Justice for Ahmaud Arbery: The GOP lost 3 very fine people today to life in prison. Sad!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're not drowned out. What an exaggeration. What is happening is that our generation's time in the sun is OUT. The younger folks are changing the world to suit them. I don't like all of it either, but I'm aware of what's actually happening. The only thing that is constant is change.
I don't disagree, but that doesn't mean that I will willingly accept this change. If some dude throws on a cheap wig and calls himself a lady, I know society expects me to accept him as a lady... But he is NOT a lady! He's a dude! He's got a hairy cock & balls, but yet he's a lady? Hell no! He's a dude, no matter what he or society claims he is!

There are hairy cocks? FFS, I did not need to know that!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You're not drowned out. What an exaggeration. What is happening is that our generation's time in the sun is OUT. The younger folks are changing the world to suit them. I don't like all of it either, but I'm aware of what's actually happening. The only thing that is constant is change.
I don't disagree, but that doesn't mean that I will willingly accept this change. If some dude throws on a cheap wig and calls himself a lady, I know society expects me to accept him as a lady... But he is NOT a lady! He's a dude! He's got a hairy cock & balls, but yet he's a lady? Hell no! He's a dude, no matter what he or society claims he is!
So, what is the point you are oafishly attempting to make, exactly?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Women getting sex based rights and their own spaces to accommodate them WAS the progressive change.

This shit is just undoing that. Fucking disgusting to see any women support in getting men in our facilities and ignoring the assaults and rapes.

We need to split the country and these women can enjoy going backwards with out holding the rest of us down for predators.

Anytime they start whining about male violence they deserve to be laughed at. They just gave THAT card up.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

DDT

Factory Bastard
I tried to keep it super good looking there in an attempt to entice the ex to suck on me cock, but she never wanted to do that. Fuck was she ever boring... Everybody knows that women are supposed to shlurp on the shlong at least once in a while...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I tried to keep it super good looking there in an attempt to entice the ex to suck on me cock, but she never wanted to do that. Fuck was she ever boring... Everybody knows that women are supposed to shlurp on the shlong at least once in a while...

Maybe you were offputting?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did you take out the garbage every week without fail?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you take out the garbage every week without fail?
Let's put it this way... I did all the chores. She wasn't much for housekeeping, that's for sure.

Seriously?!

I hear men complain about this a lot. I feel like its anecdotal evidence women in general are more depressed today than they used to be.

I cant stand a dirty house or not doing chores. UNLESS I'm depressed.....but I still force myself to do it and I'll feel better.

I know if my house is messy and I dont feel like cleaning it.....that's when I NEED to push myself and do it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe you were offputting?
Nah. She was a prude. I mean, I can understand her not wanting to take it up the ass, but she was totally boring in the sack. In fact, it was almost like work just to have sex with her.

Did you provide her plenty of foreplay, or were you like "Mildred, brace yourself, I'm coming in and we'll be done in 2 minutes"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That sounds like a raw deal, but we don't know her side of the story...
It sort of was, but it didn't impact me that much since I was single before I met her, so I was already used to taking care of business. She just wasn't much for 'housewife' style duties, and I don't really know why...

Maybe it was just a bad match. It happens.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Seriously?!

I hear men complain about this a lot. I feel like its anecdotal evidence women in general are more depressed today than they used to be.

I cant stand a dirty house or not doing chores. UNLESS I'm depressed.....but I still force myself to do it and I'll feel better.

I know if my house is messy and I dont feel like cleaning it.....that's when I NEED to push myself and do it.
Yup. I don't believe she was depressed. She was just kind of... lazy I guess when it came to certain things.