January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Vive la résistance!

Don't shit on the battle cry of a real revolution.

Welcome to the End of America, dear. You people have gotten your wish. Maybe when things settle down again you can come to my new country for a visit.

America is ending. But it is ending because of runaway malignant capitalism and the total annihilation of the middle class. It is ending because it has been bought by the oligarchs, and most Americans stood back and watched it happen without so much as murmuring an objection. It is ending because of the normalization of poverty and homelessness and corporate welfare and runaway propaganda. It is ending for so many of the lurid behaviors of the oligarchs, and for none of the things you alt-righters get so worked up about.

RIP, USA.
You drunk?
America is just beginning.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Lol. All these insurgents will be arrested and our capital will be cleaned up by my National Guard brothers and sisters. The rule of law will be restored, make no mistake.
The Dems will control everything soon enuff.
God Bless America!
The Dems will own all the deaths and destruction that will be forthcoming.
You've been up in the mountains too long. These insurgents loyal to a liar named Trump planted bombs, bad ones at that. The Capital was just affirmed cleared btw. It's over a few hours after it started. Amateur hour.
Liberty will press on.
You can't really believe it's over,you're not that stupid.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I’ll just take a moment now to remember all of the peaceful BLM protestors who had their eyes shot out with rubber bullets for doing things like walking on a public street.....
You support BLM?

I support the civil rights of everyone in this country. I knew that the acquittal of Trayvon’s murderer was setting a dangerous president. If we weaken the rights of any citizen in the country, we weaken the rights of EVERYONE and our constitution.
That makes you an idiot. ... are you black?
Hey there Ice Princess
Vive la résistance!

Welcome to the End of America, dear. You people have gotten your wish. Maybe when things settle down again you can come to my new country for a visit.

America is ending. But it is ending because of runaway malignant capitalism and the total annihilation of the middle class. It is ending because it has been bought by the oligarchs, and most Americans stood back and watched it happen without so much as murmuring an objection. It is ending because of the normalization of poverty and homelessness and corporate welfare and runaway propaganda. It is ending for so many of the lurid behaviors of the oligarchs, and for none of the things you alt-righters get so worked up about.

RIP, USA.
It's been ending for over 50 years Lotus

We used to say:
It's the end of the empire.

One day it will be true.
..and it will be because conservative greed, as you say, overwhelmed the Liberal ideal.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's mostly a peaceful protest. ..... Right CNN? :LMAO2:

It is in comparison to the "fiery" ones. Even my boss said "you dont see them tearing down statues and ripping up paintings do ya".

Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Seeing that dude in Nancy's office makes me happy though.

Its been the highlight other than my Confederate flag lol. The viking topped it though lol.

Right now, rumor has it that he had attended Antifa and BLM marches before. He is also an actor by trade. Questions are circling if this was the instigator.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like there's enough butthurt to sustain this thread a while longer.

Just checked in, and FWIW I've checked out somewhere around page 52. I got nothing else for you people on this topic except to say there will be fallout, down the road, and maybe I'll talk about it in real time when it happens. For this week, the Senate has flipped and so has the white house. Suck it up, snowflakes.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like there's enough butthurt to sustain this thread a while longer.

Just checked in, and FWIW I've checked out somewhere around page 52. I got nothing else for you people on this topic except to say there will be fallout, down the road, and maybe I'll talk about it in real time when it happens. For this week, the Senate has flipped and so has the white house. Suck it up, snowflakes.

I've started a fallout thread, in the politics section.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Vive la résistance!

RIP, USA.
You drunk?
America is just beginning.

Nope. Just awake.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Joe Biden is not my president.

Try Venezuela Blazer. Trump and Hugo are the same type fool

America will BE Venezuela if the DemonRats take control of the House, Senate, and Presidency. Hell they even used the same machines to vote with that Venezuela did. So much fraud man.

This is getting boring. Any proof of fraud?
Never has been on the Dems side.
Trump's phonecall to GA?
Lol

I think Blazer must have missed it.
He's just mad, along with the rest.
If he was serious he'd give back the stimulus money. Now and in the future.
And pigs will fly, lol

I never even got the stimulus bitch!

I think my State should be paying me a Stimulus instead of the government, since my governor ordered these lockdowns and cause folks to lose hours at work.

Maybe you owe back taxes? I got mine a week ago. Trump and Mnuchin? Give one of them a call
Nah, I'll bet it's child support, yanno traditional moral values an shit.

