Just ordered my Easter ham from The Source of Pigmeat

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
The shipping will be pricey, but it's an annual indulgence for me and mine. When I lived back in the Ozarks, traveling to Nashville I never missed a chance to stop off in W KY and load up on their pork products, there is nobody better than these folks. Link below to their site.

They only ship on Monday and Tuesday, so I'm having them wait a week and ship on Monday the 11th. And I'm sorry for all you offshore people, they don't ship internationally, but @deport_liberals , @LotusBud , @Gallium , @Frood if you can get to the site you can at least get yer Drool on.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The shipping will be pricey, but it's an annual indulgence for me and mine. When I lived back in the Ozarks, traveling to Nashville I never missed a chance to stop off in W KY and load up on their pork products, there is nobody better than these folks. Link below to their site.

They only ship on Monday and Tuesday, so I'm having them wait a week and ship on Monday the 11th. And I'm sorry for all you offshore people, they don't ship internationally, but @deport_liberals , @LotusBud , @Gallium , @Frood if you can get to the site you can at least get yer Drool on.

Unfortunately I have a meat allergy. Eating any red meat literally gives me the shits. I can’t even trust a fart in public if I’ve had too much dairy.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Unfortunately I have a meat allergy. Eating any red meat literally gives me the shits. I can’t even trust a fart in public if I’ve had too much dairy.

Sadly, the overall environment is so fucking toxic these days and the food supply is so industrialized, that a growing proportion of us humans are developing all kinds of allergies and syndromes. Thankfully I can still eat higher on the food chain.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I clicked the link and it said "Brazoolians are forbidden, yer gonna steal our hams and Bolsonaro is mean."

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I clicked the link and it said "Brazoolians are forbidden, yer gonna steal our hams and Bolsonaro is mean."
I was docked 6 virgins for lusting after the bacon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It doesn't say if their Easter hams are smoked or not and if so which type of wood for how long.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sadly, the overall environment is so fucking toxic these days and the food supply is so industrialized, that a growing proportion of us humans are developing all kinds of allergies and syndromes. Thankfully I can still eat higher on the food chain.
Mine was viral from a tick bite. The tick had finished its 1st molt and injected part of it’s previous meal (another animal host) into me, it’s second host. It’s a lifetime affliction but I’m building up a tolerance slowly.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did find ths:

Broadbent B & B Foods began producing Broadbent Country Ham, Smoked Bacons, Smoked Sausage in 1909. Today we still dry cure, age and smoke our products the same way. Our products are guaranteed to please!
From our Family's Smokehouse... to your Family's Table Since 1909!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think I found the ham for me.

Broadbent Hickory Smoked Grand Champion Country Ham

Broadbent Grand Champion uncooked country hams are cured the old-fashioned way, each hand rubbed with our own special cure, aged longer than most anyone else, then hickory smoked to perfection. Complete cooking, carving and serving instructions included.

Servings: Aprox. 46-4 oz. servings

$80 plus shipping isn't bad.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Looks good, but expensive!!!

If I "order" meat, I get it from here.....

Damn good! Most everything got a nice smokey flavor. Best Gouda!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dang it, a lot of items are gone on the Sam's site. I use to get these boneless rib steaks, FUCK! Damn good!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Mine was viral from a tick bite. The tick had finished its 1st molt and injected part of it’s previous meal (another animal host) into me, it’s second host. It’s a lifetime affliction but I’m building up a tolerance slowly.

I have never heard of anything like that before. Is their a medical name for it?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was looking at Sam's picked one of their sausages and then read this "5 LBS Smoked Kielbasa - Do Not Ship to States West of Illinois".

:(

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

I have never heard of anything like that before. Is their a medical name for it?
Sounds like Lymes Disease, got a friend who had it and was polaxed for about 2 years then a very slow recovery.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Screenie or it never happened.... :CooL:

Are you calling me a bullshitter, sir?!

That's preposterous!

Untitled.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I was looking at Sam's picked one of their sausages and then read this "5 LBS Smoked Kielbasa - Do Not Ship to States West of Illinois".

:(

Dang it!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sounds like Lymes Disease, got a friend who had it and was polaxed for about 2 years then a very slow recovery.
Limes disease doesn’t exist in Australia.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I seems to me like it used to afflict Americans mostly on the Atlantic side of Conus, so we never thought much about on the left coast, but cases of tick borne lyme disease have been popping up out here too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I seems to me like it used to afflict Americans mostly on the Atlantic side of Conus, so we never thought much about on the left coast, but cases of tick borne lyme disease have been popping up out here too.
The professor that made the link with the Lone Star tick in America was who diagnosed me in this article. Sheryl Van Nunan. We have the paralysis tick here in Australia.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have one or two decent butcher shops out here but nothing doing home made country hams. Around a dozen years ago I went to Tip Top Meats (A German butcher shop, store, and restaurant where hunters take their deer or what not to get cleaned and processed) to buy A TurDucken (A deboned chicken stuffed inside A deboned duck, stuffed inside A deboned turkey with different types of stuffing inbetween). That shit was great.

I also like the all you can eat meat breakfast they have "The Big John breakfast" as well as their prime rib special. It is in Carlsbad a block from the beach and right near Legoland.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a fucking steal here in high cost California:

Big John Breakfast
Three Eggs any style, Home Fried Potatoes, Toast and Bacon plus ALL* Pork Link Sausage, or Polish Sausage, Bratwurst or Ham you can eat.
*Sorry ALL not valid on TO GO orders (two meats).
$7.98

Their 20oz prime rib special is now 14.98 but in 2019 it was still just $9.99. Fuck you, Joe Biden and your inflation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Broadbent Grand Champion uncooked country hams are cured the old-fashioned way, each hand rubbed with our own special cure, aged longer than most anyone else, then hickory smoked to perfection. Complete cooking, carving and serving instructions included.

I noticed you didn't choose a spiral ham. My guy doesn't like the pre-cut spiral hams, finds them too dry.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I noticed you didn't choose a spiral ham. My guy doesn't like the pre-cut spiral hams, finds them too dry.

Same.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Same.

Spiral hams are good for when there's a large gathering, imo. People can easily self-serve. Otherwise, I'm okay with traditional hams.