January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Personally, I’m DONE talking about this.... I’ve said everything that needs to be said to prompt positive change in this country here. I’ve educated you all on the BLM movement and have explained Antifa’s involvement and what we endured as peaceful protestors when this all started last summer.

I would like to go back to having fun now. I wish all of you the best and I really hope this country doesn’t endure anymore riots.

xoxo Murdy

BLM is a marxist organisation masquerading as a civil rights org peddling racism.

Dupe off, Dupey.... :ThumbsUp3:

If the Seattle PD would have come out with a bullhorn and told the crowd that there was nothing they could do about the Floyd case since it was out of their jurisdiction instead of AK47s and tear gas then you wouldn’t feel this way and the riots could have been avoided

The riots were designed to happen. The campsites of these funded agitators were even filmed with them walking around.

Have more Kool Aid.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait.... you mean police meeting peaceful protest crowds with tear gas and unwarranted aggression isn’t NEW?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally, I’m DONE talking about this.... I’ve said everything that needs to be said to prompt positive change in this country here. I’ve educated you all on the BLM movement and have explained Antifa’s involvement and what we endured as peaceful protestors when this all started last summer.

I would like to go back to having fun now. I wish all of you the best and I really hope this country doesn’t endure anymore riots.

xoxo Murdy

BLM is a marxist organisation masquerading as a civil rights org peddling racism.

If the Seattle PD would have come out with a bullhorn and told the crowd that there was nothing they could do about the Floyd case since it was out of their jurisdiction instead of AK47s and tear gas then you wouldn’t feel this way and the riots could have been avoided

The riots were designed to happen. The campsites of these funded agitators were even filmed with them walking around.

Have more Kool Aid.

xoxo Murdy

Have more Kool Aid.

You sound angry that you’re losing grip on the blacks and minorities of the USA. How dare they defend themselves against anything!?!?!??

How dare they infiltrate the government jobs when we have self entitled white men who could do them.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

xoxo Murdy

Have more Kool Aid.

xoxo Murdy

Have more Kool Aid.

You sound angry that you’re losing grip on the blacks and minorities of the USA. How dare they defend themselves against anything!?!?!??

How dare they infiltrate the government jobs when we have self entitled white men who could do them.

The filmed agitators in their encampments that I mentioned were almost entirely pencil necked white geeks....not that their colour matters, fruit bat....

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
0ad1ef8a2ed1bc76e856424d4f56ee49e0931bfb.jpeg

@Biggie Smiles Settle down Twink, not that kind of train.

How big are the callouses on your knees?
Are you Bigly's felcher, that he's always talking about?

Nah. He probably hired a Democrat for that.

Someone has to work for minimum wage, should be you people since none of you are worth anything moar.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait.... you mean police meeting peaceful protest crowds with tear gas and unwarranted aggression isn’t NEW?
Shouldnt have been riots ITFP cause that thugged out jig was a menace and deserved to be put down like a fukin dog years before he attacked and tried to disarm that cop. Its a shame that store owner he robbed didnt pull out a 12ga slug gun and blow a tennis ball size hole in that fukin drug crazed ape!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

xoxo Murdy

You are so off the mark. SPD is the most castrated and politically correct organization out there. Also, they treated everyone with kid gloves because the politicians in charge in Seattle are literal raving leftis loons. Because of the political handcuffs they let the violent Antifa loons run wild with their terrorism and political violence. They aren't even allowed to use tear gas (which is a grave mistake BTW as someone who has had to confront unruly mobs in the past on military deployment) and not a single one of them has an AK-47.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I can't wait to see the libs cry when Trump pardons himself and his family.

My nigga

Move over Gotti, the new Teflon don is in town.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just pointing out where somebody couldn't recover because they were proven a fool, Murdy... :Grin3:

... but... but... the FBI is currently making inquiries as to the people who stormed the capital with that flag in tow on December 37, 2020.

It’s a traitors flag and is against democracy.

....stilll havent done your research.

I checked it out. Not convinced that a bunch of sweet southerners aren’t completely delusional about what actually went down.

My law education included the hangings of slaves and then freed blacks on the front steps of the courthouse through the 1920s based solely on their owners and testimony of white people.... so I will be nearly next to impossible to crack.

