Ketanji Brown Jackson Confirmed

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
appointed cuz black, female and a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! enabler, which will be useful with hunters habits

just like his kiddie hair sniffing pop

I see you didn't bother reading about how her record has been distorted. Why bother with facts, hmm?
Sez the pig who claims Florida is banning the word gay in classrooms

Lmao @ no self awareness whatsoever

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
appointed cuz black, female and a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! enabler, which will be useful with hunters habits

I see you didn't bother reading about how her record has been distorted. Why bother with facts, hmm?

u dont so y should i? hmmm

democrats run shit holes and its a fact, not gonna waste my time disecting or cherry picking through their bs spin

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

u dont so y should i? hmmm

democrats run shit holes and its a fact, not gonna waste my time disecting or cherry picking through their bs spin

What facts have you presented that I've ignored?

Her sentences are public record. Unless you think public records are spin.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ive seen her record, thus my stance

everyone embraces the spin they already believe and runs with it

idc about changing anyones mind here, thats y i dont bother with politics too much

• Winner
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

idc about changing anyones mind here, thats y i dont bother with politics too much

I don't believe you have seen her actual record. I believe you've read what others say about it.

But you're right, no changing minds here. Beliefs often trump facts and make some impervious.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I think I will call her Kajinka. It rolls off the tongue: "Kajinka Brown Jackson!" It sounds really cool if you're good at negro accents.

Yer like so uber kewl!

Say! Tell me what the Leftist vermin America-hating Registered Democrats are saying about Kajinka's refusal refusal to answer the question regarding the Natural Rights that our Creator imbued each and every one of us with and which is kinda one of the fundamental ideals upon which our Republic was founded. I was reading that she refused to answer that portion of a written question from one of those evil cons.

Do you think we all have Natural Rights, Lily?

I will answer your questions when you address me with respect. I've tired of your childish antics.

That I query you at all is a sign of respect, dear.

Now, my question: Do you believe that each and every free citizen of the United States possess the Natural Rights endowed to each of us by God, or do you agree with Kajinka Brown Jackson that you are not sure and maybe our rights are given to us by the State?

I disagree with your premise.

Now, I believe our rights are not endowed by supernatural being or by the State. They are natural. It is my belief that freedom is the natural state of humankind.

How can you possibly disagree with my premise? It is in the first sentence of our Declaration of Independence?

Oh wait! You're a Registered Democrat so you have to have your thoughts monitored and approved by your betters just ike Kajinka Brown Jackson.

I keep forgetting.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't believe you have seen her actual record. I believe you've read what others say about it.

But you're right, no changing minds here. Beliefs often trump facts and make some impervious.
'u dont believe...'

some ppl got better things 2 do other than trawling through bullshit on the web pushing narratives and posting links that go nowhere

X

xXx
Site Supporter
her brothers Kunta kinta and Ebola are gonna get good jobs now too

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I posted all her rulings when it comes to peds. Leftist scum like lol ignored it like they do with all facts

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah. So don’t say gay you small minded fat fuck

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I will call her Kajinka. It rolls off the tongue: "Kajinka Brown Jackson!" It sounds really cool if you're good at negro accents.

Yer like so uber kewl!

Say! Tell me what the Leftist vermin America-hating Registered Democrats are saying about Kajinka's refusal refusal to answer the question regarding the Natural Rights that our Creator imbued each and every one of us with and which is kinda one of the fundamental ideals upon which our Republic was founded. I was reading that she refused to answer that portion of a written question from one of those evil cons.

Do you think we all have Natural Rights, Lily?

I will answer your questions when you address me with respect. I've tired of your childish antics.

That I query you at all is a sign of respect, dear.

Now, my question: Do you believe that each and every free citizen of the United States possess the Natural Rights endowed to each of us by God, or do you agree with Kajinka Brown Jackson that you are not sure and maybe our rights are given to us by the State?

I disagree with your premise.

Now, I believe our rights are not endowed by supernatural being or by the State. They are natural. It is my belief that freedom is the natural state of humankind.

