Justice for Ahmaud Arbery: The GOP lost 3 very fine people today to life in prison. Sad!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously?!

I hear men complain about this a lot. I feel like its anecdotal evidence women in general are more depressed today than they used to be.

I cant stand a dirty house or not doing chores. UNLESS I'm depressed.....but I still force myself to do it and I'll feel better.

I know if my house is messy and I dont feel like cleaning it.....that's when I NEED to push myself and do it.
Yup. I don't believe she was depressed. She was just kind of... lazy I guess when it came to certain things.

Depressed people tend to be lazy. I've known a couple women who couldnt seem to keep their house clean. I'm talking piles of laundry. Dirty dishes over flowing. Garbage and shit. I had a friend who was so bad I couldnt even hang out at her house anymore.

I would actually start cleaning while we talked. It apparently pissed her husband off because it was my friends job. I was just trying to help.

They are divorced now and she went through treatment and is MUCH better.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you provide her plenty of foreplay, or were you like "Mildred, brace yourself, I'm coming in and we'll be done in 2 minutes"
Foreplay? Ya right... Prudes like her don't like foreplay. She did want sex all the time though, so in a way foreplay wasn't really even necessary.

Sounds like a contradiction. Foreplay is a must, imho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you provide her plenty of foreplay, or were you like "Mildred, brace yourself, I'm coming in and we'll be done in 2 minutes"
Foreplay? Ya right... Prudes like her don't like foreplay. She did want sex all the time though, so in a way foreplay wasn't really even necessary.

Foreplay is always nessesary.

What did you just get right to it?!

Did you....yanno....do the thing?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Depressed people tend to be lazy. I've known a couple women who couldnt seem to keep their house clean. I'm talking piles of laundry. Dirty dishes over flowing. Garbage and shit. I had a friend who was so bad I couldnt even hang out at her house anymore.

I would actually start cleaning while we talked. It apparently pissed her husband off because it was my friends job. I was just trying to help.

She wasn't depressed. Her priorities were different. For her, browsing through shopping malls was what she lived for. That was a priority for her. Doing boring things around the condo like pushing around the wet Swiffer, not so much.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She wasn't depressed. Her priorities were different. For her, browsing through shopping malls was what she lived for. That was a priority for her. Doing boring things around the condo like pushing around the wet Swiffer, not so much.

A condo? That should be cleaned up with 20 minutes a day...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The sex thing is why I was thinking depression. In combo with not caring about being clean....just sounds like a chemical imbalance to me.

I'm not any sort of expert though.

I'm still wondering how my consistent position here makes me a hypocrite according to Lotus.

I would call these people hypocrites for understanding why those men chasing down Arbery was bad and unacceptable.....but claiming it was okay for those men in Kenosha to chase and attack Kyle.

It's wrong, period. That's why Kyle isnt in prison, he clearly defended himself.

And that's why Arberys killers are in prison. They went after Arbery and trapped him and shot him.

How do they not see that? Hypocritical partisan bias. It's not okay to fucking run someone down.....they have a right to defend themselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Foreplay is always nessesary.

What did you just get right to it?!

Did you....yanno....do the thing?
Foreplay not necessary for her, nor did she like it. Just ram the cock in and make it fit!

It seemed to work, since she wanted sex all the time.

Just get it in and get busy eh? Lol. I guess some enjoy cutting to the chase :D

DDT

Factory Bastard
I know, because I'm the one that always did it!

But it was just little lazy things with her... I tell her I don't want food chunks on the dishes when they're placed in the dishwasher, so please scrape them off thoroughly. And of course I still have to pull her dishes out and actually scrape that shit off properly.

Then she clogged up the bathroom sink by trying to wash her hair down the drain after she trimmed it. I shouldn't have to tell an adult to not force hair clippings down the bathroom sink drain. Hair goes in the garbage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But it was just little lazy things with her... I tell her I don't want food chunks on the dishes when they're placed in the dishwasher, so please scrape them off thoroughly. And of course I still have to pull her dishes out and actually scrape that shit off properly.

Then she clogged up the bathroom sink by trying to wash her hair down the drain after she trimmed it. I shouldn't have to tell an adult to not force hair clippings down the bathroom sink drain. Hair goes in the garbage.

She sounds more like a bad roommate than a spouse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm sure my husband would deeply resent me if I was blowing off things and he was doing all the work.

He works pretty much everyday and he will stay out close to his work(sleep at his dads) because we live like 2 and half hours from his job. He stays out there part of the week and here for the other part.

When he is home he will just help me with anything. He just follows me around helping me do stuff lol. I tell him he doesnt have to, but he does. Or he will tell me to go relax and he will clean the kitchen or whatnot.

I do do a lot. And I take care of my mom. If I ever got sick and was laid out.....this place would fall apart. Probably literally as well lol.

If I got lazy I think he would think something was going on and try to help me.....but he definately wouldnt tolerate it being a norm. I wouldnt blame him either.

