The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
When The National Review calls bullshit on a Republican**

Z5oFGmu.jpeg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Z5oFGmu.jpeg

Admin seems to be quite enamored of Kajinka Brown Jackson. That's unusual for him as she seems to be a woman, even though she can't define what a woman is for the Pubic Record.

So, what's Kajinka's preferred pronoun, Admin? He, She, They, Them or It?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Z5oFGmu.jpeg

Admin seems to be quite enamored of Kajinka Brown Jackson. That's unusual for him as she seems to be a woman, even though she can't define what a woman is for the Pubic Record.

I can't speak for Admin, but I do find it pretty jejune of you to try and dodge his point about the National Review with an insult that would have gotten you run out of the college you attended ... in a flaming dumpster, probably.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Z5oFGmu.jpeg

I can't speak for Admin, but I do find it pretty jejune of you to try and dodge his point about the National Review with an insult that would have gotten you run out of the college you attended ... in a flaming dumpster, probably.

Sure. Admin made a point. Good one, Spoon!

I think he just wanted an excuse to post a picture of Kajinka. I think he likes her. I know it's way too late for any kind of conversion therapy for him, but she does have a vagina, apparently.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Z5oFGmu.jpeg

Like the way you get run out of public places when you don’t have your rubber taco nose on, monster?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Z5oFGmu.jpeg

You could call her nigger, but dont call her nigger bitch cause you're assuming her gender and the stupid nigger bitch dont even know what a woman is ITFP!!!!