Ketanji Brown Jackson Confirmed

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lotusbud is the same way
Conservatives all carry a an angry chip on their shoulder. That is why like to make every one else's life as unpleasant as they can. Oh and they like to make up lies, to get angry about, Like our new Associate Justice being "Soft" on Pedos, more manufactured outrage by the "Conservitards"
Is that anything like the manufactured outrage o. A don’t say gay bill that doesn’t even contain the word gay?
Tell it to Disneyworld Stubby Wubby.
Thought you’d say something that stupid when confronted with a clear example of your personal pedi projection, noodle neck

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
qaa2
The Senate on Thursday voted 53-47 to confirm Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court.

Three Republican senators — Mitt Romney of Utah, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Susan Collins of Maine — joined all 48 Democrats and two independents in voting to confirm Jackson to the nation’s highest court.
Yea, the 3 notorious RINO's we always count on to stab conservatives in the back. What a fukin joke.

Ketanji....she's yours now....Lokmeer!

Morning noon n night time for the rest of yer life Bud!

That's whacha git when ur constitution allows unelected lifetime overtly political appointments to the Supreme Court.

Could be another 40 years of Ketanji @Lokmar!

Could be. Hopefully when Trump gets back in, he gets 3 more pics tho. I'm hoping some of those liberal skags drop dead. The ONLY mistake the founders made was not openly declaring Jesus is The Son of God in the Declaration.

Whether it's a liberal Democrat or a conservative Republican I think lifetime appointments are a bad idea.

The American people are the ones who should be able to decide and to set term limits on them.

But hey...its yer country...Lokmeer!

You've said that before josephine but I'm believing the founders are smarter than you. WAYYYYYY smarter!

If I could change the rule for ya I'd limit Browns term to 75 years of age. ...Lokmeer!

Instead yer stuck with her fer life Bud.

Yer children and their children too eh?

Net gain/loss zero.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I think I will call her Kajinka. It rolls off the tongue: "Kajinka Brown Jackson!" It sounds really cool if you're good at negro accents.

Yer like so uber kewl!

Say! Tell me what the Leftist vermin America-hating Registered Democrats are saying about Kajinka's refusal refusal to answer the question regarding the Natural Rights that our Creator imbued each and every one of us with and which is kinda one of the fundamental ideals upon which our Republic was founded. I was reading that she refused to answer that portion of a written question from one of those evil cons.

Do you think we all have Natural Rights, Lily?

I will answer your questions when you address me with respect. I've tired of your childish antics.

That I query you at all is a sign of respect, dear.

Now, my question: Do you believe that each and every free citizen of the United States possess the Natural Rights endowed to each of us by God, or do you agree with Kajinka Brown Jackson that you are not sure and maybe our rights are given to us by the State?

I disagree with your premise.

Now, I believe our rights are not endowed by supernatural being or by the State. They are natural. It is my belief that freedom is the natural state of humankind.

How can you possibly disagree with my premise? It is in the first sentence of our Declaration of Independence?

Oh wait! You're a Registered Democrat so you have to have your thoughts monitored and approved by your betters just ike Kajinka Brown Jackson.

I keep forgetting.

The premise that you're so superior that just addressing me is a sign of respect. Blow it out of your ear, dear.

that's not a premise, dear, that is a verifiable fact of reality.

Now, regarding Kajinka Jackson's refusal to address the question of Natural Rights. Do you think this might be a harbinger of how she might rule on Constitutional issues?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I will call her Kajinka. It rolls off the tongue: "Kajinka Brown Jackson!" It sounds really cool if you're good at negro accents.

Yer like so uber kewl!

Say! Tell me what the Leftist vermin America-hating Registered Democrats are saying about Kajinka's refusal refusal to answer the question regarding the Natural Rights that our Creator imbued each and every one of us with and which is kinda one of the fundamental ideals upon which our Republic was founded. I was reading that she refused to answer that portion of a written question from one of those evil cons.

I will answer your questions when you address me with respect. I've tired of your childish antics.

Now, my question: Do you believe that each and every free citizen of the United States possess the Natural Rights endowed to each of us by God, or do you agree with Kajinka Brown Jackson that you are not sure and maybe our rights are given to us by the State?

Now, I believe our rights are not endowed by supernatural being or by the State. They are natural. It is my belief that freedom is the natural state of humankind.

How can you possibly disagree with my premise? It is in the first sentence of our Declaration of Independence?

Oh wait! You're a Registered Democrat so you have to have your thoughts monitored and approved by your betters just ike Kajinka Brown Jackson.

