It's Votin' Day, Pilgims

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
Didn't I tell you to shut up when the adults talk?
ethanjpg.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So you can't answer it. Ok, your surrender is duly noted.
And this is why people call you "Aryan Shit"... Nope, I was pretty clear.... Ask in the correc thread and I might answer

By 'people' you mean you?

Your razor sharp wit aside, what difference does it make where the question is asked?

You're clearly stalling because I've backed you into a corner and are squirming around like a worm on a fishing line.

Just admit defeat ffs, you're out of your depth attempting to argue with me, Maxipad.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Does anyone think Biden will live for four years?
The Great Conjunction?
It may have weakened, but no reason to think that Biden or Trump would live out a term.

Kamala Harris - POTUS
Pretty fuckin' scary huh?

Trumptards worst Halloween Nightmare.

Reactions: X

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
So you can't answer it. Ok, your surrender is duly noted.
And this is why people call you "Aryan Shit"... Nope, I was pretty clear.... Ask in the correc thread and I might answer

By 'people' you mean you?

Your razor sharp wit aside, what difference does it make where the question is asked?

You're clearly stalling because I've backed you into a corner and are squirming around like a worm on a fishing line.

Just admit defeat ffs, you're out of your depth attempting to argue with me, Maxipad.
See reply in the correct thread, @Aryan Shit

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Great Conjunction?
It may have weakened, but no reason to think that Biden or Trump would live out a term.

Kamala Harris - POTUS

Never gonna happen. I take it you have seen the abysmal turnouts at the Biden rallies?

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
The Great Conjunction?

Kamala Harris - POTUS

Never gonna happen. I take it you have seen the abysmal turnouts at the Biden rallies?
The "FUCK Trump" rally is at voting booths across America.

Q

Banned
The Great Conjunction?

Kamala Harris - POTUS

Pffff... if they vote the idiot Trump, it's their own fault...

Q

Banned
The Great Conjunction?

Kamala Harris - POTUS

Yuck... Do people wanna fuck the ugly dude? YUCK!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The Great Conjunction?

Kamala Harris - POTUS

abysmal because they don't want the 'Rona you fool ... of course tRumps got the peeps thay all idiots

Q

Banned

Brah, you got serious issues voting for a guy who sexually assaults minors on live television.

If Trump got all sniffy sniffy and licky licky around children, the Lugenpresse would absolutely crucify him.
Ehhm.... follow the news sweety, he did. And he just bought it off....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Q

Banned
The Great Conjunction?

Kamala Harris - POTUS

abysmal because they don't want the 'Rona you fool ... of course tRumps got the peeps thay all idiots
What did I tell you? Shut your mouth when adults are speaking!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The Great Conjunction?

Kamala Harris - POTUS

8e3bKw.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Riiiiight, so they're happy to go out looting and burning businesses down all in the name of BLM, but they won't attend Biden rallies because of the SCAMdemic. :facepalm:

Q

Banned
The Great Conjunction?

Kamala Harris - POTUS

8e3bKw.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Riiiiight, so they're happy to go out looting and burning businesses down all in the name of BLM, but they won't attend Biden rallies because of the SCAMdemic. :facepalm:
Black people are systematically killed by the Fuzz in the U.S they be a protesting dat you Euronig ... is you a broken record man ffs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The Great Conjunction?

Kamala Harris - POTUS

8e3bKw.gif
73989511.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Black people are systematically killed by the Fuzz in the U.S they be a protesting dat you Euronig ... is you a broken record man ffs

Do you live in a multi-generational home or as I suspect ALONE shaving head Friday nights kinda thang ? what if you caught the Rona and gave it to your mom or Dad or Grandpa and someone died and it's your fault what's the argument to that ??

Q

Banned

Q

Banned
The Great Conjunction?

Kamala Harris - POTUS

8e3bKw.gif
73989511.jpg

Q

Banned

Do you live in a multi-generational home or as I suspect ALONE shaving head Friday nights kinda thang ? what if you caught the Rona and gave it to your mom or Dad or Grandpa and someone died and it's your fault what's the argument to that ??