Julian Assange - Russian Asset and Trump Ally to Avoid Extradition

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I think Hillary very much wanted to be the candidate, with Trump as the opposition. She was certain he would lose to her.

I am not saying Assange is a hero. Neither is he any more of a criminal than Trump or HC. They're all crooked to the core. Assange is the least crooked among them. I mean, he's not in their league. He has no power.
.. I'm not trying to rank the world's shitheads, and I don't give one a pass simply because there is a bigger one around. The fact is, with which you essentially agree, that Assange through his efforts in coordination with a foreign meddler saw to it that we got the biggest shithead in the American history of shitheads...and THAT..
is not forgivable whether anyone thinks him a peon or not.
. One only hopes that Asstraaaalyeh has a gun culture and at least one good man with careful aim.

Last edited:

Admin.

Excuse me, while I face the Karma!
Site Supporter ☠️
. One only hopes that Asstraaaalyeh has a gun culture and at least one good man with careful aim.
They'll have to get past Brainfail first...

RzcvWrv.png

He took the entire 8 week Rex Kwon Do Course!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Exactly right there Lotus - but no doubt some would see it as pure coincidence (why I referred to him as I did, because it was not pure coincidence it was well coordinated and calculated). Bernie, you also recall was shown leading Trump by wider margins and would have annihilated him in the debates. Also didn't have HC's baggage. Who do you think might have wanted the weaker opposing candidate for Trump? Same scum that also was running a disinformation campaign to his favor? Could be, you know.

Same sorta similar to keeping classified documents when you leave the WH? Just guessing there.

Daniel Elsberg should never have his name sullied by mentioning him in the same sentence as a piece of shit like Assange.

Ya think?
The way RoseButt is coming across, sounds like she feels that if they’re out there, she should be entitled to them. That Karenesque pop-tart is so far up her own arse! Lulz