He has a few things he is fussy about like that and I do them out of respect.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I'm sure my husband would deeply resent me if I was blowing off things and he was doing all the work.

He works pretty much everyday and he will stay out close to his work(sleep at his dads) because we live like 2 and half hours from his job. He stays out there part of the week and here for the other part.

When he is home he will just help me with anything. He just follows me around helping me do stuff lol. I tell him he doesnt have to, but he does. Or he will tell me to go relax and he will clean the kitchen or whatnot.

I do do a lot. And I take care of my mom. If I ever got sick and was laid out.....this place would fall apart. Probably literally as well lol.

If I got lazy I think he would think something was going on and try to help me.....but he definately wouldnt tolerate it being a norm. I wouldnt blame him either.

I know there are still good women out there. At the local store here the cashier and a female customer were talking, and the customer wanted to snowblow the driveway because we got a big dump. Her husband, who was at work, wanted her to wait until he came home, because she's never used a snowblower before and he'd show her how. She was then talking about how she'll watch a YouTube vid so she can learn how to use snowblower and start blowing before husband gets home.

This is the kind of helpful initiative my ex would certainly never show...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know there are still good women out there. At the local store here the cashier and a female customer were talking, and the customer wanted to snowblow the driveway because we got a big dump. Her husband, who was at work, wanted her to wait until he came home, because she's never used a snowblower before and he'd show her how. She was then talking about how she'll watch a YouTube vid so she can learn how to use snowblower and start blowing before husband gets home.

This is the kind of helpful initiative my ex would certainly never show...

Damn. We are fixing up a mobile home and one of the pipes froze. And since my husband had to be gone for days. .. .he actually came all the way home to go switch out the propane tank and thaw the pipe but he made me learn how to do.

I'm actually kind of afraid that device....it just freaks me out. But I had to learn to do it and I had to do it yesterday lol. I HATE doing it.

I seriously cannot wait to replace these pipes. And yeah we have heat tape on it but it will still freeze.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Damn. We are fixing up a mobile home and one of the pipes froze. And since my husband had to be gone for days. .. .he actually came all the way home to go switch out the propane tank and thaw the pipe but he made me learn how to do.

I'm actually kind of afraid that device....it just freaks me out. But I had to learn to do it and I had to do it yesterday lol. I HATE doing it.

I seriously cannot wait to replace these pipes. And yeah we have heat tape on it but it will still freeze.
Mobile homes can be bad for that in winter. Went to visit a bud of mine one day, who was renting a trailer at that time. He happened to be out at the moment, but there was water pouring out of one corner of the trailer.

Sent him a text saying he might want to come back home. Ended up being a busted pipe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Mobile homes can be bad for that in winter. Went to visit a bud of mine one day, who was renting a trailer at that time. He happened to be out at the moment, but there was water pouring out of one corner of the trailer.

Sent him a text saying he might want to come back home. Ended up being a busted pipe.

I love it but yeah....there are issues lol. We are going to make everything more "house" like as we can. Which will mean adding more weight and all that.

Whoever did the plumbing in here before did it backwards. Same with the electric. We are getting that rewired like... this week lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ahmaud Arbery's killers sentenced to life in prison
By
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and Melissa Macaya, CNN

So Stubby are you thinking about cock right now?

Good riddance to those animals.
I wonder if more guns in circulation would prevent crimes like this?

This is beyond guns, this is about believing that as a citizen it's your job to do more than contact the police for alleged crimes against others.

Fucktards weren't defending their own homes. They were trying to keep "blacks" in their place and we all know it.

They were pursuing a guy who matched the description of a burglar in the area.

Had the races been reversed, there is no way in holy hell that they would have received life in prison.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He had prior felonies?
Yup! Your media does a really good job of distorting the truth when it comes to black crime, but the truth can be found if one looks...
How much American medias do you consume in a day?

I'm guessing he watches a lot of youtubes...cause FACTS.
The stoopidity in Merica seems to be on the verge of spiraling out of control

He's Canadian, you geriatric shit sniffer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ahmaud Arbery's killers sentenced to life in prison
By
and Melissa Macaya, CNN

So Stubby are you thinking about cock right now?

Good riddance to those animals.
I wonder if more guns in circulation would prevent crimes like this?

This is beyond guns, this is about believing that as a citizen it's your job to do more than contact the police for alleged crimes against others.

Fucktards weren't defending their own homes. They were trying to keep "blacks" in their place and we all know it.

They were pursuing a guy who matched the description of a burglar in the area.

Had the races been reversed, there is no way in holy hell that they would have received life in prison.

That's because black people are pretty much allowed to commit crimes. And even attack police of they are being arrested.

They would belong in prison. Anyone who does this stupid shit belongs in prison.

The ONLY reason the leftists are cool with this conviction is because the situation fits their narrative and they also assume we fit their narratives.