
You see, a pig will bend you every which way until he gets a reaction, a reaction which is a HUMAN REFLEX to resist hurt ... these fucking PIGS use that .. Should have moved his fucking PIG knee ... all you fuc..err peeps that try and rationalize it :LMAO: :LMAO:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

You see, a pig will bend you every which way until he gets a reaction, a reaction which is a HUMAN REFLEX to resist hurt ... these fucking PIGS use that .. Should have moved his fucking PIG knee ... all you fuc..err peeps that try and rationalize it :LMAO: :LMAO:

Comply and it won't happen. Fucking COMPLY. Do you know the definition of that word???

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nah, I agree on that, the knee went too far too long. But, I dont think he died of the knee. He couldnt breathe before he ever had a knee on him.

Some cops can be fuckers, trust me I know. But not all are bad.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Comply and it won't happen. Fucking COMPLY. Do you know the definition of that word???

I was thinking of innocent people being killed by the crazy leftie looters and rioters.

We need more Kyles.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Nah, I agree on that, the knee went too far too long. But, I dont think he died of the knee. He couldnt breathe before he ever had a knee on him.

Some cops can be fuckers, trust me I know. But not all are bad.
Yeh no kidding .. the liberal ones are cool :rightON: They actually care about the kids and the paths they're taking ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I was thinking of innocent people being killed by the crazy leftie looters and rioters.

We need more Kyles.

yah more butthurt faggits like ICE that travel in diapers to shoot people that they don't agree with ffs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You see, a pig will bend you every which way until he gets a reaction, a reaction which is a HUMAN REFLEX to resist hurt ... these fucking PIGS use that .

Cheesy pussy
Do you know that word :rightON:

Quit acting like you're some pussy showing bad ass... you're a fucking idiot tbh

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

We need more Kyles.

BLAH BLAH BLAH...... BLAH BLAH BLAH...... BLAH BLAH BLAH

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think the cop should have removed his knee from Floyd's neck. 8 minutes was just too long for someone who was clearly not resisting and no longer a threat. Also the fact that the man was not healthy and on drugs should also be a factor.. He had a large amount of fentanyl in his system, bad heart and had covid.. so? Yeah.. it was a combination of those things :/ I'm not sure why (especially niggers) resist the police in the first place?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think the cop should have removed his knee from Floyd's neck. 8 minutes was just too long for someone who was clearly not resisting and no longer a threat. Also the fact that the man was not healthy and on drugs should also be a factor.. He had a large amount of fentanyl in his system, bad heart and had covid.. so? Yeah.. it was a combination of those things :/ I'm not sure why (especially niggers) resist the police in the first place?
prolly because Cops KILL niggers ... i'd be apprehensive

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
prolly because Cops KILL niggers ... i'd be apprehensive
You need to do some research.. and I'm not going to argue with you.. but numbers don't support your claim :/ It's hype from the left.... Please go look up facts/numbers and you'll see this isn't true.. :/ The leftist news would have you believe there is black genocide happening in this country.. and that's bullshit :/

Last edited: