Joe our resident dim bulb

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So saying "Admin sucks cock" isn't flaming?

I suppose it isn't really, considering it's a truthful statement.
it was moar a cry of just how hurt the little feller was ...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Posts at that other place that Bigly Stupid was banned for flaming.

What other fictions are you spreading about @Joe ?
I thought that's what this is forum is supposed to be about.....Insulting each other.

....'Flaming'?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oak, I’m noticing a trend here.

First you start picking on Weeg, and now your picking on Joe.

Two rather harmless posters, both of whom bring something different to this place.

I take back comments that you have a minute amount of talent. Nobody goes after the little guys.

What a waste.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Posts at that other place that Bigly Stupid was banned for flaming.

What other fictions are you spreading about @Joe ?
I thought that's what this is forum is supposed to be about.....Insulting each other.

....'Flaming'?

Why don't you take it up with @Bastard Factory ? Why are you talking your shit at another forum and not here?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Truth is, Bigly Stupid was spamming and it was in several subs, not just in meltdown. He refused to follow the rules, even after being assboxed.

He made his bed @Joe

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Nobody goes after the little guys.

Butterbean is little compared to Fat Lily.

MV5BNjgyMjNiZDUtMzBlMi00MDU1LTlkZjktYjFkNDQ2NzllZTNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2NjY2NzQ0._V1_.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao. She always bitches about people saying anything about how people she likes or herself post, but she can throw a fit and tag the owner if Joe says something at BC she doesnt like.

People can post how the fuck they want. What a stupid thread from a petty person with control issues.

Hey Oak....remember what you say when people complain about how Admin posts and spams? How people should mind their own business? Yeah do that yourself. Fucking hypocrite.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They hate Joe at Blue Oyster Bar almost as much as they hate Seamajor. I don’t get it

I wasnt even sure if that was really Joe. But its definately not Oaks fucking job to police him.

The whole “us against them” is ridiculous. I wish someone would try to tell me where I can and cannot post.

Right? When did it become opposing ""camps"? pretty much most the posters post in both places.

I prefer being somewhere where certain people are not spewing their toxic nonsense 24/7 though. So there is that.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They hate Joe at Blue Oyster Bar almost as much as they hate Seamajor. I don’t get it

I wasnt even sure if that was really Joe. But its definately not Oaks fucking job to police him.

The whole “us against them” is ridiculous. I wish someone would try to tell me where I can and cannot post.

Right? When did it become opposing ""camps"? pretty much most the posters post in both places.

It's probably when some of you started talking shit about BFF. I think @SHAMPAIN took umbrage.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And it isn't your job to police me, see how that works, fucking idiot?

Well moron, you can eat it. If YOU get to police Joe I definitely get to observe your entitlement and hypocrisy.

Dont be fucked up if you dont wanna be accountable for your fucked up self. Simple!

Fascinating convo you are having with a malignant narcissist about sociopathy. LMAO. It's like watching someone exchange opinions on sexual violence with Ted Bundy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin have you done any self reflection? Does it bother you that you literally asked me.....out of nowhere.....if I was allowing my 6 year to be used as a sex toy?

Or are you still pretending you are better than everyone and entitled to be vile towards women who disagree with your TDS?

I just wanna know if should take that emoji seriously or shrug it off.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well moron, you can eat it. If YOU get to police Joe I definitely get to observe your entitlement and hypocrisy.

Dont be fucked up if you dont wanna be accountable for your fucked up self. Simple!

Fascinating convo you are having with a malignant narcissist about sociopathy. LMAO. It's like watching someone exchange opinions on sexual violence with Ted Bundy.

I am just pointing out the hypocrisy. And I'm not policing Joe, I am asking him a fair question. I asked him, it's an A & B conversation, you can C yourself the fuck out of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If YOU get to police Joe I definitely get to observe your entitlement and hypocrisy.

Pig Roast.

Imma gonna screen shot this post for the next time she wails about how other people need to not tell people how to post.

I hear she opposes "enabling". So we need to stop enabling her.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If YOU get to police Joe I definitely get to observe your entitlement and hypocrisy.

Pig Roast.

Imma gonna screen shot this post for the next time she wails about how other people need to not tell people how to post.

Screen shot whatever the hell you want, junkie bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I am just pointing out the hypocrisy. And I'm not policing Joe, I am asking him a fair question. I asked him, it's an A & B conversation, you can C yourself the fuck out of it.

You are NOT pointing out hypocrisy. I am. And no, you are attempting to demand he answer for his comments on BC. And why does BF need to be involved?

Own it. You are just gonna look weaker. Take responsibility for yourself, ffs.

Maybe at least edit and make it more humble if you wanna backtrack, you simpering 2 ton bag of coward.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Pig Roast.

Screen shot whatever the hell you want, junkie bitch.
Don't be mad.

Log off and go for a walk.

You can still walk can't you?