It's Votin' Day, Pilgims

X

xXx
Site Supporter
abysmal because they don't want the 'Rona you fool ... of course tRumps got the peeps thay all idiots

Riiiiight, so they're happy to go out looting and burning businesses down all in the name of BLM, but they won't attend Biden rallies because of the SCAMdemic. :facepalm:
Black people are systematically killed by the Fuzz in the U.S they be a protesting dat you Euronig ... is you a broken record man ffs

Do you live in a multi-generational home or as I suspect ALONE shaving head Friday nights kinda thang ? what if you caught the Rona and gave it to your mom or Dad or Grandpa and someone died and it's your fault what's the argument to that ??
What did I tell you? Shut your mouth when adults are speaking!

19e.jpg

Hey B-B-BUDDY !!

What's the verdict ?

giphy.gif

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
abysmal because they don't want the 'Rona you fool ... of course tRumps got the peeps thay all idiots

Riiiiight, so they're happy to go out looting and burning businesses down all in the name of BLM, but they won't attend Biden rallies because of the SCAMdemic. :facepalm:
Black people are systematically killed by the Fuzz in the U.S they be a protesting dat you Euronig ... is you a broken record man ffs

Do you live in a multi-generational home or as I suspect ALONE shaving head Friday nights kinda thang ? what if you caught the Rona and gave it to your mom or Dad or Grandpa and someone died and it's your fault what's the argument to that ??

19e.jpg

Hey B-B-BUDDY !!

What's the verdict ?

giphy.gif
Well... you both are wrong! Sorry dude, you're an idiot and you cannot be right!

That would have been much better than blabbering your bullshit.... Stupid fuck!

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Jeez, x
.. You're getting pounded tonight.

Isn't there a ballgame on at 8:08 Eastern?
Why not make some popcorn
and get cozy under a warm blanky
before things get any worse for you?

Reactions: Q

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Who gives a fuck? Niggers get shot for being violent, volatile, law-breakers, you ridiculous beta cuck.

Anyway, that's beside the point. The vast majority, if not all BLM/Antifa tards are Democrats and you tried saying that the reason the Biden rallies are dead is because of the Chank flu.

Well, why are the Demofags happy to go out demonstrating with their nigger idols but are too wary of the Corona to show support for Biden?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Did you just inadvertently admit that you live with your parents?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Jeez, x

wow you really know how to hurt a fellow (: ffs dude a few fucked up treads and you skewer me like that ? in'fronna everyone ?
beaten by repeTITive blabber ?? you jus like him because WORDS :LMAO: :LMAO:

Q

Banned
Jeez, x

wow you really know how to hurt a fellow (: ffs dude a few fucked up treads and you skewer me like that ? in'fronna everyone ?
He kiddo! Mind your manners! Be polite to adults or they might kick your ass!

Q

Banned

Did you just inadvertently admit that you live with your parents?
He is a small child, where else would he live?! Come on, you know that, don't you?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Who gives a fuck? Niggers get shot for being violent, volatile, law-breakers, you ridiculous beta cuck.

Anyway, that's beside the point. The vast majority, if not all BLM/Antifa tards are Democrats and you tried saying that the reason the Biden rallies are dead is because of the Chank flu.

Well, why are the Demofags happy to go out demonstrating with their nigger idols but are too wary of the Corona to show support for Biden?

TO MUCH TO TYPE CALL ME
1-900-WHO GIVESAFUC

:rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Jeez, x

I'm sorry did you want a left but to suck on ??

Q

Banned

TO MUCH TO TYPE CALL ME
1-900-WHO GIVESAFUC

:rightON:

Q

Banned
Jeez, x

I'm sorry did you want a left but to suck on ??

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

:/

Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I may play some darts tonight.

I don't know the rules
..I just try to get the dart in the middle,
which I can do at an average of over 20% of the time
.but occasionally can make 30 out of 100 or maybe 31.
Same for me, I don't know the rules, but it is fun throwing the darts and see what you can hit :)

I have even won a few times from someone who did know the rules :)
I measure my success against my past failure.
I usually win or tie.
As with every game, it should be all about the fun. Too many times that is forgotten :)
Quite so.
Take for example how seriously many take having fun here.

You know,
PS: I've tried to talk to this Blazer fellow before
even suggested he get a nice shirt, tie and slacks to go with himself,
or
add some class by upgrading to Suit Jacket
but he's just one of those people
can't ever seem to get through to him.

Lol, I have a few nice shirts, and a nice pair of pants and shoes should I wish. My suit though, makes me look too gangster lol. I just like being more down to Earth. Tshirt and jeans. I did dress up for my bday though, if that helps lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ha ha

I am pleasant (:

Now go eat a plate of Horse cawks :rightON:

Horse cawks are rather big, just ask Mr. Hands. You would need a big plate, how many come in a serving? lol

And yes, I will vouch for you, even though we give each other shit sometimes, you can be pleasant when you want to be.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I don't know the rules
Same for me, I don't know the rules, but it is fun throwing the darts and see what you can hit :)

I usually win or tie.
As with every game, it should be all about the fun. Too many times that is forgotten :)
Quite so.