Sounds like you have learned nothing. I give you a link to an old black guy that once was in the NAACP, and you learned nothing? It took me DAYS to read everything there. You obviously didnt read anything there.

Now you are talking about some hate crimes it sounds like.

Do you know why some lynchings took place back then? Blacks were raping white women, which was partly why the KKK formed. Whites were guilty of it too though, raping black women, thus a lot of white people were lynched too by black people, but you dont read about that. Lynching was a way the people took crimes into their own hands back then. The "police force" was nothing like it is today. Dont get me wrong, lynching sounds pretty bad, but when folks are pissed cause someones wife got raped, I say it sounds pretty justified. They didnt quite have the law system put in place like we have today. It was still like the wild west so to speak. Hell, I played Red Dead Redemption, the sheriff asked ME for help, hahahahaha.

What? Where did ya hear this?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
C5-B5-E4-DA-7063-4-CFA-A67-A-5-AE08-A65-EEB5.gif

Best to stick with what you’re skilled out. Paying to die. You’re a smart cookie DD

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just pointing out where somebody couldn't recover because they were proven a fool, Murdy... :Grin3:

... but... but... the FBI is currently making inquiries as to the people who stormed the capital with that flag in tow on December 37, 2020.

I checked it out. Not convinced that a bunch of sweet southerners aren’t completely delusional about what actually went down.

My law education included the hangings of slaves and then freed blacks on the front steps of the courthouse through the 1920s based solely on their owners and testimony of white people.... so I will be nearly next to impossible to crack.

Sounds like you have learned nothing. I give you a link to an old black guy that once was in the NAACP, and you learned nothing? It took me DAYS to read everything there. You obviously didnt read anything there.

Do you know why some lynchings took place back then? Blacks were raping white women, which was partly why the KKK formed. Whites were guilty of it too though, raping black women, thus a lot of white people were lynched too by black people, but you dont read about that. Lynching was a way the people took crimes into their own hands back then. The "police force" was nothing like it is today. Dont get me wrong, lynching sounds pretty bad, but when folks are pissed cause someones wife got raped, I say it sounds pretty justified. They didnt quite have the law system put in place like we have today. It was still like the wild west so to speak. Hell, I played Red Dead Redemption, the sheriff asked ME for help, hahahahaha.

Blazor.. I think you are a southern gentleman and I believe that you believe in what you’re telling me. We are going to have to agree to disagree here.... the North & South have always been divided by this issue.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt here that your ancestors did not own/abuse/murder slaves and that you currently don’t use the “N” word or harbor “white rage.”

But I’m NOT changing my mind. Not after all of the images I’ve seen of the brutality against slaves and the KKK using the confederate flag. Not after I have personally endured systematic racism against my friends and CERTAINLY not after I studied soooo many unjust cases about the treatment of blacks in this country.

I get that this is who you are and I can respect that since I have always enjoyed posting with you.

Why thank you, I do appreciate the compliments and truths.

North and South, they were not divided in slavery, they both owned slaves, and Lincoln only freeed the slaves in the South at the time. The North wanted to OWN the South, the main issue for them breaking off was high taxes, truth. And States rights. It was when the North invaded, that other states such as Virginia broke off.

I also know that there was some mistreatment of slaves, but it was not limited to the South. Slaves that fled to the North, found worse treatment up there, the North did not want them. Slaves were treated worse up North. As far as the KKK, early on they mostly flew the American flag. It wasnt til later did certain hate groups decided to use it for their own hateful purposes.

Allow me to delve further...... you dont want people to condemn BLM right, cause of a few people destroying shit right? You want others to believe that the whole cause is not bad right? Its the same exact way with the Confederate flag my dear, not all of us are bad, or racist one single bit. We fly our flag with honor, knowing the truth, that all races fought under that flag, and despise all racism that others use with our flag. Truth.

I've never had a problem with you either Murdy, and hope that one day you will see the truths Im posting about the South.

Then perhaps we can move forward on the common ground that we are both representatives for groups horrifically misunderstood.

I’ve also endured continuous attacks from people who I considered friends despite my supporting them in their own quests for change.... so I understand where you’re coming from.

:Cheers:

Im glad I could at least get you to see my struggle too.

As a Southerner, it is my DUTY, to relay the truth of my ancestors, to honor the flag.

