January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s disappointing that everyone is so adamant about being anti BLM and blaming them for violence without having any affiliation besides being a couch juror glued to the 6 o’clock news.

cause the media is so honest and forthcoming *rolls eyes*

I tell ya what. The general idea that originally started with BLM, was that black lives mattered too. But certain factions became corrupt, and some other conspiracy mumbo jumbo I wont get into lol.

I cant condemn the whole group. If you had asked me a few months ago or so, yes, I would have. But after much thought, I realize it is not all of them that are bad, and some of them just actually want their voice heard peacefully. Part of what made me think that, was like how everyone attacks the Confederacy, when in reality, there are different people who fly it for different reasons. Some are racist yes, but they are a small group. Then you have the actual Southerners, that are proud of their heritage, and not one bit racist. So yes, I do sympathize with BLM to a degree, but its not much, only a lil, and for those that are truly honorable about their cause. Like the noble Southerners that defended Virginia. But with BLM, the noble ones are in the minority from what I see. Same with Antifa. The ones that aint noble in their cause, can all go to hell, and suffer greatly. Its a vicious cycle in my brain lol, cause I cant stand the fuckers, for what they did to my beloved South, and to the innocent. Like lil Cannon that was only 5 years old, FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD! On his bike! Ugh!

Thank you for that thoughtful post. I appreciate it. But I have to insist that you don't have a clear picture of exactly how many members of BLM (self proclaimed or otherwise) are actually committing violent actions. I would wager (without proof, either, like you, but with a pretty good understanding of how these things usually work because I have been to a lot of these events) that they are in a very small minority.

Well that small minority has left 35 people and 7 children DEAD.

And has left several more people brutalized to the point of hospitalization.

And has left communities absolutely devastated and has destroyed lives.

And while violent rioters were arrested, they were quickly bailed out. Even by the Biden campaign. And activist AGs refuse to prosecute.

What do you think happens when that shit is allowed? When people are not being protected by the state? What about the rights of those people who were murdered?

See the problem?
The guy you voted for left over 300,00 people dead and many many more in dire straights.
That's okay with you though, right, Duhv?

If you blaming Trump for Covid deaths that is psychotic and you are part of the problem.

This is literally why people dont want to share a country with you guys anymore.

You wouldnt dare blame State governments for deaths per state even though its directly on the states.

You are not blaming other leaders in other countries. Nope.

This is just fucking retarded and I'd have more respect for you if you just admitted you just hate Trump and it doesnt matter what he has or has not done. Because that is the truth.

You guys just look stupid when you blame Covid deaths on Trump.
National leaders take responsibility for National problems.

Trump couldn't handle the responsibility of his position in government.

His supporters, even with the benefit of hindsight, are also the problem.

PS: and I do despise Trump - as anyone who loves this country and the Liberal ideals it was founded upon should.

You're being even more stupid than usual given that Democrats rioted for literally half a year killing almost 40 people.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
AND, I just read that the woman who was shot died.

Pretty sure she died on the scene, quite possibly instantly. I watched the video on twitter when it happened and she seemed pretty fucking dead. :SadFace:

Yeah, in the neck. Shot through the window of the door by the agent.

So it was a free patriot who died?

Bless this heroine of the republic!

... and Mortem ad Tyrannis!

Sadly, yes. She shall be honored, on the levels of Kyle Rittenhouse!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There's only ONE reason this shit is happening and thats because democRATs and their muppet media dismissed video and testimony evidence that rampant election fraud existed. I love all the democRAT histronics and bellyaching about Trump supporters protesting, especially when these same faggits were A-OK with BLM Burning, Looting, and Murdering all summer long! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Goddamn if you aint right!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo! PREACH!!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Even this fakenews yahoo article thats full of fukin lies says Dobbs claims fraud! You libs best figure your bullshit out, fool!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
  • The Fox Business host Lou Dobbs said Monday that he was unable to find proof of any election fraud in 2020 — but he continued to push such claims anyway.
  • Speaking with Ed Rollins, the director of a pro-Trump PAC, he openly wondered why "we have had a devil of a time finding actual proof" of election fraud.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
RTR98M5.png

And WE are the ones who want a dictatorship.

Smh.

Why does your side always try to use the government to control peoples lives? That's why we are in this mess.

You guys want government to micro manage everything and have us as state slaves. And meanwhile they cannot even redistribute 2k of our own money back to us.

Yeah lick those boots. It's clear you back elitest establishment suits who profit off war.

How sad.
This is YOUR SHITSHOW, You need to own it, and it's outcomes.

Lol it's not MY shit show.

Just because I'm telling you what I know the reasons behind this are.

It's your guys shit show. You chose to ignore and mock and shit on everyday people for years, now the cost is upon us.

Maybe you shouldnt have voted for a pro war peice of shit? Or supported domestic terrorism?