How can you possibly disagree with my premise? It is in the first sentence of our Declaration of Independence?

Oh wait! You're a Registered Democrat so you have to have your thoughts monitored and approved by your betters just ike Kajinka Brown Jackson.

I keep forgetting.

The premise that you're so superior that just addressing me is a sign of respect. Blow it out of your ear, dear.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

'u dont believe...'

some ppl got better things 2 do other than trawling through bullshit on the web pushing narratives and posting links that go nowhere

Uh-huh...explains everything.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

'u dont believe...'

cmon now, dont u have enough problems without fighting with me?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

'u dont believe...'

I do not believe disagreeing is a lead up to a fight. What world do people under 45 years of age live in?

Do you only have people around you that agree with you on everything?

This is so strange to me.

• Winner

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fat lily just wants to cover her elephant ears and hum when you provide facts on Jackson’s rulings.

I actually provided the actual case transcripts of her opinions and associated sentencing but of course that’s the horses mouth so to speak and Not some garbage hit piece on some innocent republican she lifted off occupydumbdipshits.com so it doesnt count

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

'u dont believe...'

I do not believe disagreeing is a lead up to a fight. What world do people under 45 years of age live in?

im not the getting mad tho

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

'u dont believe...'

She does that shit to everyone

agree with her or you’re some kind of retard despite the fact that she’s the only retard between you two

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

'u dont believe...'

Okay, I'm not angry and I'm not the one that talked about fighting.

I have no interest in fighting. But that's the world we live in now, fight first, query one another later...

Whatever man...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

'u dont believe...'

Fat lily exists mad

360 degrees and 365 days mad

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

'u dont believe...'

I have no interest in fighting. But that's the world we live in now, fight first, query one another later...

Whatever man...
Notice how fat pig starts out cordial n shit then ends off her passive aggressive bullshit with “whatever man” when clearly she is talking to a lady

that’s how this HIPPOcrit rolls. Literally and figuratively

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

'u dont believe...'

Whatever man...
i just think ur more comfortable in conflict than light-hearted banter, which is fine, but u gravitate toward going against the grain

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
lotusbud is the same way
Conservatives all carry a an angry chip on their shoulder. That is why like to make every one else's life as unpleasant as they can. Oh and they like to make up lies, to get angry about, Like our new Associate Justice being "Soft" on Pedos, more manufactured outrage by the "Conservitards"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

'u dont believe...'

Whatever man...
i just think ur more comfortable in conflict than light-hearted banter, which is fine, but u gravitate toward going against the grain

I don't find the SCOTUS to be a topic for light banter. That is for non impactful topics. I read what I've posted to you again. In my opinion, none of it are about personal conflict and fighting.

I don't understand this society I live in anymore.

Short personal story. One of my majors (had two) was political science. The president of the College Republicans on campus and I were in several courses through out our time in college. During class we'd get into debates, not just he and I, but others as well. All politics every time.

However, the minute we'd walk out the door we'd shoot the shit about all sorts of stuff, midterms, papers, parties, Spring break, etc.

I miss that era when people could disagree without hating the other side.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

'u dont believe...'

...and what's that, in your case?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lotusbud is the same way
Conservatives all carry a an angry chip on their shoulder. That is why like to make every one else's life as unpleasant as they can. Oh and they like to make up lies, to get angry about, Like our new Associate Justice being "Soft" on Pedos, more manufactured outrage by the "Conservitards"
i <3 projection
fcc.png

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lotusbud is the same way
Is that anything like the manufactured outrage o. A don’t say gay bill that doesn’t even contain the word gay?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
lotusbud is the same way
Is that anything like the manufactured outrage o. A don’t say gay bill that doesn’t even contain the word gay?
Tell it to Disneyworld Stubby Wubby. KBJ being asked a stupid gotcha question was a bullshit set up attempt. Whereas Florida did pass a bill outlawing the discussion of LGBTQ+ to with naturally curious children, because you are hateful paranoids that make up shit to cry about. Like The big steal, and trannies killing women and girls everyday, or Ivermectin being a cure for Covid. etc etc etc