“To you, Sons of Confederate Veterans, we submit the vindication of the cause for which we fought: to your strength will be given the defense of the Confederate soldier’s good name, the guardianship of his history, the emulation of his virtues, and the perpetuation of those principles he loved and which made him glorious and which you also cherish. Remember, it is your duty to see that the true history of the South is presented to future generations.”

Lt. General Stephen Dill Lee

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They were literally rioting and burning their own ghetto down. They looted a bunch of stores too. Of course, police rightly tear gassed the rioters. That is how you controll deadly out of control riots.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They were literally rioting and burning their own ghetto down. They looted a bunch of stores too. Of course, police rightly tear gassed the rioters. That is how you controll deadly out of control riots.
Yep, all over the suicide by cop of a drugged out violent coon who should have been hanged in broad daylight!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Blazor.. I think you are a southern gentleman and I believe that you believe in what you’re telling me. We are going to have to agree to disagree here.... the North & South have always been divided by this issue.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt here that your ancestors did not own/abuse/murder slaves and that you currently don’t use the “N” word or harbor “white rage.”

But I’m NOT changing my mind. Not after all of the images I’ve seen of the brutality against slaves and the KKK using the confederate flag. Not after I have personally endured systematic racism against my friends and CERTAINLY not after I studied soooo many unjust cases about the treatment of blacks in this country.

I get that this is who you are and I can respect that since I have always enjoyed posting with you.

North and South, they were not divided in slavery, they both owned slaves, and Lincoln only freeed the slaves in the South at the time. The North wanted to OWN the South, the main issue for them breaking off was high taxes, truth. And States rights. It was when the North invaded, that other states such as Virginia broke off.

I also know that there was some mistreatment of slaves, but it was not limited to the South. Slaves that fled to the North, found worse treatment up there, the North did not want them. Slaves were treated worse up North. As far as the KKK, early on they mostly flew the American flag. It wasnt til later did certain hate groups decided to use it for their own hateful purposes.

Allow me to delve further...... you dont want people to condemn BLM right, cause of a few people destroying shit right? You want others to believe that the whole cause is not bad right? Its the same exact way with the Confederate flag my dear, not all of us are bad, or racist one single bit. We fly our flag with honor, knowing the truth, that all races fought under that flag, and despise all racism that others use with our flag. Truth.

I've never had a problem with you either Murdy, and hope that one day you will see the truths Im posting about the South.

Then perhaps we can move forward on the common ground that we are both representatives for groups horrifically misunderstood.

I’ve also endured continuous attacks from people who I considered friends despite my supporting them in their own quests for change.... so I understand where you’re coming from.

As a Southerner, it is my DUTY, to relay the truth of my ancestors, to honor the flag.

“To you, Sons of Confederate Veterans, we submit the vindication of the cause for which we fought: to your strength will be given the defense of the Confederate soldier’s good name, the guardianship of his history, the emulation of his virtues, and the perpetuation of those principles he loved and which made him glorious and which you also cherish. Remember, it is your duty to see that the true history of the South is presented to future generations.”

So what are you? American or "Southener"?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last year in Seattle a self declared socialist member of the city council (who will likely get removed from office for this crime) opened the locked doors of city hall and allowed in a rampaging Antifa mob who attacked law enforcement, smashed windows, destroyed antique artwork, broke down doors, and vandalized the building with spray paint.

Yet nothing out of the fake outrage mob we see now. Other than trying to make excuses for it, of course.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

e22df22167d2f11c290d81e468fba7c7.gif

Reactions: Ice

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last year in Seattle a self declared socialist member of the city council (who will likely get removed from office for this crime) opened the locked doors of city hall and allowed in a rampaging Antifa mob who attacked law enforcement, smashed windows, destroyed antique artwork, broke down doors, and vandalized the building with spray paint.

Yet nothing out of the fake outrage mob we see now. Other than trying to make excuses for it, of course.

It's kind of hard to make excuses for an incident I knew nothing about.

Yet, you people are making excuses now for the riot we've all seen thousands of images of, as you made excuses for the widely publicized deaths caused by Kyle Rittenhouse. We all saw that shit, bro.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

e22df22167d2f11c290d81e468fba7c7.gif
Grow up you fucking fetus.