How do you blame this behavior on someone else? This is ALL on the people you support. Trump lost, and your crowd are having an epic meltdown because they can't fucking accept reality.

No, cheating is not accepted, end of.

Lying about cheating is not accepted either. Show me the proof.

Just listen to Trump, the President of the United States, talk about it earlier this afternoon. Im sure you can find the video, teach.

I particularly enjoyed the part where he tells the domestic terrorists that he “loves them”

real leadership there *rolls eyes*

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Smh.

Why does your side always try to use the government to control peoples lives? That's why we are in this mess.

You guys want government to micro manage everything and have us as state slaves. And meanwhile they cannot even redistribute 2k of our own money back to us.

Yeah lick those boots. It's clear you back elitest establishment suits who profit off war.

How sad.

It's your guys shit show. You chose to ignore and mock and shit on everyday people for years, now the cost is upon us.

Maybe you shouldnt have voted for a pro war peice of shit? Or supported domestic terrorism?

How do you blame this behavior on someone else? This is ALL on the people you support. Trump lost, and your crowd are having an epic meltdown because they can't fucking accept reality.

Just listen to Trump, the President of the United States, talk about it earlier this afternoon. Im sure you can find the video, teach.

I particularly enjoyed the part where he tells them he tells the domestic terrorists that he “loves them”

Ahh, so every Trump supporter protesting is a "domestic terrorist" but the dems pets are "oppressed". LOL!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And the shooting of Secorea Turner was committed by BLM protesters in the Atlanta parking lot where Rayshard Brooks was shot.

Several deaths were because of antifa/blm.

You guys can try to say what you want about the majority peaceful.....but 35 people and 7 children are dead, communities are destroyed and several more people were brutally beaten.

I did NOT see this response or outrage about any of that. You guys didnt yell about those criminals or seditious insurgents. You weren't up in arms about the destruction of communities.

You know Detroit STILL suffers to this very day as a result of the 12th street riots and the "white flight".

All I hear from left voters is immediate defense of BLM.

No one complains about the peaceful protests. Everyone supported that.....everyone.

But the violence and destruction is the problem. Anyone condemning that gets called a racist and its absolute bullshit.

These people tried to kill a 17 year old kid who was helping defend the community against that violence and he was called a murderer for defending himself. So basically the message has been "shut up about the violence and destruction because it's mostly peaceful, and dont try to defend yourself or your property"

These are actual domestic terrorists. They have murdered innocent Americans and destroyed communities. That's domestic terrorism.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Smh.

How sad.

I particularly enjoyed the part where he tells the domestic terrorists that he “loves them”

You mean the patriots? I didnt see Antifa or BLM in the crowd at that moment.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
There are now rumors circulating that it was Antifa dressed up at Trump supporters who stormed the Capital today.

I will say this... without identifying and documenting each of these activists to determine which group they actually belong to... this is an anonymous shot in the dark and who did what and where.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pretty sure she died on the scene, quite possibly instantly. I watched the video on twitter when it happened and she seemed pretty fucking dead. :SadFace:

It seemed to have been a panicky agent.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are now rumors circulating that it was Antifa dressed up at Trump supporters who stormed the Capital today.

I will say this... without identifying and documenting each of these activists to determine which group they actually belong to... this is an anonymous shot in the dark and who did what and where.

It doesn't appear so and even Andy Ngo has said it was not their style. The pipe bombs in the RNC building though? Totally Antifa's style. We shall see.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I've seen pics of this. Some say false, some say not, its hard to say, still early. I mentioned it earlier. About the viking, he is an actor, so its possible. Hard to say yet.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It seemed to have been a panicky agent.

Yup. Looks like they shot through the glass, but I dont know other than from still pictures. They tried to block the door, and fired through the window from the looks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It’s disappointing that everyone is so adamant about being anti BLM and blaming them for violence without having any affiliation besides being a couch juror glued to the 6 o’clock news.

cause the media is so honest and forthcoming *rolls eyes*

I tell ya what. The general idea that originally started with BLM, was that black lives mattered too. But certain factions became corrupt, and some other conspiracy mumbo jumbo I wont get into lol.

I cant condemn the whole group. If you had asked me a few months ago or so, yes, I would have. But after much thought, I realize it is not all of them that are bad, and some of them just actually want their voice heard peacefully. Part of what made me think that, was like how everyone attacks the Confederacy, when in reality, there are different people who fly it for different reasons. Some are racist yes, but they are a small group. Then you have the actual Southerners, that are proud of their heritage, and not one bit racist. So yes, I do sympathize with BLM to a degree, but its not much, only a lil, and for those that are truly honorable about their cause. Like the noble Southerners that defended Virginia. But with BLM, the noble ones are in the minority from what I see. Same with Antifa. The ones that aint noble in their cause, can all go to hell, and suffer greatly. Its a vicious cycle in my brain lol, cause I cant stand the fuckers, for what they did to my beloved South, and to the innocent. Like lil Cannon that was only 5 years old, FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD! On his bike! Ugh!