I keep forgetting.

The premise that you're so superior that just addressing me is a sign of respect. Blow it out of your ear, dear.

Now, regarding Kajinka Jackson's refusal to address the question of Natural Rights. Do you think this might be a harbinger of how she might rule on Constitutional issues?

Yeah, no thanks. Grow the hell up and then we can discuss matters that matter.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Yer like so uber kewl!

I keep forgetting.

You say you care nothing for Theology, but here you are all on about god given rights. Hmmmm....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lotusbud is the same way
Conservatives all carry a an angry chip on their shoulder. That is why like to make every one else's life as unpleasant as they can. Oh and they like to make up lies, to get angry about, Like our new Associate Justice being "Soft" on Pedos, more manufactured outrage by the "Conservitards"
Is that anything like the manufactured outrage o. A don’t say gay bill that doesn’t even contain the word gay?
Tell it to Disneyworld Stubby Wubby. KBJ being asked a stupid gotcha question was a bullshit set up attempt. Whereas Florida did pass a bill outlawing the discussion of LGBTQ+ to with naturally curious children, because you are hateful paranoids that make up shit to cry about. Like The big steal, and trannies killing women and girls everyday, or Ivermectin being a cure for Covid. etc etc etc
Yeah cry about that unrelated issue some more, snowflake

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Senate on Thursday voted 53-47 to confirm Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court.

Three Republican senators — Mitt Romney of Utah, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Susan Collins of Maine — joined all 48 Democrats and two independents in voting to confirm Jackson to the nation’s highest court.
Yea, the 3 notorious RINO's we always count on to stab conservatives in the back. What a fukin joke.

She's a mainstream judge by her record. Y'all need to stop having conniptions for everything.
Kavanaugh and Barret were. We saw how that worked out.

Are you displeased with them?
Actually, a bit. However thats not what I meant. We saw how they were treated during the process and Jackson had it very easy by comparison. Liberals everywhere flipped their shit continuously. Still do.

She wasn't accused of inappropriate behavior by anyone. Had she been, it would have gone much worse. And Barrett is clearly in line for overturning Roe V Wade.
Kavanaugh, his witnesses, and his daily ledgers proved he was totally innocent and not at the party. Another accuser admitted she lied. Even after, democRATs continued their witch hunt and democRAT mobs accosted GOP Senators both in the Capitol and outside the Capitol. It was a total disrespectful shit show. Barrett was also treated poorly, especially compared to Jackson. Jackson refusing to answer what a woman is completely disqualifies her for her position. That was a level of absurdity I never expected from her. Gays and sexual deviancy has totally hijacked the democRAT party.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yer like so uber kewl!

I keep forgetting.

You say you care nothing for Theology, but here you are all on about god given rights. Hmmmm....

I noticed it as well. Performance artist he says...

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Yer like so uber kewl!

I keep forgetting.

If only he was a mime we wouldn't know how full of shit he is.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
lotusbud is the same way
i <3 projection
fcc.png
If I was you, I'd be freaked out that Republican members of Congress are parroting talking points from an insane cult. That's not a good look.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She's a mainstream judge by her record. Y'all need to stop having conniptions for everything.

Actually, a bit. However thats not what I meant. We saw how they were treated during the process and Jackson had it very easy by comparison. Liberals everywhere flipped their shit continuously. Still do.

She wasn't accused of inappropriate behavior by anyone. Had she been, it would have gone much worse. And Barrett is clearly in line for overturning Roe V Wade.
Kavanaugh, his witnesses, and his daily ledgers proved he was totally innocent and not at the party. Another accuser admitted she lied. Even after, democRATs continued their witch hunt and democRAT mobs accosted GOP Senators both in the Capitol and outside the Capitol. It was a total disrespectful shit show. Barrett was also treated poorly, especially compared to Jackson. Jackson refusing to answer what a woman is completely disqualifies her for her position. That was a level of absurdity I never expected from her. Gays and sexual deviancy has totally hijacked the democRAT party.

I don't think he was innocent at all. And being unable to handle some difficult questions without blubbering like a baby makes him unqualified in my opinion. What a disgrace!

I don't think she answered the question about the definition of a woman well at all. However, that wasn't disqualifying, imo.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yer like so uber kewl!

I keep forgetting.

If only he was a mime we wouldn't know how full of shit he is.

I will take his intended insult that I'm a performing artist with a grain of salt. Perhaps, it's professional jealousy afterall...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yer like so uber kewl!

