January 6th, "gonna be wild"

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazor you are Nostradamus on this one...and we have 48 pages of libs claiming nothing would happen today!

I love it! Dont y0u!? Hahahahahahaha

Hell I even saw my beloved Confederate flay, flying in the halls of the capitol lol.

They are on the House floor!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blazor you are Nostradamus on this one...and we have 48 pages of libs claiming nothing would happen today!

But what is happening? A bunch of clueless, spoiled brats are losing their shit and obstructing the government for a complete load of horseshit. They should all be in prison. Hell, your people MURDER protesters who aren't bothering anyone. These people should not be allowed to walk away from this fiasco.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Americans are tired of the tyranny, the lies, the ignoring the fraud, and they have come to make their voices heard!

Reap what you sew you fucking Libbies! REAP what you fuckin' sew!

This is just a "peaceful protest" hahahaha. Right you fuckin' maggots! It was fine for Antifa and BLM to do this shit all year. This is what REAL MEN fucking do, no fucking pussy footin' around!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hell I even saw my beloved Confederate flay, flying in the halls of the capitol lol.

Now, I know you're not terribly sensible, but if you could put on your thinking cap for a second and think really, really hard, could you tell me what you think the outcome of this will be?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But what is happening? A bunch of clueless, spoiled brats are losing their shit and obstructing the government for a complete load of horseshit. They should all be in prison. Hell, your people MURDER protesters who aren't bothering anyone. These people should not be allowed to walk away from this fiasco.

Dont get mad that people are fed up with the establishment and doing something about it. Come on.

These politicains deserve this.

"Law makers began praying"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lmaaooo. It's about time they got a taste of fearing the people.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

TRUMP needs to come now. Arrest the dems and Romney.

They have the people, this might not happen again. Time to make a move! Arrest all those involved in this scam!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

If TRUMP takes the initiative now it will be over. Not sure where the army is but if they have allowed the protestors in they may be standing down.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dont get mad that people are fed up with the establishment and doing something about it. Come on.

You guys are protesting the wrong thing. Totally. You should have done this when McConnell refused to allow a vote on 2k stimulus checks. What do you think this will get you?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

You guys are protesting the wrong thing. Totally. You should have done this when McConnell refused to allow a vote on 2k stimulus checks. What do you think this will get you?
TRUMP wanted to send us that money. And McConnell also sided with the stolen election today.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
THEY SHOT LADY LIBERTY!

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEEN SIGNED IN BLOOD

images

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You dont think Congress playing political bullshit with peoples lives is part of the reason this is happening?

I just said yesterday people are done with this status quo, two party partisan fuckery with their lives.

Yanno I bet a chunk of these people had to pay fines for not being able to afford insurance. Or had jobs outsourced. Et.

I'm telling you these are people who dont want their lives and liberty fucked with, and since they are convinced their votes were fucked with now they are a bonafide resistance.

This wont stop after today, either.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

A bunch of angery rednecks being allowed to disgrace the sacred chambers of Congress? Please, a tempest in a tea cup....the riot squads and buses are being put into place, even Turtle is calling bullshit on this comic opera....the trumptard hooligans will be incarcerated and scattered to the winds. With some luck the leaders would disappear into Gitmo or the archipelago of junk freighters we have in various oceans...

Some of you ass holes are about to find out, what "fuck around and find out" really means.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember when all the TDS Lefties were calling themselves the "Resistance?"

THIS is what resistance by free people looks like.

Exactly.

Ruthlessly go after politicains. Storm the capitals.

What WONT happen is some "resistance" LARP where priviledged sniveling anarchist brats terrorize communities and brutalize innocent citizens and compare themselves to fucking WW2 soldiers fighting "Nazis".

Fucking BLM should have gone after BIDEN for writing that damn crime bill. Or their states government to demand better representation. They instead terrorized innocent people.

Had they done it right.....we would have backed them. I would 200 percent be there helping BLM tar and feather Jim Crow Joe

Now watch these people shit themselves because people have been pushed and pushed and are now finally done.

There should have been forensic audits immediately.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A bunch of angery rednecks being allowed to disgrace the sacred chambers of Congress? Please, a tempest in a tea cup....the riot squads and buses are being put into place, even Turtle is calling bullshit on this comic opera....the trumptard hooligans will be incarcerated and scattered to the winds. With some luck the leaders would disappear into Gitmo or the archipelago of junk freighters we have in various oceans...

Some of you ass holes are about to find out, what "fuck around and find out" really means.

Boot licker.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Remember when all the TDS Lefties were calling themselves the "Resistance?"

THIS is what resistance by free people looks like.

No, it isn't. It's sheer stupidity, and it's third world country stupidity. WTF is wrong with you people?

You people have destroyed the social compact through your blatant election chicanery.

You people have destroyed the people's confidence in our institutions and electoral process.

You people have reduced the United States to third world status.

I will stay free.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You people are fucking clueless. This is fucking stupid. Where do you think things will stand n two days. |Do you think those morons just brought down the government? I hope Trump goes to prison for this.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Boot licker.

Apey will be a willing slave and bend the knee to his masters. His taxpayer funded pension demands it.