Do I look like a Libtard? NO! I raised my son!

Good Blazer. It’s you duty.

Thank you Sea, that it is! Even though he 22, he still my duty. I did not have a dad growing up, and I'll be damned if any kid I have ever goes through that.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Storming The Capitol Has Been Glamorized Online
The fact that Trump supporters have stormed the Capital is shocking. But the idea of physically storming the halls of Congress and taking it over by force has cropped up in many far-right communities online for a long time. Q — the anonymous poster who inspired the QAnon movement —
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, and “taking back” the country. On Twitter, TikTok, Parler and TheDonald (a forum that took the place of the now banned, pro-Trump subreddit with the same name) leading up to today’s protest,
with discussions of plans for the day. In many ways, this is the culmination of similar acts we’ve seen over the last few months, including the FBI-thwarted
, and anti-lockdown protests that led to armed trespassers storming into statehouses
and
. Online, comments alongside livestreams of the protests have been encouraging those who have raided the Capitol and even calling for violence. This is an act many online communities continue to glamorize and support.

It is difficult for me, as a reporter who was on the street during the protests in Minneapolis last summer, to not be comparing and contrasting police response to each set of protests. I am obviously not seeing everything going on there, but I haven’t seen police shooting less-lethal munitions, like beanbags or rubber bullets, at any of these people on the Capitol steps. Which is hard to square, emotionally, with things I saw in Minneapolis, like my reporting partner being shot in the face by a police projectile or a protester I was interviewing in an otherwise empty lot being shot in the leg with similar rounds by officers pushing back a far smaller group of protesters who were making much less contact with the officers.

This is gas lighting bullshit, Lotus.

Listen to the people and stop with this "far right" shit. This is deeper than right/left.

I mean or not. The more this situation is dismissed or rationalized and the truth of it is ignored it's just gonna keep getting worse.

These are regular ass working Americans fed up with the government fucking with their lives and liberty. Dont buy into these pro establishment narratives that paint the people as the villains.

Another FUCKING BINGO!!!!!

They are FUCKING PATRIOTS!!!!

Im tired of being painted as a villain!!!!!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You Cons are nuts. I'm happy this all happened. Makes Dems look good.
I'll be laughing at you for years.
Lulz

Your blood will stain the steps of the revolution
@deport_liberals

You wanted to hear from Biden.

·National Politics Reporter
Wed, January 6, 2021, 9:31 PM GMT

President-elect Joe Biden speaks at The Queen theater in Wilmington, Del. on Wednesday. (Susan Walsh/AP)
President-elect Joe Biden condemned the assault on the U.S. Capitol by right-wing rioters on Wednesday and called on President Trump “to go on national television now to fulfill his oath and defend the Constitution and demand an end to this siege.”

“At this hour our democracy is under unprecedented assault unlike anything we’ve seen in modern times,” Biden said.
He called the rioters “a small number of extremists dedicated to lawlessness.”
“This is not dissent. It’s disorder. It’s chaos. It borders on sedition. And it must end now,” Biden continued.

Wow, if he had said that about the BLMers it would have been ready immediately!

Because they hate poor minorities.

BLM raised billions of dollars for burning down poor minority communities. They murdered 35 innocent people and 7 children.

All garbage to these people

Now that citizens are standing against rich politicains that fuck with our lives and liberties.....Biden is all outraged calling the people seditious.

But brutalizing innocent Americans in violent riots, destroying communities. . .that's somehow not sedition.

Using the media to intentionally divide the country and pit Americans against eachother is somehow not sedition.

Fuck Biden. Seriously fuck these scum bags. All they give a fuck about is themselves.

And we have people here actually defending these scumbags.
My blood has stained the grounds of battlefields many times. Has yours?

Did you cut your finger on a Gettysburg tour or something?
I got blown up 3 times. The last one was a doozy, too.
You?

I imagine you feel a distinct nostolgia then when you wash your battle scars.

Congratulation on remaining alive.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Storming The Capitol Has Been Glamorized Online
The fact that Trump supporters have stormed the Capital is shocking. But the idea of physically storming the halls of Congress and taking it over by force has cropped up in many far-right communities online for a long time. Q — the anonymous poster who inspired the QAnon movement —
, and “taking back” the country. On Twitter, TikTok, Parler and TheDonald (a forum that took the place of the now banned, pro-Trump subreddit with the same name) leading up to today’s protest,
with discussions of plans for the day. In many ways, this is the culmination of similar acts we’ve seen over the last few months, including the FBI-thwarted
, and anti-lockdown protests that led to armed trespassers storming into statehouses
and
. Online, comments alongside livestreams of the protests have been encouraging those who have raided the Capitol and even calling for violence. This is an act many online communities continue to glamorize and support.

