It's Votin' Day, Pilgims

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Take a good hard look, you jackass.. Do a search.. you'll find tons of pics like this one.. NOW tell me who is violent?
C4F1P4a.jpg

It's amusing to me how things have gone full retard these days, we have white far left Antifa Commie tards attacking non-whites who support Trump...

Da fuq? Aren't these leftist degenerates supposed to be the guardian angels of these poor, oppressed ethnic minorities? I guess that's only the case when they vote Democrat.

Clown world 4 suuure HONK HONK

Honkler-Clown-World-Meme.png

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Take a good hard look, you jackass.. Do a search.. you'll find tons of pics like this one.. NOW tell me who is violent?
C4F1P4a.jpg

It's amusing to me how things have gone full retard these days, we have white far left Antifa Commie tards attacking non-whites who support Trump...

Da fuq? Aren't these leftist degenerates supposed to be the guardian angels of these poor, oppressed ethnic minorities? I guess that's only the case when they vote Democrat.

Clown world 4 suuure HONK HONK

Honkler-Clown-World-Meme.png
And do not forget about al those idiot nazi's!

And the people that discriminate others...

The people that think every muslim is a terrorist...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Q

Banned
Lemme guess Maxi, if you were a septic tank, you'd be ridin' Biden with the other leftist degenerates?
Yep!
Yuou're not maxi, that's what he calls me. He is in love with me :Lovin1:
Nah you're the wrong gender and in any case, I couldn't date a liberal chick, even if she was smokin' hawwt.

Most SJW fem-Nazis are horrors though.
No, I'm not the "wrong gender" for you. I am male!

But unfortunately for you I am not homosexual, so you have to find someone else

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're the kind of spineless little cuck who could have every single member of your family blown up by Muslim extremists and then go on television the next day preaching tolerance and diversity and condemning the 'far right' for daring to question why we have such high levels of Islamic migration into the west.

Q

Banned

You're the kind of spineless little cuck who could have every single member of your family blown up by Muslim extremists and then go on television the next day preaching tolerance and diversity and condemning the 'far right' for daring to question why we have such high levels of Islamic migration into the west.
Don't make claims where you have no clue

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Q

Banned

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One can easily see the similarity between Islam (remember that "the prophet" was militant) and Trumptardism. Conservatism is always evil and inherently violence prone.
It was this IGNORANT statement that set me off...Apparently this asshat hasn't watched ANYTHING but leftist news.. To make such a statement is the most asinine thing I've ever read. He is beyond a hateful leftist.. HE THE WORST most hateful one here.. Yeah Maxis is bad, but at least he has an excuse.. He has been indoctrinated into it.. but this spineless dickstick COCK HOLLIDAY, takes the cake.. I'm guessing he wasn't born and raised here.. Probably a troll Islamic sand nig. And I'll say it one more time... He can go fuck himself!!! One more thing.. :D... The fucker is SOOoooo self absorbed.. He makes these threads about his BORING fucked up day.. instead of using threads like "what are you doing right now?? Ya know.. because he's so fucking special... Pfffffttt... special ed, maybe lol.

Q

Banned
One can easily see the similarity between Islam (remember that "the prophet" was militant) and Trumptardism. Conservatism is always evil and inherently violence prone.
It was this IGNORANT statement that set me off...Apparently this asshat hasn't watched ANYTHING but leftist news.. To make such a statement is the most asinine thing I've ever read. He is beyond a hateful leftist.. HE THE WORST most hateful one here.. Yeah Maxis is bad, but at least he has an excuse.. He has been indoctrinated into it.. but this spineless dickstick COCK HOLLIDAY, takes the cake.. I'm guessing he wasn't born and raised here.. Probably a troll Islamic sand nig. And I'll say it one more time... He can go fuck himself!!! One more thing.. :D... The fucker is SOOoooo self absorbed.. He makes these threads about his BORING fucked up day.. instead of using threads like "what are you doing right now?? Ya know.. because he's so fucking special... Pfffffttt... special ed, maybe lol.
Weknow, everyone with a different opinion from your holyness is wrong.... BUT! Here comes the uncomfortable truth: YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. And in this case, again, you are not right. @Holliday is correct. The Trumpidiots are violent and evil. I don't care if you like the truth, it is the truth. Whether you like it or not.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course you'd say he is right.. You don't want to lose your upvote machine :)... Gotta keep your ball licker happy :) It's not conservatives burning/looting AND KILLING... It's the left.. Take off your blinders, fuckwit.

Q

Banned
Of course you'd say he is right.. You don't want to lose your upvote machine :)... Gotta keep your ball licker happy :) It's not conservatives burning/looting AND KILLING... It's the left.. Take off your blinders, fuckwit.
Just like all of your kind, you stumble upone someone that is not as stupid s you and therefore does not agree with you and there come the swear words and insults.

