It's Votin' Day, Pilgims

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
HeilFarter is really burnin now.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Donald Trump has made warnings about the threat of antifa and “
” a central part of his
. But in reality leftwing attacks have left far fewer people dead than violence by rightwing extremists, new research indicates, and antifa activists have not been linked to a single murder in decades.

A new database of
in the United States since 1994 includes just one attack staged by an anti-fascist that led to fatalities. In that case, the single person killed was the perpetrator.

Over the same time period, American white supremacists and other rightwing extremists have carried out attacks that left at least 329 victims dead, according to the database.

More broadly, the database lists 21 victims killed in leftwing attacks since 2010 , and 117 victims of rightwing attacks in that same period – nearly six times as much. Attacks inspired by the Islamic State and similar jihadist groups, in contrast, killed 95 people since 2010, slightly fewer than rightwing extremists, according to the data set. More than half of these victims died in a a single attack on a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, in 2016.

Fact check: left-wing violence in the United States
A new database by the Center for Strategic and International studies analyzed nearly 900 politically motivated plots and attacks in the US

Victims killed in anti-fascist attacks since 1994
Victims killed in left-wing violence since 2010
Victims killed in jihadist attacks since 2010
Victims killed in right-wing violence since 2010
Victims killed in right-wing violence since 1994

Are you really that stupid?...This is a STUDY OF

WTF?...BAHAHA..Dude!...I have never run into someone in such complete denial of what is going on in the streets of our country....Open your eyes....THESE ARE NOT WHITE SUPREMACIST BURNING, LOOTING AND KILLING.....THIS IS YOUR PARTY!.....i can SEE IT ON VIDEO..
. FUUUCCCKKK! This proves even more that you are a complete mental case....i crown you king of TDS....youve earned it...lolol

If they move the fuck out the road they wouldn't have to worry about that shit. How about protest from the sidelines like you've got some sense? Have you seen what some of these protesters are doing to people in their cars??? Pulling them out, beating them, shooting at them???? Are you kidding me??? I'd fucking run someone over in a heartbeat if my son was in the car and I was in fear of my life! Hands down I wouldn't hesitate! If a person is in fear of their life THEIR VEHICLE is their personal property. They have a right to shoot someone walking up to their car if they are in fear of their life. Those protesters aren't protesting. They're looking for a reason to act ignorant to suit their UNJUST cause.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
HeilFarter is really burnin now.

Donald Trump has made warnings about the threat of antifa and “
” a central part of his
. But in reality leftwing attacks have left far fewer people dead than violence by rightwing extremists, new research indicates, and antifa activists have not been linked to a single murder in decades.

A new database of
in the United States since 1994 includes just one attack staged by an anti-fascist that led to fatalities. In that case, the single person killed was the perpetrator.

Over the same time period, American white supremacists and other rightwing extremists have carried out attacks that left at least 329 victims dead, according to the database.

More broadly, the database lists 21 victims killed in leftwing attacks since 2010 , and 117 victims of rightwing attacks in that same period – nearly six times as much. Attacks inspired by the Islamic State and similar jihadist groups, in contrast, killed 95 people since 2010, slightly fewer than rightwing extremists, according to the data set. More than half of these victims died in a a single attack on a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, in 2016.

Fact check: left-wing violence in the United States
A new database by the Center for Strategic and International studies analyzed nearly 900 politically motivated plots and attacks in the US

Victims killed in anti-fascist attacks since 1994
Victims killed in left-wing violence since 2010
Victims killed in jihadist attacks since 2010
Victims killed in right-wing violence since 2010
Victims killed in right-wing violence since 1994

Are you really that stupid?...This is a STUDY OF

WTF?...BAHAHA..Dude!...I have never run into someone in such complete denial of what is going on in the streets of our country....Open your eyes....THESE ARE NOT WHITE SUPREMACIST BURNING, LOOTING AND KILLING.....THIS IS YOUR PARTY!.....i can SEE IT ON VIDEO..
. FUUUCCCKKK! This proves even more that you are a complete mental case....i crown you king of TDS....youve earned it...lolol

If they move the fuck out the road they wouldn't have to worry about that shit. How about protest from the sidelines like you've got some sense? Have you seen what some of these protesters are doing to people in their cars??? Pulling them out, beating them, shooting at them???? Are you kidding me??? I'd fucking run someone over in a heartbeat if my son was in the car and I was in fear of my life! Hands down I wouldn't hesitate! If a person is in fear of their life THEIR VEHICLE is their personal property. They have a right to shoot someone walking up to their car if they are in fear of their life. Those protesters aren't protesting. They're looking for a reason to act ignorant to suit their UNJUST cause.
Murder by Trumptard:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Of course you'd say he is right.. You don't want to lose your upvote machine :)... Gotta keep your ball licker happy :) It's not conservatives burning/looting AND KILLING... It's the left.. Take off your blinders, fuckwit.
Just like all of your kind, you stumble upone someone that is not as stupid s you and therefore does not agree with you and there come the swear words and insults.

