It's Votin' Day, Pilgims

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The "FUCK Trump" rally is at voting booths across America.

Brah, you got serious issues voting for a guy who sexually assaults minors on live television.

If Trump got all sniffy sniffy and licky licky around children, the Lugenpresse would absolutely crucify him.
Ehhm.... follow the news sweety, he did. And he just bought it off....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You're a gullible tard Maxipad, you will believe anything aslong as you like the sound of it.

I did a quick search of some of the names and even Snopes says it's mostly false! :LOL2:

If those leftist twats can't verify the allegations, then it must be complete horseshit...
So, Aryan Shit, did you also search on Biden? Or did you just search for what you wanted to find?

What are you talking about?

I've seen with my own eyes Biden's creepy, predatory behaviour....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The "FUCK Trump" rally is at voting booths across America.

Brah, you got serious issues voting for a guy who sexually assaults minors on live television.

If Trump got all sniffy sniffy and licky licky around children, the Lugenpresse would absolutely crucify him.
Ehhm.... follow the news sweety, he did. And he just bought it off....

You're a gullible tard Maxipad, you will believe anything aslong as you like the sound of it.

I did a quick search of some of the names and even Snopes says it's mostly false! :LOL2:

If those leftist twats can't verify the allegations, then it must be complete horseshit...
So, Aryan Shit, did you also search on Biden? Or did you just search for what you wanted to find?

Hi SCUSE
How you doin tonight buddy ?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

So in front of you, in real life, he abused a child? And you haeve seen it with your own eyes? I have problems believing that...

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

So in front of you, in real life, he abused a child? And you haeve seen it with your own eyes? I have problems believing that...
Always bear in mind that this is a troll board and there are quite a few half wit retards trolls among our fellow posters.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cant wait lol :Popcorn:

AliveTameKob-max-1mb.gif

Q

Banned

Always bear in mind that this is a troll board and there are quite a few half wit retards trolls among our fellow posters.
I know :)
Thanks for reminding me

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
...but to the current detour in the thread - muslims (Islam) being radically conservative and violent should be a warning to us not to ever give radical conservatism free rein. One can easily see the similarity between Islam (remember that "the prophet" was militant) and Trumptardism. Conservatism is always evil and inherently violence prone.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ughh this one ^
i wonder how many fish he caught on playstation today

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Umm?? I don't see conservatives burning our cities to the ground... I don't see conservatives beating someone up for wearing and article of clothing they don't like... You make no sense. Not to mention destroying our monuments and preventing free speech..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Take a good hard look, you jackass.. Do a search.. you'll find tons of pics like this one.. NOW tell me who is violent?
C4F1P4a.jpg

Q

Banned
Take a good hard look, you jackass.. Do a search.. you'll find tons of pics like this one.. NOW tell me who is violent?
C4F1P4a.jpg
And the conclusion now is that all democrats are terrorists? Or.....?

Q

Banned
C4F1P4a.jpg
And the conclusion now is that all democrats are terrorists? Or.....?
NO... Of course not..
Then what?

look at that lil '?' hook...dangling lol

Here's one more, enjoy it!

But my question was serious....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
well i sent in my vote but i will vote again in person on ED

+2 votes for trump

Q

Banned
well i sent in my vote but i will vote again in person on ED

+2 votes for trump
That's fraud.... but then again, Trump even asked people to commit this type of fraud..... He knows that he cannot win otherwise...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It was on television, you obtuse little cock-sniffer.

There are multiple clips available online showing the guy behaving very inappropriately around children and females.

Q

Banned

It was on television, you obtuse little cock-sniffer.

There are multiple clips available online showing the guy behaving very inappropriately around children and females.
You're a lost cause. Whatever, believe what you want to believe

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Since we know all the corruption from the DemonRats, there will be tons of voter fraud from them. I "think", if Biden gets in there, it will be uncovered later about all the fraud. So what happens then? Trump comes back in, or do they impeach Biden, and place Cumalla in there? Maybe that is the their plan, so that no matter what one of them gets in there. They care not for getting caught.