It is difficult for me, as a reporter who was on the street during the protests in Minneapolis last summer, to not be comparing and contrasting police response to each set of protests. I am obviously not seeing everything going on there, but I haven’t seen police shooting less-lethal munitions, like beanbags or rubber bullets, at any of these people on the Capitol steps. Which is hard to square, emotionally, with things I saw in Minneapolis, like my reporting partner being shot in the face by a police projectile or a protester I was interviewing in an otherwise empty lot being shot in the leg with similar rounds by officers pushing back a far smaller group of protesters who were making much less contact with the officers.

This is gas lighting bullshit, Lotus.

Listen to the people and stop with this "far right" shit. This is deeper than right/left.

I mean or not. The more this situation is dismissed or rationalized and the truth of it is ignored it's just gonna keep getting worse.

These are regular ass working Americans fed up with the government fucking with their lives and liberty. Dont buy into these pro establishment narratives that paint the people as the villains.

Another FUCKING BINGO!!!!!

They are FUCKING PATRIOTS!!!!

Im tired of being painted as a villain!!!!!
img.jpg

They are fucktarded vandals, gfy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You people are fucking clueless. This is fucking stupid. Where do you think things will stand n two days. |Do you think those morons just brought down the government? I hope Trump goes to prison for this.
He will not, because all he did was give a speech. It is pure coincedence that these people performed these illegal actions.

I do hope that the people doing this will go to prision. This is not how a civilized democratic process should be performed.
Losing and then taking it by force is what is called stealing....

Look, Biden should not even had been the winner of the primary, ffs.

Maybe you guys wanna keep getting assfucked by the government but the rest of the country is over it.

Who you gonna vote for in 2024? You'll vote for who the establishment gives you to vote for. It wont be who the people pick.

If this were far left mobs murdering and brutalizing citizens you guys would support it. I know this because I watched you guys support it.

Now you guys are outraged because people are going after the source of their rage.

Got it.
Biden IS the winner. Why should he not be the winner? He got the most votes. That's how democracy works....

Okay Q.

Tell me why Secorea Turner had to be fucking MURDERED for "racail justice" while Jim Criw Joe Biden who wrote the Crime Bill that caused racail disparities in criminal justice gets protected and given the presidency?

You people are insane. You either insane or you are liars.

Biden supported segregation, opposed school choice, yelled at voters when he was asked what black Americans will get for their vote, lied about being endorsed by the NAACP, he voted for the Iraq war....he is a career politicain who has done fuck all for this country and directly caused some of the problems you guys on the left scream about.

Why do you call people who literally violently attack innocent citizens and destroy communities "civil rights protesters"......but now you are condemning people who are taking their frustration to who actually caused the problems?

I'll tell you why. Because you are a partisan fucking hack who thinks the country only belongs to people who agree with you.

That's why when your "side" riots and kills people you are fine.

But when nonleftists go after fucking politicains you cry about it.

Just stop. This mess was earned. Our country is fractured and destroyed and you guys are just ridiculous hypocrites. You dont REALLY care about any of the issues you guys yell about.

Dont care about the poor. Dont care about workers and you dont care about racail justice.

You guys just use this shit to manipulate and control others. To defend your stupid self serving fake care and biases and hatred of others.

Now that it's not your "side" LARPing revolution at the expense of poor minorities out there shooting children and beating up elderly people and its actual regular people who mean fucking business you show your asses.

Truly. We knew you guys were the party of the elitest and the wealthy.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Seeing that dude in Nancy's office makes me happy though.
Maybe the guards will let him hang a copy of that in his cell. "Yep, I burgled our Nation's Capital for Trump!"

White men don't go to prison for this sort of thing. 500 bucks and probation, or maybe even a pardon from the boss.
Sure - that's why there are no white people in prison.

Maybe for selling meth or fucking kids. Not for breaking a window and farting in Nancy's chair.

So long as he doesn't pull a Lavoy Finicum he'll be home by Friday.
.They aren't white collar criminals, Portzie.
They're worse than pedos.

So why didn't the cops shoot them then?

