Ivermectin

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like other promising treatments for COVID, it is either extremely difficult to obtain or not available for prescription or purchase:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...so easy to produce and potentially available yet strangely inaccessible and off limits to the public in most 1st world nations.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like other promising treatments for COVID, it is either extremely difficult to obtain or not available for prescription or purchase:

...so easy to produce and potentially available yet strangely inaccessible and off limits to the public in most 1st world nations.
Go buy some heartworm medicine for your dog, dumbass. Be sure to eat the whole fukin box too. Its the only way you'll get better! And BTW, why do I have to tell you everything?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Go buy some heartworm medicine for your dog, dumbass. Be sure to eat the whole fukin box too. Its the only way you'll get better! And BTW, why do I have to tell you everything?

Like how to improve America's election system so Trump supporters like you don't keep complaining about stolen elections?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like how to improve America's election system so Trump supporters like you don't keep complaining about stolen elections?
I'd welcome something well thought out, josephine. Thats gonna exclude anything from you for sure!