Jon Stewart has something to say about the corona virus

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know if he's joking, but I agree with him. At least do a thorough investigation. No bullshit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why did he change his name?

You know many, many people in entertainment change their names, right? You know Reese Witherspoon's real name is Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon? Why did she change her name? I don't give a fuck why either one of them changed their name. Did you watch the video? I'd like to discuss it with you.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is nice some of the left is starting to come around to reality. Why did it take them 15 months? Oh, yeah, because Trump said it and orange man bad. That and Democrats wanted to play games in order to try to wrongly blame Trump thus they couldn't admit the truth that it was created by the communist Chinese.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What did Biden do differently? Biden did far less. Please try to use evidence and logic in your response.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Come on, rightie whities, he's saying the virus came from the lab.
Didnt Trump say the same thing?

So? A broken clock is right twice a day.

I've been saying it myself, and not because of Trump. I believe it came from a lab because there's a lot of evidence to suggest it could have.

That's exactly why Trump was saying it. And a bunch of others who were saying it. There has BEEN evidence for well over a year that it came from the lab.

Just a few months ago, everyone saying it was a Trumptard conspiracy theorists.... so forgive us if we are a just a bit put out.

Btw we are not getting a no bullshit investigation now. That ship sailed when Trump left.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol as soon as the talking started. .....buns stomped lol.

I cant watch this right now, Lot. The leftism is angering Buns lol. Or at least Jon Stewart is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Wuhab lab's construction was 100% funded by the French state. It was originally constructed, according to the French government, as an international research center in order to increase international cooperation and research into emerging amd/or potential new viral outbreaks. During construction there were numerous problems brought up by French officials mostly to do with the Communist Chinese failing to institute and enforce safety protocols designed to maintain virus containment and to stop accidental releases. The French government considered those essential safety protocols but the agreement was France would pay for the construction of the lab then the Communist Chinese would pay for its day to day operations while half of the positions would be filled by people approved by the French government while the other half would be nominated by the CCP. No sooner was the lab built then the CCP did its typical practice of ripping up the contractual agreement, kicked the French out, and declared that the lab would be run by the People's Liberation Army (the CCP's personal army as officially the Chinese military works for the CCP and not the country).

French intelligence at the time believed the CCP did this double cross because they wanted to use the lab for the CCP's biological warfare research which the original agreement prohibited. Over the next decade Wuhan was heavily subsidized by the Chinese state and international researchers used as a cheap place to get controversial research done. There were numerous breeches of security protocols which the lab agreed to keep in place as part of the contracts to receive western research funds.

On September 12 of 2019 the lab secretly removed its database from the internet which it was supposed to allow as part of the funding grant contracts. This is two days after three lab workers were checked into a local hospital with Covid like symptoms. On 13 September 2019 the lab was occupied by the PLA and no one was allowed in or out. Given how long it takes covid to incubate that means the original lab leak was probably some where in the second half of August 2019. The Chinese Communist Party lied and covered all of this up into very late December 2019.

That is four months where the Chinese Communists lied to the world because of the Chinese cultural desire to "save face", everything in Communist China is top down with all major decisions made personally by the dictator for life, so it is impossible that the dictator for life was not personally involved in these decisions.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Come on, rightie whities, he's saying the virus came from the lab.
Didnt Trump say the same thing?

So? A broken clock is right twice a day.

I've been saying it myself, and not because of Trump. I believe it came from a lab because there's a lot of evidence to suggest it could have.
Yea. So why your original comment, ya bat shit crazy bitch? For the record, I never believed it came from a lab even tho Trump and many of you said it did. I'm still not convinced either way for certain.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Wuhab lab's construction was 100% funded by the French state. It was originally constructed, according to the French government, as an international research center in order to increase international cooperation and research into emerging amd/or potential new viral outbreaks. During construction there were numerous problems brought up by French officials mostly to do with the Communist Chinese failing to institute and enforce safety protocols designed to maintain virus containment and to stop accidental releases. The French government considered those essential safety protocols but the agreement was France would pay for the construction of the lab then the Communist Chinese would pay for its day to day operations while half of the positions would be filled by people approved by the French government while the other half would be nominated by the CCP. No sooner was the lab built then the CCP did its typical practice of ripping up the contractual agreement, kicked the French out, and declared that the lab would be run by the People's Liberation Army (the CCP's personal army as officially the Chinese military works for the CCP and not the country).

French intelligence at the time believed the CCP did this double cross because they wanted to use the lab for the CCP's biological warfare research which the original agreement prohibited. Over the next decade Wuhan was heavily subsidized by the Chinese state and international researchers used as a cheap place to get controversial research done. There were numerous breeches of security protocols which the lab agreed to keep in place as part of the contracts to receive western research funds.

On September 12 of 2019 the lab secretly removed its database from the internet which it was supposed to allow as part of the funding grant contracts. This is two days after three lab workers were checked into a local hospital with Covid like symptoms. On 13 September 2019 the lab was occupied by the PLA and no one was allowed in or out. Given how long it takes covid to incubate that means the original lab leak was probably some where in the second half of August 2019. The Chinese Communist Party lied and covered all of this up into very late December 2019.

That is four months where the Chinese Communists lied to the world because of the Chinese cultural desire to "save face", everything in Communist China is top down with all major decisions made personally by the dictator for life, so it is impossible that the dictator for life was not personally involved in these decisions.

Bullshit. US scientists are in there as well, and so is US funding. The US has just as much interest in obscuring the truth as any other country does.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is nice some of the left is starting to come around to reality. Why did it take them 15 months? Oh, yeah, because Trump said it and orange man bad. That and Democrats wanted to play games in order to try to wrongly blame Trump thus they couldn't admit the truth that it was created by the communist Chinese.

I believed it was possible from day 1. I never believe anything any corporately sponsored government tells me. Don't forget, though, that lab had international participation and support.

Unfortunately, Trump is such a moron, even when he is right (and he's usually right only by complete accident) no one is going to believe him. Moral of the story: Don't elect morons to run your country just because you're mad.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wuhan lab row threatens US-China co-operation in science
Researchers fear that decades of fortuitous partnership is under threat

In 2004, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention signed an agreement with the Chinese National Influenza Centre to help China improve its analysis of seasonal flu strains.

Over the next 10 years, the fight against the disease was transformed. The US trained almost 2,500 Chinese scientists and helped open dozens of laboratories across the country, a collaboration that proved instrumental in improving the efficacy of the seasonal flu vaccine up from 10 per cent to more than 50 per cent.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That SkyNews report is completely biased. They do not want to implicate the US at all for some reason.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I believed it was possible from day 1. I never believe anything any corporately sponsored government tells me. Don't forget, though, that lab had international participation and support.

Unfortunately, Trump is such a moron, even when he is right (and he's usually right only by complete accident) no one is going to believe him. Moral of the story: Don't elect morons to run your country just because you're mad.
Dumb bitch has shit post episode! ^^^^

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, the US also helped fund the Wuhan lab.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

People, do your research.
We all know and have for months now that we funded these assholes. Too bad we dont still have a president that opposed China but you festering jackasses rigged the election to oust him. Anyone who doesnt openly support Trump, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bullshit. US scientists are in there as well, and so is US funding. The US has just as much interest in obscuring the truth as any other country does.

You have such poor reading comprehension. I mean it. Keep rereading until you understand it. This is why you are constantly wrong about so many things; you seem unable to read and comprehend even simple English.