Its with a heavy heart..

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Naw, seems to really bother you so I will stick around kiddo. Dismissed yet again.
I think it's kind of sad you've made this stuff up to see if anyone cares.
. Let me help give you clarity on the subject....
...no one does........care.
No one who matters give a flying fuck.

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think it's kind of sad you've made this stuff up to see if anyone cares.
. Let me help give you clarity on the subject....
...no one does........care.
No one who matters give a flying fuck.
You really are mad about this all? that's touching and my bro would love this post a lot. Thanks idiot.

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Still a better love story than Twilight
Love stories and Twilight suck more cock than Biggie does. Hate all fantasy shit. Fucking worthless more than worthless cunts on the streets. Wretchedness!!!

Sorry this really aimed at you. Its amazing all the skeletons that come out when someone dies and usually has nothing to do with the actual dead person. What the fuck is wrong with people? yeah a real question to you on a troll forum. Secrets of a life time come out when someone dies. Why does it take that much man?

Just be real with me one time from your experience. Why? the secrets always come out.. Any ways thanks for having my back in this thread. Everyone else can just fuck off and die though.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
Lc3K6mF.gif

Admin.

You better hope I don't make it back.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Love stories and Twilight suck more cock than Biggie does. Hate all fantasy shit. Fucking worthless more than worthless cunts on the streets. Wretchedness!!!

Sorry this really aimed at you. Its amazing all the skeletons that come out when someone dies and usually has nothing to do with the actual dead person. What the fuck is wrong with people? yeah a real question to you on a troll forum. Secrets of a life time come out when someone dies. Why does it take that much man?

Just be real with me one time from your experience. Why? the secrets always come out.. Any ways thanks for having my back in this thread. Everyone else can just fuck off and die though.
I just paid for another month of Ancestry daht uncommon, turns out there are vast numbers of skeletons in my closet.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
stop voluntarily submitting to dna testing sheep!
don't use social media
u r not a number

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
OMG uve fallen down a social media rabbit hole and can't get it up!

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm not dead yet faggots
That's what I've been telling them and they just started believing in the bullshit caused by uhmm @UncleDiLF he and others on put me up to this. I even checked things out we ain't related. So this mean I'm banned? nothing personal at all. @The New Holliday bullied me a lot so he should be banneded too if I get kicked off. Right? no hard feelings. Hmm

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Just to be clear on things totally @Bastard Factory was the higher power. Showed his fists up my kids pics, me, and what I thought was "our" family at the time. He even begged me to do it and paid me off from his stocks to go along with this as long as I could. Uhmm even @Lily said if I didn't go with it the Latina Cartel would visit me in the men's toilet at uhmm Jane and Driftwood. I had a lot of pressure on me... I was scared for me and my own man

Whatever punishment I got coming just know all this. I feared for my life. Have some mercy on a fellow Horror lover and Torontoian. Right? Just think about the innocent people involved here

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Before you do anything rash or too harsh @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© was in on all this too. He promised many a coffee and banana if I pulled this off. He is so fucked up in the head man. Show some mercy on me here. Uhmm even @Adam Hitler said I should do this or the Nazi would invade all my family member's asshole and Mengeleize them and me if I didn't go along with your "death"

What the actual fuck? who does that? Punish them all but not me. I am the innocent precious victim in this whole scream

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Even X made me ride his bike with him from Lake Ontario all the way up to Vaughan and back down. Up down.. it was horrifying. Just don't share this with anybody. Please

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Before you do anything rash or too harsh @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© was in on all this too. He promised many a coffee and banana if I pulled this off. He is so fucked up in the head man. Show some mercy on me here. Uhmm even @Adam Hitler said I should do this or the Nazi would invade all my family member's asshole and Mengeleize them and me if I didn't go along with your "death"

What the actual fuck? who does that? Punish them all but not me. I am the innocent precious victim in this whole scream
What a sad whoreson you are.

Clickbait by saying a member passed away. Think this is funny???

YOu are like PIODIO scum for me. Whoreson you are.

Thank god Grimm alive and well.

I hope you get kidnapped and must eat SCAT from RUSSIAN GAY BEARS you cunt!