OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Same here.

Only from sherriffs. Otherwise I am with aylana here
I can't believe you. After all these years. All the battles, highs the lows, the laughter, ups downs... you still have doubts. He really believed you to be a true friend a brother yet you have doubts. Doesn't your heart feel anything anymore? He respected you more online than most in his real life. I guess you didn't know my brother at all. He left a little something not much but now the way you are treating all this I'm not sure if I want to share it with you. It was just a brief part of my last message from him. I'm not sure if you are worthy of it now. No respects and love for my brother. Just doubts. I've never cried so much in me life

I hope one day you find your heart. Until than I can't.. deal with riff raff like you again. I hope it haunts you not knowing what he said to you. You will never know until you open your heart again. No God bless yous to you.. only my brother deserves them

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I can't believe you. After all these years. All the battles, highs the lows, the laughter, ups downs... you still have doubts. He really believed you to be a true friend a brother yet you have doubts. Doesn't your heart feel anything anymore? He respected you more online than most in his real life. I guess you didn't know my brother at all. He left a little something not much but now the way you are treating all this I'm not sure if I want to share it with you. It was just a brief part of my last message from him. I'm not sure if you are worthy of it now. No respects and love for my brother. Just doubts. I've never cried so much in me life

I hope one day you find your heart. Until than I can't.. deal with riff raff like you again. I hope it haunts you not knowing what he said to you. You will never know until you open your heart again. No God bless yous to you.. only my brother deserves them
Listen punk.

And listen carefully kid. You are new here. 191 posts. A starter talking to a former World champion, future BF Hall of fame, BOTM winner and internet legend.

I always respected, trusted and loved Realgrimm. Up to this day.

Not sure what you are pulling here. I bet you read that he is travelling or taking a time off, you dick toucher.

Proof from SHERRIFS . Until then cry me a river. Highs and lows?? Ups and downs? With you?

No chance in hell. Yiu never were one of the boys. Yiu backstabbed us. So calm yiur man boob's. And stay patient.

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Listen punk.

And listen carefully kid. You are new here. 191 posts. A starter talking to a former World champion, future BF Hall of fame, BOTM winner and internet legend.

I always respected, trusted and loved Realgrimm. Up to this day.

Not sure what you are pulling here. I bet you read that he is travelling or taking a time off, you dick toucher.

Proof from SHERRIFS . Until then cry me a river. Highs and lows?? Ups and downs? With you?

No chance in hell. Yiu never were one of the boys. Yiu backstabbed us. So calm yiur man boob's. And stay patient.
Fine by me. no final meATs for you. That message from him about you. you truly would have appreciated it. I will leave now so you will never know what happened to him and I will leave to grieve my brother. He was more brother, friend, and so much more than you will ever be. Goodbye pondscum wanna champ shitstain. I pray you get the AIDS throughout your entire body.. with EBOLA mixed in there. Than Covid SCATS on your corpseses. Than you suffer in HELL enflessly.

but God bless my brother and TRUMP!! they have the true power.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Fine by me. no final meATs for you. That message from him about you. you truly would have appreciated it. I will leave now so you will never know what happened to him and I will leave to grieve my brother. He was more brother, friend, and so much more than you will ever be. Goodbye pondscum wanna champ shitstain. I pray you get the AIDS throughout your entire body.. with EBOLA mixed in there. Than Covid SCATS on your corpseses. Than you suffer in HELL enflessly.

but God bless my brother and TRUMP!! they have the true power.
Your answer shows: you're a clown and Grimm is fine. Punk ass.

Yeah, do us a favor and leave . Because you not a man. This thread is despicable and I can't respect that.

You are a fairytale teller. Go away.

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Your answer shows: you're a clown and Grimm is fine. Punk ass.

Yeah, do us a favor and leave . Because you not a man. This thread is despicable and I can't respect that.

You are a fairytale teller. Go away.
I pray to GOD you die next. God will answer my prayers. Praise the Lord and Trump. Now fuck off.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I pray to GOD you die next. God will answer my prayers. Praise the Lord and Trump. Now fuck off.
Wow. I had many enemies. Not even @Lily would wish that to me. And trust me. I trolled her hard.

You have no class or love for life.

Blocked

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Wow. I had many enemies. Not even @Lily would wish that to me. And trust me. I trolled her hard.

You have no class or love for life.

Blocked
I meant every word. Now did you invite this measly pheasant @The New Holliday into our chat? Oh dare he interrupt US. remove him NOW!
or I will reveal the shocking true secret about you Dilf.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People are saying that when the Sheriff demoted your "Bro" and took his white name tag away, he deleted the internet and moved to a remote cabin deep in the Canadian woods.

That's unkonstitushional! It violates the 8th amendingment against crool and the usual punishment. Outrageous.

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
People are saying that when the Sheriff demoted your "Bro" and took his white name tag away, he deleted the internet and moved to a remote cabin deep in the Canadian woods.
It wasn't a demotion. Wait none of this true. I didn't think you would stoop this low and come up such FAKE NEWS! just wow. Have a deep reflection on this post asap. Pay homage respects to me late bro or.. something will happen and won't be good. What is your malfunction right now? Sneaking this post in and BF not allowing me to see for nearly a day. What did my bro do to you that hurt you so badly?

Admin.

You better hope I don't make it back.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It wasn't a demotion. Wait none of this true. I didn't think you would stoop this low and come up such FAKE NEWS! just wow. Have a deep reflection on this post asap. Pay homage respects to me late bro or.. something will happen and won't be good. What is your malfunction right now? Sneaking this post in and BF not allowing me to see for nearly a day. What did my bro do to you that hurt you so badly?
Ok ok have it your way he was repurposed, happy now?

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Ok ok have it your way he was repurposed, happy now?
Do I look happy? don't answer that. I just thought some would care like @UncleDiLF @Adam Hitler @Breakfall .. and a few others might care to know this happened. Its real whether anyone believes me or not he is dead. This people I mentioned travelled through many forums for almost 20 years now and they did mean on some level very much to my brother and he believed he was friends on some level with them. I just thought they ought to know. After the service and with our family's permission I will send links privately to them proving he is dead. Right now just don't thinks its the time to do so