JD Vance becomes Trump's VP nominee
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 19, 2024 #31
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2024 #33 Lily said: Click to expand... So why did potential US President John David Bowman have to change his last name, what is he hiding from?
Lily said: Click to expand... So why did potential US President John David Bowman have to change his last name, what is he hiding from?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 21, 2024 #34 Admin. said: So why did potential US President John David Bowman have to change his last name, what is he hiding from? Click to expand... I didn't know he had to be honest.
Admin. said: So why did potential US President John David Bowman have to change his last name, what is he hiding from? Click to expand... I didn't know he had to be honest.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2024 #35 Lily said: I didn't know he had to be honest. Click to expand... James David Vance James David Vance (born James Donald Bowman; August 2, 1984) is an American politician, lawyer, author, and US Marine veteran who has been serving as the junior United States senator from Ohio since 2023.
Lily said: I didn't know he had to be honest. Click to expand... James David Vance James David Vance (born James Donald Bowman; August 2, 1984) is an American politician, lawyer, author, and US Marine veteran who has been serving as the junior United States senator from Ohio since 2023.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 26, 2024 #36 I don't really care what JD Vance did or didn't do. I just hope it was a committed relationship with furniture and not one nightstand.
I don't really care what JD Vance did or didn't do. I just hope it was a committed relationship with furniture and not one nightstand.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,510 Jul 26, 2024 #37 The problem is Fatso can’t get rid of Nikki Haley whispering in his brain.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 26, 2024 #38 Trump only hires the best gay couch rapers! Does anyone know what eyeliner Mr Bowman is using?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 26, 2024 #39
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 26, 2024 #40
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 26, 2024 #41
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 26, 2024 #42
Corky Reaction score 141 Location The Attic Jul 26, 2024 #43 Does he tell good jokes? link me up if he is
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 26, 2024 #44
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Jul 26, 2024 #45 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 26, 2024 #46
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Jul 26, 2024 #47 Admin. said: Click to expand... He’s better looking than you! lol