I keep forgetting.

So you haven't heard back from your betters on how your supposed to answer a simple question regarding Kajinka Jackson's refusal to answer a simple question as to whether she believes in Natural Rights as laid out in our first founding document.

Got it.

I can't give you a dismount score when you were unable to even climb up onto the apparatus.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yer like so uber kewl!

I keep forgetting.

I never said I don't believe in a Creator Being, I just don't give much truck to what bearded old fucks said about such things in the past.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yer like so uber kewl!

I keep forgetting.

So you haven't heard back from your betters on how your supposed to answer a simple question regarding Kajinka Jackson's refusal to answer a simple question as to whether she believes in Natural Rights as laid out in our first founding document.

Got it.

I can't give you a dismount score when you were unable to even climb up onto the apparatus.

Grow up Reggie.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Yer like so uber kewl!

I keep forgetting.

I never said I don't believe in a Creator Being, I just don't give much truck to what bearded old fucks said about such things in the past.
You mean like the founders? :LOL3:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yer like so uber kewl!

I keep forgetting.

Got it.

Wgaf Hammer Head? it's a little late to be be replaying the 4th quarter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is absolutely nothing more important in America's founding document, The Declaration of Independence, than the concept of rights that are granted by God. If someone doesnt "get it", they are hopeless.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yer like so uber kewl!

I keep forgetting.

You mean like the founders? :LOL3:

No, I mean like old jews and old Catholics who came up with all that utter bullshit you were attempting to poast about the other day. Our superior white founders, on the other hand, men enlightened with reason, did the best job they could to ensure the blessings of liberty for themselves and their progeny. Ourselves included.

Do you disagree?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I blame Trump Lokmeer.

He made the social atmosphere so toxic in yer country eh?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is absolutely nothing more important in America's founding document, The Declaration of Independence, than the concept of rights that are granted by God. If someone doesnt "get it", they are hopeless.

Why didn't they say God if they intended to mean God?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I mean like old jews and old Catholics who came up with all that utter bullshit you were attempting to poast about the other day
Catholics didn't write the Bible, Raggz, and Jesus didn't write the DoI.....
...and god is not in the constitution, but there is a legal system outlined to safeguard the rights of citizens mentioned therein - because....apparently god wasn't doing enough to protect those rights he/she/it conferred upon us humans.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean like old jews and old Catholics who came up with all that utter bullshit you were attempting to poast about the other day
Catholics didn't write the Bible, Raggz, and Jesus didn't write the DoI.....
...and god is not in the constitution, but there is a legal system outlined to safeguard the rights of citizens mentioned therein - because....apparently god wasn't doing enough to protect those rights he/she/it conferred upon us humans.

If people don't get that, they're decidedly hopeless...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ketanji....she's yours now....Lokmeer!

Morning noon n night time for the rest of yer life Bud!

That's whacha git when ur constitution allows unelected lifetime overtly political appointments to the Supreme Court.

Could be another 40 years of Ketanji @Lokmar!

They are not really "unelected". This is a representative Constitutional Republic.

We elect our senators/congress to represent us. If they fail to properly represent us, and those rinos absolutely failed there....then they shouldnt get re elected.

Of course the hyper partisanship and general apathy screws this is up majorly because especailly at this point.....people will vote for PARTY.

I'm sure that these rinos would get reelected over a good democrat like Tulsi just based on party alone.

And it goes without saying that dem/prog voters will vote party no matter what. "Blue no matter who". Like I said....they would vote for Caligula before anyone awesome who happens to be Republican or Libertarian.

They see themselves as a standard American and its other parties who are "far right". That's a slur to them but....I'd would rather be far right than far wrong.

In reality they are the ones that changed and shifted so hard to the left they are a different party all together and a basic democrat of like 20 years ago would be called far right today.

Anyway.... it's up to the people who gets ro represent their interests on the floor. Of course, the hyper partisan cold civil war means people will vote against their own interests and what's good for the country based on a meaningless label they likely cannot even define today.

Those of us who voted for Trump....a lot of us at least....are people who are sick and tired of politicains and party lines and want these rino and establishment bags of lying evil shit cleaned out so America can be America again.

I really didnt know just how bad it was until Trump was elected and the years of media hysteria and lies where on full blatant display and it's never been more obvious so many people do not even pay attention to anything beyond what the media says.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I blame Trump Lokmeer.

He made the social atmosphere so toxic in yer country eh?
Yea, Orange Man Bad sure fucked up the Clarence Thomas hearings josephine!