JFK Jr is the Archangel Michael

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one has stepped forward as
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
However, Michael Brian Protzman has created a cult within the QAnon movement, where his followers refer to him as a godlike figure,

He now uses his large following on Telegram to spread fantastical mythology that has convinced many that Kennedy Jr. is the Archangel Michael, and Trump the Holy Spirit, Vice News reported.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You realize he is an anti-vaxxer, right?

You realize JFK Jr has been dead for almost 25 years, right?

RFK, Jr is the anti-vaxxer and has nothing to do with the fact that this guy is saying JFK Jr is the archangel Michael and was supposed to fly into Texas and meet with these morons. Read the article before you comment.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
QAnon believers who flocked to Dallas to see JFK Jr. reappear are refusing to leave, saying they want to set up a permanent HQ there

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You realize he is an anti-vaxxer, right?

You realize JFK Jr has been dead for almost 25 years, right?

RFK, Jr is the anti-vaxxer and has nothing to do with the fact that this guy is saying JFK Jr is the archangel Michael and was supposed to fly into Texas and meet with these morons. Read the article before you comment.

Ahh, RFK junior is the anti-vaxxer. My mistake.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
QAnon believers who flocked to Dallas to see JFK Jr. reappear are refusing to leave, saying they want to set up a permanent HQ there
I think Texas is a wonderful place for the Q people to move to.

I would pray for them to have a visitation from JFK, Jr, but somehow I don't think he'd really be interested making an appearance for them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Although the group is noticeably smaller from
, QAnon believers are still waiting at Dealey Plaza in Dallas.

If you missed last week's news, the small group is there hoping JFK Jr., who died in 1999, will return on the infamous grassy knoll and declare Donald Trump president.

Steve Monacelli, who originally tweeted about the group and
, tweeted out today that a smaller group was still there. They were singing a QAnon rendition of "Take Me Home, Country Roads," replacing "West Virginia" with "Dealey Plaza."

Why would they choose John, who would undoubtedly be apalled by them, as their savior? So fucking weird.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think this cult is full of the stupidest people ever born. I think to get the IQ of QAnons, take the average IQ of 100 and divide it by the number of QAnon supporters.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Although the group is noticeably smaller from
, QAnon believers are still waiting at Dealey Plaza in Dallas.

If you missed last week's news, the small group is there hoping JFK Jr., who died in 1999, will return on the infamous grassy knoll and declare Donald Trump president.

Steve Monacelli, who originally tweeted about the group and
, tweeted out today that a smaller group was still there. They were singing a QAnon rendition of "Take Me Home, Country Roads," replacing "West Virginia" with "Dealey Plaza."

Why would they choose John, who would undoubtedly be apalled by them, as their savior? So fucking weird.

Because John is secretly related to Trump and he will be Trump's running mate. I don't recall where I read or heard this stupidity. I think it was Rachel Maddow or someone like that.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Easier to believe this than to believe there are 200 genders and Biden won that election...

No one suggested there were 200 genders.

Maybe Biden didn't win, but Trump sure as hell did not win. I think Bernie actually won.

You're not headed for The Grassy Knoll, are you?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doubtful. BLM and Antifa members would fill up a few states tho.

The only place they fill up is your empty head for the free rent they get.
They fill up the TV screens while they're lighting shit on fire everywhere. Maybe we'll see em light up Kenosha again, only this time, in memory of some white kiddie fuckers. You should march with em child molester lovin bitch!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OK, this guy Protzman, who talks directly to god and believes JFK, Jr is in cahoots with Trump, has 100,000 followers. WTF?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not even you are concerned about the tiny, irrelevant group known as q.

A group with millions of members and some elected officials is not irrelevant. And 100,000 people who believe JFK, Jr is an angel working with Trump? That's just stunning. Scientology doesn't even have 100k members anymore.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A group with millions of members and some elected officials is not irrelevant. And 100,000 people who believe JFK, Jr is an angel working with Trump? That's just stunning. Scientology doesn't even have 100k members anymore.
bullshit. There might be a few million that visited their page last year but mainly because people were talking about Q. No different than Westboro Church. Everyone visited their website but they're obscure AF.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

bullshit. There might be a few million that visited their page last year but mainly because people were talking about Q. No different than Westboro Church. Everyone visited their website but they're obscure AF.
Aside from libs crying about it I have never heard of this q stuff. I don't even understand how it works tbh. Is there a mailing list or something? How do folks learn what q is saying before the lib media starts talking about it????

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Aside from libs crying about it I have never heard of this q stuff. I don't even understand how it works tbh. Is there a mailing list or something? How do foljs learn what q is saying before the lib media starts talking about it????

When "Q" first came on the scene, it was mostly on 4chan. He posted cryptic messages, you really had to read between the lines. Then something happened, and it felt like several people were posting as Q, which is when I stopped reading into Q.

I believe the Q movement has been taken over, much like how we have Flat Earther groups that were created to make the actual Flat Earthers look stupid.

It was about the movements losing credibility.

I remember when the Tea Party was gaining traction, til Obama had the IRS target them. Around the same time Republicans and the Tea Party joined forces, which dissolved the Tea Party pretty much.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Aside from libs crying about it I have never heard of this q stuff. I don't even understand how it works tbh. Is there a mailing list or something? How do foljs learn what q is saying before the lib media starts talking about it????

When "Q" first came on the scene, it was mostly on 4chan. He posted cryptic messages, you really had to read between the lines. Then something happened, and it felt like several people were posting as Q, which is when I stopped reading into Q.

I believe the Q movement has been taken over, much like how we have Flat Earther groups that were created to make the actual Flat Earthers look stupid.

I remember when the Tea Party was gaining traction, til Obama had the IRS target them. Around the same time Republicans and the Tea Party joined forces, which dissolved the Tea Party pretty much.
I have never poasted anywhere except these boards and yahoo. I thought 4chan is for video games.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I have never poasted anywhere except these boards and yahoo. I thought 4chan is for video games.

I've never posted on 4chan either. But there are multiple categories on there, and politics is one of them. @Aryan knows more about that place than I do.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I've never posted on 4chan either. But there are multiple categories on there, and politics is one of them. @Aryan knows more about that place than I do.
Do they have libs?

Without libs poasting is like being a lion in the zoo.