Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Stupid begets stupid.

No need to discuss your mom's pregnancy on this thread, dear

If pregnancies are stupid, you should be able to provide a link to that.
:facepalm:

It's not my fault you have a hard time posting in coherent English. Are you an immigrant?
:Disagree:

Oh, you just write like one. I'm guessing your first generation based on how you write.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Only Oak was so fucking desperate for communication with another living being that she'd respond to smileys :LMAO2:

Anyone else would have saw that trap a mile out

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It doesn't take me to the last place I was on the thread. Fix it now.

Have we reached a consensus then that all registered Democrats are cheating filth who deserve to be hanged?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
4sfnl3.jpg

#winning

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope this goes down in history as the turning point at which the US finally got its shit together. If not, well, a funeral dirge would be appropriate here.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I hope this goes down in history as the turning point at which the US finally got its shit together. If not, well, a funeral dirge would be appropriate here.

This fraudulent election WILL be historically significant. This particular arc will end with many Registered Democrat Enemies of Liberty hanging from tree limbs and lamp posts to feed the crows.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What is this? Biden colluding with China on how to defeat Trump?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Anyone who still believes COVID was a random virus and not an intentional means of disrupting Trump's campaign belongs in a room all by themselves with a cork stuck in their mouth

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is this? Biden colluding with China on how to defeat Trump?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Anyone who still believes COVID was a random virus and not an intentional means of disrupting Trump's campaign belongs in a room all by themselves with a cork stuck in their mouth

AND the politics in Italy and Spain and France and the UK? Wow. That was quite a plan!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blast this thread with memes all you want Admin. The tides will turn soon enough lolol. Got your tissues ready? Or if worse comes to worse, I hope you are stocked up on Hot Pockets before the SHTF.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Most secure election in history" :LMAO: fukin democRAT criminals!!!

Stop being stupid. People like you have ruined our party. You're working so hard to set a precedent where some Democrat in the White House will play the same dirty game with us and actually steal and election someday. Stop!

You havent figured out that people are rejecting the parties?

They are literally showing up armed in DC as a show of rejection and forming a new party.

The two parties have already been destroyed for sometime now. All those career politicains are on the same team, and it's not ours.

There is nothing being done right now that isnt legal. Americans just are not used to a real contested election.....mostly because all these shitbag politicains are all on the same team.

Trump won for a reason and not nearly enough people are okay with returning to "normalcy". Even if there was no widespread election fraud, millions of people are pissed and feel cheated just based on the conduct towards Trump for the past 4 years. The hate, the bias, the constant seed planting and gross media coverage.

There is a heavy price to pay for the games that were played, and its gonna get paid.

Democrat voters should be just as pissed as well considering they dont even want Biden. He was shoved in there. Every single American deserves better than this bullshit.

If "preserving" the Republican establishment means swallowing the past 4 years and this bullshit election, then it should burn. We will very likely end up with a new party.

If Trump had been announced the winner, the democrats would be throwing a huge fit and fighting it. Clinton even came out to say that Biden shouldnt concede no matter what.

This is just years worth of frustration and anger towards the government coming to a head and they all deserve to sweat and be nervous.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all know your fucking insane, right? Tomorrow will be a big nothing burger, a few little brawls here and there, and then some wingnut on one side or the other will get scared and shoot someone, everyone will scatter.....lather rinse repeat, then the Proud Boys will get on the internet and declare war against Georgia or something even more fucktarded....

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Election is OVER, Tomorrow is ceremonial, it is not a "Trial" or "line in the sand" whatever your fucktarded Trumptard Politicians and bs "news sites" are telling you, you are being lied to, and bled for donations, there is no there there tomorrow for the Proud Fags or anyone else. Biden/Harris 1/20/2021

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Y'all know your fucking insane, right? Tomorrow will be a big nothing burger, a few little brawls here and there, and then some wingnut on one side or the other will get scared and shoot someone, everyone will scatter.....lather rinse repeat, then the Proud Boys will get on the internet and declare war against Georgia or something even more fucktarded....

No. I think you underestimate the disgust and anger of 75 million Americans who watched with their own eyes as this election was stolen.

The real "resistance" will commence once Biden is installed by the would-be tyrants.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No. I think you underestimate the disgust and anger of 75 million Americans who watched with their own eyes as this election was stolen.

The real "resistance" will commence once Biden is installed by the would-be tyrants.
Save some vodka for breakfast.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Save some vodka for breakfast.

I prefer bourbon.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think you are living in a different reality if you really think that.

If Biden and Harris truly care about this country, they will address this meaningfully and the stupid press will stop the inflammatory divisive propaganda calling millions of Americans "far right extremists" and maybe the issues that have brought people to this point can be addressed.

You dont see the absolute anger I'm seeing. You will, though.

People are convinced their livelihoods and liberty are in jeopardy and they are going to fight.