It just shows who you are, it says nothing about @Holliday or me. :smile:

HA HA H HA HA HA

Now we know we who HoligAy goes on his little cock holidays wif :Gossip:

images

hahaha fucking fruit lOOps !

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Of course you'd say he is right.. You don't want to lose your upvote machine :)... Gotta keep your ball licker happy :) It's not conservatives burning/looting AND KILLING... It's the left.. Take off your blinders, fuckwit.
Just like all of your kind, you stumble upone someone that is not as stupid s you and therefore does not agree with you and there come the swear words and insults.

It just shows who you are, it says nothing about @Holliday or me. :smile:

HA HA H HA HA HA

Now we know we who HoligAy goes on his little cock holidays wif :Gossip:

images

hahaha fucking fruit lOOps !

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Interestingly, Stalin would have been considered 'homophobic'
That, AiryAnn, is because he was a conservative.
Conservative - selfish, avaricious, fearful, intolerant, exclusive.
These are the hallmarks of all conservatives and conservative systems.

A Conservative Communist? :LMAO:

You're hilarious. Do you do stand up?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Both support gay marriage, multiculturalism, open borders and all the other typical leftist garbage.
You are so strong against all of these, but what is your motivation behind that?
All I've heard until now is that gays show inappropriate behaviour in public, but that is just a small group of the homosexuals and there are already laws against that kind of behaviour in every civilized country...

Fag marriage makes a mockery of the entire concept of marriage. Open borders displaces whites in their homelands and eventually renders them a minority.

Any more questions?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Communist sympathisers of today are not like the ones around 70 years ago. The modern left consists of libtards, who are usually centre left-leaning, and Communists, who are far left on the political spectrum. The latter of course is of the more extreme variety, but the difference between the two is minimal. Both support gay marriage, multiculturalism, open borders and all the other typical leftist garbage.

Interestingly, Stalin would have been considered 'homophobic' by you soy-sippers nowadays. Funny how time alters things isn't it?
I have to say, that having read quite a number of the retarded posts both here at theBadTardFactory, and also at theStomperRoom, that, that was one of the most grossly disjointed and feebleminded posts of all.

That's precious, but care to refute the points made, as opposed to just proclaiming how you disagree with them?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Both support gay marriage, multiculturalism, open borders and all the other typical leftist garbage.
You are so strong against all of these, but what is your motivation behind that?
All I've heard until now is that gays show inappropriate behaviour in public, but that is just a small group of the homosexuals and there are already laws against that kind of behaviour in every civilized country...

Fag marriage makes a mockery of the entire concept of marriage. Open borders displaces whites in their homelands and eventually renders them a minority.

Any more questions?
Of course!

1. Marriage is a promise 2 people make to each other. How would gay marriage mock this?
2. Do you really believe migration will make people in their homeland a minority?
2.1 If so, what is the problem?
2.2 Please motivate your answer by examples of countries where ths has already happened or is likely to happen

Last edited:
OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Any more questions?
How exactly does a gay marriage diminish your marriage for example?
What is "the concept of marriage", AryAnn?

As a notorious tight boarders/limited immigration advocate, I have my own views on the movement of people, based on liberal principles, but
I wonder - since you say that white people have been replaced as a majority,
could you list the nations in which that has happened?

Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Of course it is conservative.
Does it promote self determination?
Does it ensure individual rights?
In a Liberal Democracy the government protects the rights of individuals
In the communist system it is people who support the state.
Polar opposites, AiryAnn.

Monarchy, Commieism, unrestrained Capitalism where oligarchs rule and the people are no more than slaves, dictatorships - all authoritative, anti-liberal, and therefore conservative.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
1. Marriage is a promise 2 people make to each other. How would gay marriage mock this?
2. Do you really believe migration will make people in their homeland a minority?

1) Marriage is a celebration of the bond between a man and a woman and the love they have for each other, not the unnatural act of sodomy between members of the same sex.
2) Yes if immigration is not adequately controlled.
2.1) Are you serious? I assume you're white Dutch of European ancestry? Would you not have a problem with white Dutch becoming a minority in The Netherlands?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

As a notorious tight boarders/limited immigration advocate, I have my own views on the movement of people, based on liberal principles, but

I already answered your first question in the post above.

It hasn't happened anywhere yet, but the US is set to become a country where whites have become a minority in just a couple of decades. It doesn't take a genius to realise that this can quite easily happen in any country where non-white immigration levels are through the roof.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Monarchy, Commieism, unrestrained Capitalism where oligarchs rule and the people are no more than slaves, dictatorships - all authoritative, anti-liberal, and therefore conservative.

In that case, why are there so many Communist sympathisers on the left?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

1) Marriage is a celebration of the bond between a man and a woman and the love they have for each other, not the unnatural act of sodomy between members of the same sex.
2) Yes if immigration is not adequately controlled.
2.1) Are you serious? I assume you're white Dutch of European ancestry? Would you not have a problem with white Dutch becoming a minority in The Netherlands?
1. How can you state that homosexuality is unnatural? Humans are 100% part of nature. This means homosexuality is also natural.
1.1 Who gives you the right to interfere with other people's sexual intercourse? You also have problems with a sodomy between a man and a woman?
2. How would this happen? Where did this already happen or where is it likely to happen?
2.1 I am serious. You did not provide any arguments, just a question. Please provide soms valid arguments.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Look, faggotry is not natural, if the entire human race was gay, it would become extinct. That's all there is to say on the matter.

