January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think the US can do better than either him or Biden. They both suck.

But you wont spend the next four years dripping with nonstop Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Which is why your disingenuous attempts to be regarded as even keeled fall on deaf ears among the intelligent folk around here

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Y'all motherfuckers lololol.. We SHALL SEE!!!!! Bitches lol. The whole lot of you......... BITCHES!!! hahahaha

Give it up. It's embarrassing.

To lying and cheating? NEVER!!!!!! lol

You've been rewarding Trump's lying and cheating for years now. Like I said -- embarrassing.

What lying and cheating? Honest.

Cause all I see, is the man up against the whole system, his whole 4 years.

Did you vote for him Blaze ??

I have never voted in my life. The system is rigged, and this year made it damnb clear thatr it is.
Not to mention that you were too drunk to fill out a ballot.

And you had a dick so far up your ass, you had to vote ABSENTEE cause you didnt wanna stop! Faggatron!
Seriously, dude (?), save some of the moonshine for January 7. Maybe you can blot out the reality that Repukes control nothing.
Not the WH,
Not the House,
Not the Senate.

I'll drink as many bottles, as dicks you take up the ass Swallowallday!!! Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously though - you're why the south won't rise again.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all motherfuckers lololol.. We SHALL SEE!!!!! Bitches lol. The whole lot of you......... BITCHES!!! hahahaha

You've been rewarding Trump's lying and cheating for years now. Like I said -- embarrassing.

I have never voted in my life. The system is rigged, and this year made it damnb clear thatr it is.

And you had a dick so far up your ass, you had to vote ABSENTEE cause you didnt wanna stop! Faggatron!
Seriously, dude (?), save some of the moonshine for January 7. Maybe you can blot out the reality that Repukes control nothing.
Not the WH,
Not the House,
Not the Senate.

I'll drink as many bottles, as dicks you take up the ass Swallowallday!!! Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Are you asking for a dick pic? You cant trick me Holligay!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@X

9aba3c1d4923d89df55fbf2939c5a0f3.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not the WH,
Not the House,
Not the Senate.

Seriously though - trying to swallow your keyboard sideways into your mouth does not make you appear more intelligent online

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not the WH,
Not the House,
Not the Senate.

Are you asking for a dick pic?

Does a one legged duck swim in circles?

It's holiday

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

wot?? how can u not vote!?

ever serve on jury duty?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Come on faggots!

ever serve on jury duty?

I never saw anyone worth voting for. They fucked Ron Paul, changed the rules near the end of the ball game.

I had my reasons why I didnt this year. I wanted to though.

Nope, never served on jury duty.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Not the WH,
Not the House,
Not the Senate.

YoO gon' be drunkdy !!

giphy.gif

I aint no lightweight! I'll dance with your coon!!!!

7cf62f91f7dad22703386b6b5eeb0fd1.gif

I literally do that :LMAO:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Not the WH,
Not the House,
Not the Senate.

YoO gon' be drunkdy !!

giphy.gif

I aint no lightweight! I'll dance with your coon!!!!

7cf62f91f7dad22703386b6b5eeb0fd1.gif

I literally do that :LMAO:

Hahahaha! Awesome! Me too with my cats hahahah.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Come on faggots!

ever serve on jury duty?

I never saw anyone worth voting for. They fucked Ron Paul, changed the rules near the end of the ball game.

im guessing u never got called for JD either. i got my first jury notice a week after voting for the first time
i think voting puts u on 'the radar'

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Come on faggots!

ever serve on jury duty?

im guessing u never got called for JD either. i got my first jury notice a week after voting for the first time

It does! Once you vote, you ARE on the list!!!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Come on faggots!

ever serve on jury duty?

It does! Once you vote, you ARE on the list!!!!
i served 3 times - guilty every time

the last was a black dude who burned part of a house he was renting after he knocked over his own kerosene heater

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How it feels, when you try to tell a Libtard about all the fraud, and they keep saying "what proof, show me"......

tumblr_nmlgvuzJKl1usaiqeo1_500.gifv

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
im blazors alt now? lol

go back 2 your Wii fishing tournament