Thank you for that thoughtful post. I appreciate it. But I have to insist that you don't have a clear picture of exactly how many members of BLM (self proclaimed or otherwise) are actually committing violent actions. I would wager (without proof, either, like you, but with a pretty good understanding of how these things usually work because I have been to a lot of these events) that they are in a very small minority.

Well that small minority has left 35 people and 7 children DEAD.

And has left several more people brutalized to the point of hospitalization.

And has left communities absolutely devastated and has destroyed lives.

And while violent rioters were arrested, they were quickly bailed out. Even by the Biden campaign. And activist AGs refuse to prosecute.

What do you think happens when that shit is allowed? When people are not being protected by the state? What about the rights of those people who were murdered?

See the problem?
The guy you voted for left over 300,00 people dead and many many more in dire straights.
That's okay with you though, right, Duhv?

If you blaming Trump for Covid deaths that is psychotic and you are part of the problem.

This is literally why people dont want to share a country with you guys anymore.

You wouldnt dare blame State governments for deaths per state even though its directly on the states.

You are not blaming other leaders in other countries. Nope.

This is just fucking retarded and I'd have more respect for you if you just admitted you just hate Trump and it doesnt matter what he has or has not done. Because that is the truth.

You guys just look stupid when you blame Covid deaths on Trump.
National leaders take responsibility for National problems.

Trump couldn't handle the responsibility of his position in government.

His supporters, even with the benefit of hindsight, are also the problem.

PS: and I do despise Trump - as anyone who loves this country and the Liberal ideals it was founded upon should.

You are a fucking moron for blaming Covid deaths on Trump.

Firstly, the STATE is responsible for their OWN responses. So if you gonna be enough a bootlicker to think our health is the governments responsibility.....at least be informed enough to know which government figure to blame.

Michigan deaths are on Whitmer, then.

Also your whole premise that our health isnt ours but the governments is fucking stupid. If I get Covid that's on ME. Not the fucking government.

The only government you can rationally blame is the gotdamn Chinese government for letting this shit spread globally.

This is just your idiotic TDS grasping at bullshit. It's not a valid argument or complaint.

It's stupid. If you really think this, you are a sad sack of baby shit who needs to find a guardian to wipe your butt for you because mommy government isnt gonna rescue you. Grow up.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I've seen pics of this. Some say false, some say not, its hard to say, still early. I mentioned it earlier. About the viking, he is an actor, so its possible. Hard to say yet.

he was my favorite tbh lol

dressed like Mad Max, which was ironically set in 2021 Bwa hahahahaha

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Smh.

How sad.

Ahh, I thought you said protest don't have to be completely peaceful as long as they are "mostly peaceful"?

Or are you coming around to the sane side now? You know, the one where people said all political violence was wrong.

Edit: Actually, I could be wrong, what was Murdock's position on the "mostly peaceful " protests? I originally thought it was Lotus who posted that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Smh.

How sad.

Ahh, I thought you said protest don't have to be completely peaceful as long as they are "mostly peaceful"? Double standard much?

Or are you coming around to the sane side now? You know, the one where people said all political violence was wrong.

how is taking over the capital a peaceful protest?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

he was my favorite tbh lol

dressed like Mad Max, which was ironically set in 2021 Bwa hahahahaha

Hahaha me too. Its a huge let down if hes Antifa lolol.

Yeah I know on Mad Max!!! I've seen the memes!!! lolol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Oerdin where did I ever say that a protest needed to be mostly peaceful??????!?

I walked with a sign in my hand on 11th and Pine before it was taken over by Antifa/CHOP. I chanted “we want justice” since no charges had been officially brought. I left when it became “fuck the police.” Is that not peaceful enough for you?

I am an American.... a patriot and a conservative proactive in this fight for JUSTICE FOR ALL.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Smh.

How sad.

Ahh, I thought you said protest don't have to be completely peaceful as long as they are "mostly peaceful"? Double standard much?

how is taking over the capital a peaceful protest?

How the fuck was $2 billion in riot damage (just amount insurance paid out not counting uninsured losses or under insured losses) and the deaths of 40 people "mostly peaceful protests"? Yet that is what the media called them.

See the double standard?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Oerdin where did I ever say that a protest needed to be mostly peaceful??????!?

I walked with a sign in my hand on 11th and Pine before it was taken over by Antifa/CHOP. I chanted “we want justice” since no charges had been officially brought. I left when it became “fuck the police.” Is that not peaceful enough for you?

I am an American.... a patriot and a conservative proactive in this fight for JUSTICE FOR ALL.

Read the edited post above. 1252.