JFK Jr is the Archangel Michael

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not even you are concerned about the tiny, irrelevant group known as q.

A group with millions of members and some elected officials is not irrelevant. And 100,000 people who believe JFK, Jr is an angel working with Trump? That's just stunning. Scientology doesn't even have 100k members anymore.
bullshit. There might be a few million that visited their page last year but mainly because people were talking about Q. No different than Westboro Church. Everyone visited their website but they're obscure AF.
Aside from libs crying about it I have never heard of this q stuff. I don't even understand how it works tbh. Is there a mailing list or something? How do foljs learn what q is saying before the lib media starts talking about it????

When "Q" first came on the scene, it was mostly on 4chan. He posted cryptic messages, you really had to read between the lines. Then something happened, and it felt like several people were posting as Q, which is when I stopped reading into Q.

I believe the Q movement has been taken over, much like how we have Flat Earther groups that were created to make the actual Flat Earthers look stupid.

It was about the movements losing credibility.

I remember when the Tea Party was gaining traction, til Obama had the IRS target them. Around the same time Republicans and the Tea Party joined forces, which dissolved the Tea Party pretty much.
I have never poasted anywhere except these boards and yahoo. I thought 4chan is for video games.

I've never posted on 4chan either. But there are multiple categories on there, and politics is one of them. @Aryan knows more about that place than I do.
Do they have libs?

Without libs poasting is like being a lion in the zoo.

Lol prolly not many, 4chan members are vicious the way I understand it lol.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

A group with millions of members and some elected officials is not irrelevant. And 100,000 people who believe JFK, Jr is an angel working with Trump? That's just stunning. Scientology doesn't even have 100k members anymore.
bullshit. There might be a few million that visited their page last year but mainly because people were talking about Q. No different than Westboro Church. Everyone visited their website but they're obscure AF.
Aside from libs crying about it I have never heard of this q stuff. I don't even understand how it works tbh. Is there a mailing list or something? How do foljs learn what q is saying before the lib media starts talking about it????

When "Q" first came on the scene, it was mostly on 4chan. He posted cryptic messages, you really had to read between the lines. Then something happened, and it felt like several people were posting as Q, which is when I stopped reading into Q.

I believe the Q movement has been taken over, much like how we have Flat Earther groups that were created to make the actual Flat Earthers look stupid.

I remember when the Tea Party was gaining traction, til Obama had the IRS target them. Around the same time Republicans and the Tea Party joined forces, which dissolved the Tea Party pretty much.
I have never poasted anywhere except these boards and yahoo. I thought 4chan is for video games.

I've never posted on 4chan either. But there are multiple categories on there, and politics is one of them. @Aryan knows more about that place than I do.
Do they have libs?

They made the media think the ok sign meant White power. That was pretty cool.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Do they have libs?

They made the media think the ok sign meant White power. That was pretty cool.

Yeah, and made women shave their heads in support of BLM! hahahaha

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
White people thinking they're cool:

Let's Go Brandon!

You sly bastards you...

roflmao
They should put your racist nigger ass in chains and make you say it before you get a meal. You'd be shouting it all day long!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
this a stupid thread, must every e-brain fart be turned into a thread?

You have no sense of humor. It's one of the funniest "theories" I've ever heard about. Funnier, even, than flat earth. It's a damn riot.

Go find a thread where people are threatening to kill liberals. Or go read the 8000th thread about CRT, and gnash your teeth over that some more. Or the 5 millionth post about how Kyle's a hero. That's more your speed.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
QAnon believers who flocked to Dallas to see JFK Jr. reappear are refusing to leave, saying they want to set up a permanent HQ there

In difficult/trying times people turn to cults or alternative forms of worship.

Likewise Devil/Satan worship grew during the Middle Ages in Europe as a response to the Black Death:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
QAnon believers who flocked to Dallas to see JFK Jr. reappear are refusing to leave, saying they want to set up a permanent HQ there

Likewise Devil/Satan worship grew during the Middle Ages in Europe as a response to the Black Death:

That kind of explains Trump, too.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You realize he is an anti-vaxxer, right?

You realize JFK Jr has been dead for almost 25 years, right?

RFK, Jr is the anti-vaxxer and has nothing to do with the fact that this guy is saying JFK Jr is the archangel Michael and was supposed to fly into Texas and meet with these morons. Read the article before you comment.

It will be 23 years this summer. I remember waking up suddenly around 3 am-ish that morning very pregnant with my youngest. I watched the whole thing.

He was such an icon. Daryl Hannah is also my favorite actress since I was a little girl. I remember seeing her walking her 2 chows in an alley near my house when it was my grands while she was dating Jackson Browne in the 80s post Splash release. I still haven’t fully recovered hehehe

I felt most horrified for the Bessette family, who lost 2 daughters on that fateful flight….

