NFrX5Sl.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Only if it's funny.
And yes I know, funny is subjective.
I totally meant funny to me.

So don't even start.
Us menfolk know how you women get any time you slip your leashes.

I recognized that this is an interesting and important topic. I meant it in this context.

And yeah, well, we can all be a little bit bad at times.

To quote that witty maven that was Mae West

"When, I'm good, I'm really good, but when I'm bad, I'm better".

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
AI is without doubt an interesting and important subject, but it's also very very hypothetical right now.

We currently have some things that are *called* AI but they're really just fancy logic engines or supercharged calculators.

How much and for how long can we trade conjecture about an unknown?
I've sketched out my feelings on the subject already and I was ready to have a few laughs.
If that makes me a bad guy so be it.

When/if a new wrinkle or avenue to explore comes along I'll happily jump back on-topic.

Until then just let us have some fun, dammit.
Why do women always have to harsh a man's vibe just because they can?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
AI is without doubt an interesting and important subject, but it's also very very hypothetical right now.

We currently have some things that are *called* AI but they're really just fancy logic engines or supercharged calculators.

How much and for how long can we trade conjecture about an unknown?
I've sketched out my feelings on the subject already and I was ready to have a few laughs.
If that makes me a bad guy so be it.

When/if a new wrinkle or avenue to explore comes along I'll happily jump back on-topic.

Until then just let us have some fun, dammit.
Why do women always have to harsh a man's vibe just because they can?
I thought I was being very polite and laid back.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Alright. I am asking politely for you two to start your own thread. Thank you in advance.

Do I have your permission to make up a thread Title or would you like to dictate one to me?

By starting a new thread are we giving up all rights to poast in this one again?
But what if it's on-topic?

Can we start more than one thread or are we henceforth confined to just the first new one itself?

Can anyone else poast in our new thread or just me and Prowler?

Sorry for the barrage of questions but I don't want to step on any more toes so I'd rather clear this all up before going any further. An ounce of prevention, kinda thing.

Say, that's an interesting thought...
...do AIs have or will they have their own organic colloquial expressions?

What would that even look like? <scratches head>

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do I have your permission to make up a thread Title or would you like to dictate one to me?

By starting a new thread are we giving up all rights to poast in this one again?
But what if it's on-topic?

Can we start more than one thread or are we henceforth confined to just the first new one itself?

Can anyone else poast in our new thread or just me and Prowler?

Sorry for the barrage of questions but I don't want to step on any more toes so I'd rather clear this all up before going any further. An ounce of prevention, kinda thing.

Say, that's an interesting thought...
...do AIs have or will they have their own organic colloquial expressions?

What would that even look like? <scratches head>
You are free to do anything you like. You know that. I am politely requesting that you stay on topic in my thread. Of course I know you don't have to. It's your choice.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You are free to do anything you like. You know that. I am politely requesting that you stay on topic in my thread. Of course I know you don't have to. It's your choice.

Tsk.
You completely ignored the part of my previous poast that was undeniably on-topic.

If AIs develop their own colloquialisms what would that even look like?

Or we could continue down the road of chiding me for not doing the thing I just did.
That's cool too.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Even though the Capitalists destroyed my Buggy Whip Factory, it would take a really stupid robot to replace me!
:daFuq4:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Gaslighting.

False accusation.

I'm not trying to convince you something that happened didn't, or the other way 'round. You may not like something I said but that doesn't make it gaslighting. The definition of gaslighting isn't "stuff that upsets me".

So here we are, several poasts deep, and you're still ignoring my attempts to bring up an on-topic discussion.

Are you now going to start a separate thread for berating me?
By your own logic that would only be fair.