Ketanji Brown Jackson Confirmed

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know, it seems to me that in all military conflicts that god fails half of the combatants.

That's because you have a shallow perspective and dont understand who/what God is.

Like how people think God fails everyone who dies or anyone who suffers financially. You dont understand God and have a small view of Him and have the "old man in sky shaking his finger" combined with the "magic genie" that should be making everyones life comfortable and perfect and without pain and suffering or loss of any kind.

It's a very material approach focused on the temporary that neither Christ or the apostles taught or had.

I guess when you think Christianity is some American white politcal thing that looks like TBN and Paula White and you dont understand it at all and are not open minded enough to learn......you would think this way.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a shame that Biden filibustered the actual qualified and intelligent first black woman to be nominated to the Supreme Court. But Democrat racism and hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lotusbud is the same way
Conservatives all carry a an angry chip on their shoulder. That is why like to make every one else's life as unpleasant as they can. Oh and they like to make up lies, to get angry about, Like our new Associate Justice being "Soft" on Pedos, more manufactured outrage by the "Conservitards"
Is that anything like the manufactured outrage o. A don’t say gay bill that doesn’t even contain the word gay?
Tell it to Disneyworld Stubby Wubby. KBJ being asked a stupid gotcha question was a bullshit set up attempt. Whereas Florida did pass a bill outlawing the discussion of LGBTQ+ to with naturally curious children, because you are hateful paranoids that make up shit to cry about. Like The big steal, and trannies killing women and girls everyday, or Ivermectin being a cure for Covid. etc etc etc

The only hateful thing going on with this is dismissing and spewing hateful bullshit towards people who want their children protected from sexual discussions they are not old enough to mentally process.

Just because YOU wouldnt mind if it was your children doesnt give you a right to decide for other peoples children. Its hateful as fuck for you to shit on people who want to protect their kids. While not even taking the time to understand the reasons.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This guy responds perfectly regarding how the rest of the ordinary population thinks.

No one gives a rip shit about peoples "queerness". I swear the "queerness" isnt the issue. The narcissism that everyone has to see it and validate it and allow their 5 to 8 year olds to have to hear about it in school that is the problem.

You dont see us shoving our sexuality and identity down everyones throats. I dont expect others to care about my identity and sexuality. I sure the fuck do not want little children who cannot consent or process the info to be given lessons on it on school.

You either agree with and validate these narcissistic fuckwads or you are some sort of hateful "phob".

We need to just accept the emotional blackmail and draw the hard boundaries asap regardless. These people are not reasonable or empathetic so....trying to go that route is useless.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
278167497_6232628043433263_6189921397743352479_n.jpg

This country still believes that "citizen" implies Caucasian.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
KBJ was a judicial dog turd nominee.....and the West crumbles even quicker now.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
But you don't think.... you react without any insight whatsoever...

A person unable or unwilling to answer the basic question of...."what is a woman", is unfit to be on the highest court of the land.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But you don't think.... you react without any insight whatsoever...

A person unable or unwilling to answer the basic question of...."what is a woman", is unfit to be on the highest court of the land.

Wonder what you think Dinky?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You have to be the most brain damaged individual I've ever had the misfortune to trade posts with online (and that's saying something)....

I remember emmy, Heartshapedbottom, and Yoyo from Brawl-Hall....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Admin who wants to touch children in their no nos is having quite the noodle neck break down today

and it's fun to watch