The Kennedy’s are American royalty in my eyes. I especially love that Joe Sr. had prohibition era mafia ties and Irish Catholic bloodlines. He secured the full sdistribution rights of Johnny Walker in this country. He was also the monster who had his promiscuous daughter lobotomized.

Thread hijack over…. I might micro-dose shrooms and join Q’Anon for shits and giggles on the real tho lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That kind of explains Trump, too.

I find it fascinating that some of them are shamanic. That practice is thousands of years old.

I don’t understand what the fascination is with this rightwing cult and JFK, who did the most for civil rights in this country since Lincoln.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahh, it is RFK Jr who is the anti-vaxxer.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its completely fringe. You are supposed to think its bigger than it is.

There are like 5 or 6 denominations and most of these people are pretty harmless. Its wacky as fuck, that's about it.

It's basically a rebranding of the illuminati/NWO conspiracy theory. It would burn out faster if it was left alone. For the most part its died down quite a bit since Covid. It's the super fringers who are still hanging in there and these are mostly people who ALWAYS were believers of conspiracy.

I mean.....its not really a shocker to see the conspiracy crowd to get all inflamed with everything going on. Booting Alex Jones off YouTube didnt help.

If anything censoring them reinforces it and THAT will even draw in new believers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...who did the most for civil rights in this country since Lincoln.

Murdy, Murdy, Murdy.... Lincoln was a sack of shit.

She thinks Lincoln was a democrat and that Democrats passed civil rights.

She has no idea that Republicans did all of that. And she wont actually read anything. So she has basic history grasp on the parties. She doesnt know democrats were the party of Jim Crow and Republicans were the civil rights, abolition party.

Try to educate her.....of you dare. Odds are good she will either play along only to blather the same misinfo later or she will get shitty with you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
...who did the most for civil rights in this country since Lincoln.

Murdy, Murdy, Murdy.... Lincoln was a sack of shit.

She has no idea that Republicans did all of that. And she wont actually read anything. So she has basic history grasp on the parties. She doesnt know democrats were the party of Jim Crow and Republicans were the civil rights, abolition party.

Try to educate her.....of you dare. Odds are good she will either play along only to blather the same misinfo later or she will get shitty with you.

do you ever STFU?

I don’t need to be educated/converted or spoke for. Mmmk?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I moved the educate request to the History thread lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shes been told this several times and shown history sources.

She wouldnt even look at it. It was something by Thomas Sowell and she dismissed it as some "white racist praising the south".

Shes incurably ignorant. She just refuses to accept correction when shes embarrassingly wrong.

I think she thinks no one actually ever studies history so she can get away with claiming the democrats freed slaves and fought the cause for civil rights and also saying shes right because she studies history. When it's obvious she never has.

Everyone knows Lincoln was the father of the Republican party. That Republicans were abolitionists. That Republicans got the right to vote for black Americans. Passes the Civil Rights Act and got rid of democrat jim crow laws. They also pioneered womens rights.

The leftwing propaganda bullshit is that the parties "switched". But poor Murd is arguing that Democrats accomplished all this....not Republicans. Even though the kkk and every jim crow law was dems.....and really the party never fucking changed. They just brainwashed people.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

She wouldnt even look at it. It was something by Thomas Sowell and she dismissed it as some "white racist praising the south".

Shes incurably ignorant. She just refuses to accept correction when shes embarrassingly wrong.

You mean I just typed all that out in the other thread for nothing?

:facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Probably.

Like I said......shes been corrected on this many times. She even asks for proof....when you show her, she will refuse to even look.

It's like shes emotionally invested in believing factual falsehoods about democrats. I mean....these people are propagandized pretty hard.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Probably.

Like I said......shes been corrected on this many times. She even asks for proof....when you show her, she will refuse to even look.

It's like shes emotionally invested in believing factual falsehoods about democrats. I mean....these people are propagandized pretty hard.

All it takes is a simple realization of truth to something small, that usually will get things rolling some times. I have hope lol.

The reason those that push "certain beliefs" are good at it, is because they know how to easily manipulate and spread propaganda, in order to get money. Im not talking about followers, Im talking about the leaders of these things. Take a look at the BLM leaders and the mansions lately. Thats just a small example.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Probably.

All it takes is a simple realization of truth to something small, that usually will get things rolling some times. I have hope lol.

The reason those that push "certain beliefs" are good at it, is because they know how to easily manipulate and spread propaganda, in order to get money. Im not talking about followers, Im talking about the leaders of these things. Take a look at the BLM leaders and the mansions lately. Thats just a small example.

I'm aware.

The frustrating thing is how even with that being exposed and all the destruction caused by BLM and how many more black people died that year......they will still double down because they refuse to see it for what it is.

They need us to be the villan they slay in their hero narrative and this is a pretty powerful spell. They are larping the 1960s. It's so retarded and insane.