The cops didn't shoot them because they're pro-redneck lowlifes.

FUCK YOU LOTUS! Red necks are not lowlifes BITCH!

Btw, I am home now, and have access to me liquor, you fuckers are fucked!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol. All these insurgents will be arrested and our capital will be cleaned up by my National Guard brothers and sisters. The rule of law will be restored, make no mistake.
The Dems will control everything soon enuff.
God Bless America!
The Dems will own all the deaths and destruction that will be forthcoming.
You've been up in the mountains too long. These insurgents loyal to a liar named Trump planted bombs, bad ones at that. The Capital was just affirmed cleared btw. It's over a few hours after it started. Amateur hour.
Liberty will press on.
You can't really believe it's over,you're not that stupid.
Yea I can. It's done.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And WE are the ones who want a dictatorship.

Smh.

Why does your side always try to use the government to control peoples lives? That's why we are in this mess.

You guys want government to micro manage everything and have us as state slaves. And meanwhile they cannot even redistribute 2k of our own money back to us.

Yeah lick those boots. It's clear you back elitest establishment suits who profit off war.

How sad.
This is YOUR SHITSHOW, You need to own it, and it's outcomes.

Lol it's not MY shit show.

Just because I'm telling you what I know the reasons behind this are.

It's your guys shit show. You chose to ignore and mock and shit on everyday people for years, now the cost is upon us.

Maybe you shouldnt have voted for a pro war peice of shit? Or supported domestic terrorism?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Congress’ tally of the Electoral College vote won by Joe Biden (all times local):

5:40 p.m.

Police are using tear gas and percussion grenades to begin clearing pro-Trump protesters from the grounds of the U.S. Capitol ahead of a curfew in Washington.

Police donned gas masks as they moved in Wednesday evening with force to clear protesters from the Capitol grounds shortly before a curfew took hold. In the moments before, there were violent clashes between the police and protesters, who tore railing for the inauguration scaffolding and threw it at the officers.

Police used tear gas and percussion grenades to break up the crowd, which began dispersing.

AND, I just read that the woman who was shot died.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Post proof of this blatant election chicanery.
Oh fuck off! We're tired of hearing that shit! Open your goddamn eyes!
Nope, we're tired of your bullshit and "evidence"

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I'M SICK OF YOUR GD MOUTH ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. YOU'RE NOT A US CITIZEN. WTF DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH YOU??? YOU'RE NOT A LIBERAL. YOU'RE A LIBERAL WANNABE. YOU WISH YOU WERE AN AMERICAN. YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FLAG JACKASS. I'M SICK OF YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY FUCKING COUNTRY AND THE TRUE PATRIOTS THAT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT OUR FREEDOM!

This asshole isn't even an American?

Ffs.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You Cons are nuts. I'm happy this all happened. Makes Dems look good.
I'll be laughing at you for years.
Lulz

Your blood will stain the steps of the revolution
@deport_liberals

You wanted to hear from Biden.

·National Politics Reporter
Wed, January 6, 2021, 9:31 PM GMT

President-elect Joe Biden speaks at The Queen theater in Wilmington, Del. on Wednesday. (Susan Walsh/AP)
President-elect Joe Biden condemned the assault on the U.S. Capitol by right-wing rioters on Wednesday and called on President Trump “to go on national television now to fulfill his oath and defend the Constitution and demand an end to this siege.”

“At this hour our democracy is under unprecedented assault unlike anything we’ve seen in modern times,” Biden said.
He called the rioters “a small number of extremists dedicated to lawlessness.”
“This is not dissent. It’s disorder. It’s chaos. It borders on sedition. And it must end now,” Biden continued.

Wow, if he had said that about the BLMers it would have been ready immediately!

Because they hate poor minorities.

BLM raised billions of dollars for burning down poor minority communities. They murdered 35 innocent people and 7 children.

All garbage to these people

Now that citizens are standing against rich politicains that fuck with our lives and liberties.....Biden is all outraged calling the people seditious.

But brutalizing innocent Americans in violent riots, destroying communities. . .that's somehow not sedition.

Using the media to intentionally divide the country and pit Americans against eachother is somehow not sedition.

Fuck Biden. Seriously fuck these scum bags. All they give a fuck about is themselves.

And we have people here actually defending these scumbags.
My blood has stained the grounds of battlefields many times. Has yours?

Considering shes a female, I would say that is a high probability lol.