You know,
I noticed... This forum should be all about fun, but some have a different interpretation of "fun".
Oh well...

or
Actually I think he is a good person, a nice dude.
We have differences in opinion, but he knows how to handle it in a normal way. Some people here (not mentioneing names) have far more problems with it :)
Regarding his clothes, I have no clue what he is wearing and actually I am not that fashion-oriented anyway, I don't really care what men are wearing. For women, in contrary, I do mind what they are wearing :)

Thanks man :Cheers:

Everyone is indeed entitled to an opinion. I can be very civil, til shit is slung at me. Thats when I eat Chipolte, a can of pinto beans, a jar of peanuts, and a can of corn, and proceed to rapid fire chunky fat turds right back lol. And if Im drinking bourbon, well.... the shit gets real lol.

As far as what Im wearing, a gray tshirt, with the Hobbit map on it, and a pair of dark slim straight jeans, with black shoes. lol

Reactions: Q

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I don't know the rules

I usually win or tie.
Quite so.

You know,
I noticed... This forum should be all about fun, but some have a different interpretation of "fun".
Oh well...

or
Actually I think he is a good person, a nice dude.
We have differences in opinion, but he knows how to handle it in a normal way. Some people here (not mentioneing names) have far more problems with it :)
Regarding his clothes, I have no clue what he is wearing and actually I am not that fashion-oriented anyway, I don't really care what men are wearing. For women, in contrary, I do mind what they are wearing :)
Well, I mean - he calls himself Blazer, which is an article of clothing.

Its also a vehicle I use to own lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Does anyone think Biden will live for four years?
The Great Conjunction?
It may have weakened, but no reason to think that Biden or Trump would live out a term.

Kamala Harris - POTUS
Pretty fuckin' scary huh?

Trumptards worst Halloween Nightmare.

Never gonna happen. I take it you have seen the abysmal turnouts at the Biden rallies?

You know whats funny, one of the top trending searches on google right now after the laptop incident is "how do I change my vote" hahahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

19e.jpg

Hey B-B-BUDDY !!

What's the verdict ?

giphy.gif

Laughs just for the Jeremiah Johnson meme hahahaha

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The "FUCK Trump" rally is at voting booths across America.

Brah, you got serious issues voting for a guy who sexually assaults minors on live television.

If Trump got all sniffy sniffy and licky licky around children, the Lugenpresse would absolutely crucify him.
Ehhm.... follow the news sweety, he did. And he just bought it off....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You're a gullible tard Maxipad, you will believe anything aslong as you like the sound of it.

I did a quick search of some of the names and even Snopes says it's mostly false! :LOL2:

If those leftist twats can't verify the allegations, then it must be complete horseshit...

Q

Banned
The "FUCK Trump" rally is at voting booths across America.

Brah, you got serious issues voting for a guy who sexually assaults minors on live television.

If Trump got all sniffy sniffy and licky licky around children, the Lugenpresse would absolutely crucify him.
Ehhm.... follow the news sweety, he did. And he just bought it off....

You're a gullible tard Maxipad, you will believe anything aslong as you like the sound of it.

I did a quick search of some of the names and even Snopes says it's mostly false! :LOL2:

If those leftist twats can't verify the allegations, then it must be complete horseshit...
So, Aryan Shit, did you also search on Biden? Or did you just search for what you wanted to find?

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Q

Banned
What kind of vehicle? Picture?

I would have to dig on my home puter, but it was an '85 S10 Blazer. Miss that thing.

Actually, here ya go, this one aint mine, but it looks almost identical to mine.

8d95aac7-37c4-4808-b553-90ae8eec7e19.JPG
Ah! A bit outdated, but looking good :)
In 1985 you could show up in that ride :)

I don't think you want to drive one anymore, because it is probably pretty thirsty ;-)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I would have to dig on my home puter, but it was an '85 S10 Blazer. Miss that thing.

Actually, here ya go, this one aint mine, but it looks almost identical to mine.

I don't think you want to drive one anymore, because it is probably pretty thirsty ;-)

I dont care how oudated a vehicle looks lol. Eventually they tend to have a Classic look lol.

I sold mine 15 years ago when I got my Jeep. My son never forgave me for that lol. But he loved the Jeep growing up.

Q

Banned

I dont care how oudated a vehicle looks lol. Eventually they tend to have a Classic look lol.

I sold mine 15 years ago when I got my Jeep. My son never forgave me for that lol. But he loved the Jeep growing up.
Jeeps are also cool, but also famous for drinking a lot.

I had one like these:

1 liter of fuel for 12 km...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Come on in here Sea, no Trump talk in the Gun thread lol.

Video won’t play here. I ask you the same. In fact I’ve asked several times, what has Trump done for you? Happier, richer, at peace with your neighbors, the national debt, healthcare, a heap of lies. Fuck I haven’t even touched on the pandemic and the failing economy. The best thing for our country is for him to lose big.

I couldnt get the video to play either.

Ok, I know one thing he done for me, eliminated the Obamacare mandate. I did get happier after Obama was gone, he was trampling on my liberties too much, raising the debt too much, mandating too much, and that transvestite bitch of his started starving children in school. Lots I was not happy about under Obama.

Its not about money, its about my liberties.

I think a lot of what you are pointing fingers at Trump for, are simply not his fault.

I have to disagree, the worst would be letting Biden/Harris in there.