Kissy bEefs comeback? Your chance [part 2]

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am a little bit para shocked that Blurt the turd is answering at my thread. Raven my love reacted with a smiley.

But where is the rest?

Okay. Here is the deal. Yiu want star power and first class entertainment, money advice and a sneak peak of the rich and famous lifestyle.

Remember this site has reached a dangerous level of filth, soy, obeying to sjw elements, etc.

We need LAW and ORDER. My brother Realgrimm even saided with his mouth, that I can be the next Meltdown moderator. Harharharhar. So prepare your past coVaids anuses.

Okay. Now to your homework

1) Who and what is the commentator screaming in the video the whole time. Name me thr commentator and repeat , in his sick voice style, what he is saying all the time.

2) what is Terry Funk asking the whole time?

Post your answers in a vocaro. I only accept vocaroo answers here.

If I see 6 answers from top careers here, I cum back.

If not I am PaRa out for ever.

Choose wisely.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I am a little bit para shocked that Blurt the turd is answering at my thread. Raven my love reacted with a smiley.

But where is the rest?

Okay. Here is the deal. Yiu want star power and first class entertainment, money advice and a sneak peak of the rich and famous lifestyle.

Remember this site has reached a dangerous level of filth, soy, obeying to sjw elements, etc.

We need LAW and ORDER. My brother Realgrimm even saided with his mouth, that I can be the next Meltdown moderator. Harharharhar. So prepare your past coVaids anuses.

Okay. Now to your homework

1) Who and what is the commentator screaming in the video the whole time. Name me thr commentator and repeat , in his sick voice style, what he is saying all the time.

2) what is Terry Funk asking the whole time?

Post your answers in a vocaro. I only accept vocaroo answers here.

If I see 6 answers from top careers here, I cum back.

If not I am PaRa out for ever.

Choose wisely.

Bitch. Be quiet.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn!!!

How did I misseded the vocaroo of Top Alphas @Blazor and @Breakfall ?????

I guess I gets OLD!!! I haven’t saweded them!!!

Hillarious!!!

Yes, the answers are right!!!!

OH MY GAAAAAAWWWWDDDDDDDD!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I will break you *John Rambo voice* *If he dies, he dies... Drago Rocky 4 voice*

I will take that title of mine back!

You think this is funny???

WTF you using my alpha role models```?? GTFO Fatherfucker.

Your heros are Justin Bieber and „influencers“ you WHORESON!!!

Why did you cummeded back???

Fuck you! Please ignore me and never make a vocaroo again!!! Filthy pussiboi

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

I will break you *John Rambo voice* *If he dies, he dies... Drago Rocky 4 voice*

it is funny and nothing but the truth!. TRUTH which you can't handle. Been fucking your mother for years and gonna fuck her again soon. She told me all about your deepest darkest secrets DILF. I think I might write a book about every little dirty one of yours.

I have no heros Dilf but I can be your worst nightmare and if that means making your Mother disappear I will without any hesitation. Watch what you say to me

I cum back to say I will be your father soon. Gonna marry your mother and skull fuck her to Hell. You will bow before your GOD. Me.

Naw FUCK YOU fatherfucker! oh you will be my lil bitch in my SCAT POND. YOU have no idea how FILTHY this will get AHAHAHA AHAHAHA

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

it is funny and nothing but the truth!. TRUTH which you can't handle. Been fucking your mother for years and gonna fuck her again soon. She told me all about your deepest darkest secrets DILF. I think I might write a book about every little dirty one of yours.

I have no heros Dilf but I can be your worst nightmare and if that means making your Mother disappear I will without any hesitation. Watch what you say to me

I cum back to say I will be your father soon. Gonna marry your mother and skull fuck her to Hell. You will bow before your GOD. Me.

Naw FUCK YOU fatherfucker! oh you will be my lil bitch in my SCAT POND. YOU have no idea how FILTHY this will get AHAHAHA AHAHAHA

Bahahaahah!! You lost your job :LOL3:

You sound bitter. Pushed by the bois, you turncoAT incestious loser???

How old are you again? 36? ;)

No wife, no pussy, measly money from shit jobs, no friends.

You envy me. My lifestyle, ask every alpha here, is something you dream of.

Just because I was lucky 3 years ago with some investments. My orange Lambo, luscious trips, sipping on fresh student pussy… all these things you will never achieve. Why?

Because you are a useless wage cuck. A bitter one too:LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

bro the 90s called and sayed stfu with the old burns LMFAO

Hey dorF .... this a new back door bandit under yer employ ??

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

you actually remember the 90's. i was there and i don't remember a thing. stop living in the past. 2022 is calling you to wake the fuck up.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

X, you silver sissy. How the hell are you```???

Gutterballs once was a bum with no money 7 years ago. I PayPal’ed him 5K. Told me his son has issues and he must live under the bridge. No money, etc.

You know me. I am GRUESOME! Butt deep inside, I have a heart of gold.

Came out the motherfucker scammed me. When he asked me for more money couple of months later, I smelled something fishy.

This time he said he was fired from McDonlads. His wife cheated on him, bla bla. He needs 1500 USD. Thats where I said no. Since then, he bullies the Uncle.

Beware of him man!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

you actually remember the 90's. i was there and i don't remember a thing. stop living in the past. 2022 is calling you to wake the fuck up.

And you haven’t approached since, FromHELL! Still the bitter half breed you are :LOL3: My orange Lambo is whiter than your shit skin!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

yeh okay bro you'll need to come heavy, highly equipped to deal with the likes of me (: Mom burns aint gonna cut et :ThumbsUp1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

X, you silver sissy. How the hell are you```???

Gutterballs once was a bum with no money 7 years ago. I PayPal’ed him 5K. Told me his son has issues and he must live under the bridge. No money, etc.

You know me. I am GRUESOME! Butt deep inside, I have a heart of gold.

Came out the motherfucker scammed me. When he asked me for more money couple of months later, I smelled something fishy.

This time he said he was fired from McDonlads. His wife cheated on him, bla bla. He needs 1500 USD. Thats where I said no. Since then, he bullies the Uncle.

Beware of him man!!!

you let 'em go Butt deep inside for a few bucks WHAAAaaaaa ???

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Untitled-2.0.jpg