It just shows who you are, it says nothing about @Holliday or me. :smile:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not my opinion... IT IS HAPPENING.... Who do you think is burning down cities??? Tearing down statues.. banning movies? the list goes on and on... How often do you read about people being beat up for wearing a Biden hat??? Aaaacckkk.. It's hard even talking to you.. I think you're fishing.. and I'm not going bite anymore ;)

Q

Banned
It's not my opinion... IT IS HAPPENING.... Who do you think is burning down cities??? Tearing down statues.. banning movies? the list goes on and on... How often do you read about people being beat up for wearing a Biden hat??? Aaaacckkk.. It's hard even talking to you.. I think you're fishing.. and I'm not going bite anymore ;)
I'm not "fishing", you are too stupid to see the truth. Or maybe unwilling to... or both...

It doesn't really matter, you are just wrong. And not willing to learn anything... that's worse.

But go ahead, you are ruining your own life, not mine.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've seen HomoHolliday's posts on other boards, he's a die hard lefturd who probably has posters of Stalin and the Soyviet hammer and sickle on the walls of his elderly mother's basement.

Q

Banned
I've seen HomoHolliday's posts on other boards, he's a die hard lefturd who probably has posters of Stalin and the Soyviet hammer and sickle on the walls of his elderly mother's basement.
Still preferable over you...

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Got me all hot n shit, hellfire..... ;)

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
HeilFarter is really burnin now.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Donald Trump has made warnings about the threat of antifa and “
” a central part of his
. But in reality leftwing attacks have left far fewer people dead than violence by rightwing extremists, new research indicates, and antifa activists have not been linked to a single murder in decades.

A new database of
in the United States since 1994 includes just one attack staged by an anti-fascist that led to fatalities. In that case, the single person killed was the perpetrator.

Over the same time period, American white supremacists and other rightwing extremists have carried out attacks that left at least 329 victims dead, according to the database.

More broadly, the database lists 21 victims killed in leftwing attacks since 2010 , and 117 victims of rightwing attacks in that same period – nearly six times as much. Attacks inspired by the Islamic State and similar jihadist groups, in contrast, killed 95 people since 2010, slightly fewer than rightwing extremists, according to the data set. More than half of these victims died in a a single attack on a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, in 2016.

Fact check: left-wing violence in the United States
A new database by the Center for Strategic and International studies analyzed nearly 900 politically motivated plots and attacks in the US

Victims killed in anti-fascist attacks since 1994
Victims killed in left-wing violence since 2010
Victims killed in jihadist attacks since 2010
Victims killed in right-wing violence since 2010
Victims killed in right-wing violence since 1994

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
HeilFarter is really burnin now.

Donald Trump has made warnings about the threat of antifa and “
” a central part of his
. But in reality leftwing attacks have left far fewer people dead than violence by rightwing extremists, new research indicates, and antifa activists have not been linked to a single murder in decades.

A new database of
in the United States since 1994 includes just one attack staged by an anti-fascist that led to fatalities. In that case, the single person killed was the perpetrator.

Over the same time period, American white supremacists and other rightwing extremists have carried out attacks that left at least 329 victims dead, according to the database.

More broadly, the database lists 21 victims killed in leftwing attacks since 2010 , and 117 victims of rightwing attacks in that same period – nearly six times as much. Attacks inspired by the Islamic State and similar jihadist groups, in contrast, killed 95 people since 2010, slightly fewer than rightwing extremists, according to the data set. More than half of these victims died in a a single attack on a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, in 2016.

Fact check: left-wing violence in the United States
A new database by the Center for Strategic and International studies analyzed nearly 900 politically motivated plots and attacks in the US

Victims killed in anti-fascist attacks since 1994
Victims killed in left-wing violence since 2010
Victims killed in jihadist attacks since 2010
Victims killed in right-wing violence since 2010
Victims killed in right-wing violence since 1994

Their examples are sus as fuck! They're assuming a lot in there you idiot!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it not shocking that in white countries white people commit most crime? Yet we do not, let's take India for a wee example.... It's absolutely shocking that Indians commit the most crime in India! Those bastards! White nationalist groups in India isn't even a thing...

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
This is soooo fucking awesome.

.I got two of you simpletons to violate the 3 Consecutive Posts to PWnTdumb rule in this thread.
...and one of them is such a knucklehead he went for 4 straight.

.SHAMWOW !
Your lawyers finally sprung ya, huh.
.Good for you, pal.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This is soooo fucking awesome.

.I got two of you simpletons to violate the 3 Consecutive Posts to PWnTdumb rule in this thread.
...and one of them is such a knucklehead he went for 4 straight.

.SHAMWOW !
Your lawyers finally sprung ya, huh.
.Good for you, pal.
Ill post as much as I like and so will anyone else you fool... You're just mad your leftist bullshit got bossed pal