Joe Kapp QB passes away

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was funny when he and Angelo Mosca got into a fight during a press conference a few years ago. They were both over 70 but still went at it. Angelo Mosca tried to hit him with his cane but Joe Capp dropped him!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Senile @Joe is the only person here who was around when that guy played.
I remember Joe Kapp. He played in an era when completing 50% of your passes and having more Pics than TDs could still make you a winning QB - not like this sissy era of football we suffer with today.
He was no Fran Tarkenton, but he did have one outstanding year at 12-1. Short career.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe is the only person here who was around when that guy played.

How old are you @Joe?
Hey fool , 2 other posters in this thread (@Holliday Unchained & @Gabbo) have acknowledged they remembered & knew of Joe Kapp.

So are these individuals ‘old & senile’?

Or does your lack of knowledge of historical sports figures merely reveal that you are an ignoramous @The Prowler ?

Just because you don’t know anything others do doufus

Go back to your sandbox, beer leagues & go play some more.

Let the adults talk fool

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't remember him playing but I saw film and read a lot about him. He coached the BC Lions in the 90's.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hey fool , 2 other posters in this thread (@Holliday Unchained & @Gabbo) have acknowledged they remembered & knew of Joe Kapp.
I don't remember him playing but I saw film and read a lot about him. He coached the BC Lions in the 90's.

Poor Old Senile @Joe nearly shit his old man diapers when he realized that he aged himself when recalling the career of someone who played in the 1960's.

Old Senile @Joe must be in his mid-70's at least by now.

And rumour has it that he is getting set to retire sometime soon.

Haha!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor Old Senile @Joe nearly shit his old man diapers when he realized that he aged himself when recalling the career of someone who played in the 1960's.

Old Senile @Joe must be in his mid-70's at least by now.

And rumour has it that he is getting set to retire sometime soon.

Haha!
I have always admitted than im older than the way you described yourself

But I probably look younger than you do since you indicated that you’re bald like Mr Clean

You’ve lost all yer hair while I kept all mine

Must be superior genetics that keeps me younger lookin than you eh @The Prowler

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This guy really reminds me of you @The Prowler

Being bald is this why you are always angry too Prowler?