Why would you be happy becoming a minority in your own country? That's some hardcore cuckoldry there, Maxi-pooh.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

It hasn't happened anywhere yet, but the US is set to become a country where whites have become a minority in just a couple of decades. It doesn't take a genius to realise that this can quite easily happen in any country where non-white immigration levels are through the roof.
..and you fear that?
"Conservative - selfish, avaricious, fearful, intolerant, exclusive."

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

You mean like Trump who loves China and Putin?
I don't know any.
Secondly - you get all tangled up in the words left and right.
You are describing polar opposites as both being "left".
Quite frankly - Unrestrained Capitalism and communism are more closely related than Liberalism.
Party leaders like Stalin live well on the backs of the proletariat as do wealthy capitalist swine like Trump.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

..and you fear that?

Are you white?

Also, if you are an advocate for tight borders, why on earth would you vote Democrat?

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Look, faggotry is not natural, if the entire human race was gay, it would become extinct. That's all there is to say on the matter.

Why would you be happy becoming a minority in your own country? That's some hardcore cuckoldry there, Maxi-pooh.
Well, AiryAnn - it is estimated that about 10% of the human population id gay
about the same percentage are left handed.
Would you say that lefties are unnatural?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I don't know any.
Quite frankly - Unrestrained Capitalism and communism are more closely related than Liberalism.
Party leaders like Stalin live well on the backs of the proletariat as do wealthy capitalist swine like Trump.

Putin isn't a Commie ffs, we've already been through this.

Some examples of Commies on the left;

portland-violence.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

main-image-708x350.jpg

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

..and you fear that?

Are you white?

Also, if you are an advocate for tight borders, why on earth would you vote Democrat?
Who said I was a fan of Democrats?
I am not.

I mean, heck, AiryAnn - I got banned from CBTards for saying bad werds about theSquad.
You see - I regard them, and Democrats as the other conservatives these days.
Open boarders is driven by conservatives, Airy
it's all about cheap labor, and creating social discord
which enriches the already wealthy - ie conservatives
who are rigging the game in their favor
at the expense of the common man.

They get the wealth and power,
we get bread and circuses.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

I don't know any.

..and I showed you that he is,
or rather
I gave you the opportunity to read and learn what is well known about him.

If they are commies - then they are not liberals,
but remember, AiryAnn
Politics makes strange bedfellows.

Libertarians and Liberals for example, agree on many things.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Who said I was a fan of Democrats?
I am not.

In that case, why would you vote for Biden?

Your acute TDS certainly gives the impression that you're a Democrat.
I am a registered Democrat
Until this election I had not voted major party for many years,
but even if Biden does nothing,
nothing would be better than continuing down the path of destruction Trump and ultra conservatives have us on.
Biden is a conservative also. You'll like him eventually, AiryAnn.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I don't know any.

or rather

but remember, AiryAnn

Putin has spoke out against the west's suicidal mass immigration policies and multiculturalism in general, that isn't very Communist-like is it? If he was a Communist he would be preaching for the eradication of borders, whereas in contrast, he has repeatedly voiced sentiments which suggest that he has sympathy for Russian Nationalism and preserving his nation's identity.

I understand the authoritarian nature of Communism, but it's undeniable that the modern left is choc full of individuals who support both liberalism and Communism.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

I don't know any.

or rather

but remember, AiryAnn

Putin has spoke out against the west's suicidal mass immigration policies and multiculturalism in general, that isn't very Communist-like is it? If he was a Communist he would be preaching for the eradication of borders, whereas in contrast, he has repeatedly voiced sentiments which suggest that he has sympathy for Russian Nationalism.

I understand the authoritarian nature of Communism, but it's undeniable that the modern left is choc full of individuals who support both liberalism and Communism.
Communist countries have very tight borders. You think you can just waltz this way and that in and out of a communist country? What the fuck was the Berlin wall all about, dummy?
They do not embrace multiculture at all, ninny.
Uniformity/anti individualism is the rule. What the fuck are you talking about? Have you taken to making my points for me?
LoLz at AiryAnn.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

I don't know any.

or rather

but remember, AiryAnn

Putin has spoke out against the west's suicidal mass immigration policies and multiculturalism in general, that isn't very Communist-like is it? If he was a Communist he would be preaching for the eradication of borders, whereas in contrast, he has repeatedly voiced sentiments which suggest that he has sympathy for Russian Nationalism and preserving his nation's identity.

Look - I do not regard "Libs" or progressives as Liberals. You could look it up,
maybe ask someone who has posted on boards with me for many years.

Let me say this again,
and I'm going to use the big lettering and type slowly

COMMIES ARE NOT LIBERALS

...THEY ARE OPPOSITES.