Kissy BEEFs comeback? Your chance [PART 1]

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Watch these 2x videos in its entire form.

On Saturday, you get the next challenges.It will be a question about these viDeos.

Once I see tractions and answers, (the right ones), I cum back. If not, well… PPPRRRRRRTTTTFFFFFFF- I let you guys here with soy and filth. But if you want LAW AND ORDER; masculinity and Premium quality meATs, do and think smart!

1. video

2. video

Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That's blackmail, yo!

Can we just make a poll?

(I see an Ass Box - SiSSy MEaTs Edition on the horizon!)

X

xXx
Site Supporter

On Saturday, you get the next challenges.It will be a question about these viDeos.

Once I see tractions and answers, (the right ones), I cum back. If not, well… PPPRRRRRRTTTTFFFFFFF- I let you guys here with soy and filth. But if you want LAW AND ORDER; masculinity and Premium quality meATs, do and think smart!

1. video

2. video

Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!

How goes the Monkey pox treatment ?? how long till yoo can ass jack again TROLOLOLOLOLOL

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
That's blackmail, yo!

Can we just make a poll?

(I see an Ass Box - SiSSy MEaTs Edition on the horizon!)

It is not. Watch the video. Homework for Saturday. Are you prepared for the exam?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

1. video

2. video

Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!

How goes the Monkey pox treatment ?? how long till yoo can ass jack again TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Nice avatar. Which AiDS atage are you now? Son of scat. 5? Hope you GAiDS good.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Watch the video. Homework for Saturday. Are you prepared for the exam?

I guess I'll have to flunk it. I don't watch videos of fat men in Spandex tights sixty-nineing each other in center ring.
Dont be a fluff . Be BUFF.

Why you say fat man? These are smart athletes full of muscles.

Please provide timestamp where you see fat men?

Please watch videos. I have 2 questions for Saturday. Sure, if you don't, then don't.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Kissy bEEfs

please stop groping men in the washroom and spreading monkey poX ... filth !
Oh, X. The silver sissy. Nice avatar you inflation scum. Do you still dye yiur hair like an old sick peado? Lol

X's greasy grey skullet & whispy comb over makes him easily recognisable in his hometown, even somewhat of a celebrity, with that trademark eccentric hairstyle, pretty pink skirt and budget price electronic scooter.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wanna kiSS my beef Derf ? or you wan'nnna beef injection from Zimbatwa the African fufu merchant :LOL3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
wanna kiSS my beef Derf ? or you wan'nnna beef injection from Zimbatwa the African fufu merchant :LOL3:
I am not into males you sick inflation victim.

I am sipping Moet et Chandon while my assistent is writing this MAGA Crush to you, you old irrelevant silver sissy.

Rumors are that many males penetrated your old crushed silver anus. Doctor stitched your anus to protect your vile queer activities. Is that true?

And you poop outside your ears and mouth, too?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am not into males you sick inflation victim.

I am sipping Moet et Chandon while my assistent is writing this MAGA Crush to you, you old irrelevant silver sissy.

Rumors are that many males penetrated your old crushed silver anus. Doctor stitched your anus to protect your vile queer activities. Is that true?

And you poop outside your ears and mouth, too?

I bet yer stretched to the MAXXxx :LOL3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Whats even going on here?? What is expected ?.. Is this like Americas Got Talent?.. Where do we send in our entries?

Supreme BEAST and noble gentleman @realgrimm . It is easy.

1. Watch the 2 videos from the [Part 1] -thread: UP you see 2x youtube videos.
2. Read the questions
3. Head here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and answer with a voice message.
4. Copy the URL of your vocaroo
5. Paste the vocaroo answer here
6. Done

You even use Google translator with your mobile and record it on your desktop onto your vocaroo site. It is pure fun:

I want to see 6x posters at least with their answers this very weekend. If not, no more UncleDiLF® . I must see respect and star power need here.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Whats even going on here?? What is expected ?.. Is this like Americas Got Talent?.. Where do we send in our entries?

Supreme BEAST and noble gentleman @realgrimm . It is easy.

1. Watch the 2 videos from the [Part 1] -thread: UP you see 2x youtube videos.
2. Read the questions
3. Head here:
and answer with a voice message.
4. Copy the URL of your vocaroo
5. Paste the vocaroo answer here
6. Done

You even use Google translator with your mobile and record it on your desktop onto your vocaroo site. It is pure fun:

I want to see 6x posters at least with their answers this very weekend. If not, no more UncleDiLF® . I must see respect and star power need here.

hey !! you better have washed the monkey poCks off before entering my thread !

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

no-bueno-thumbs-down.gif

MEBXV6B_o.jpg